• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the info - very informative.
I don't have access to 90% of the chemicals you guys talk about in here but I'll be trying the codeine + GFJ combo for sure.

Good thread.
~BZ

ya know it's kinda funny that everybody talks about grape fruit juice.. i've found it's a lot better to just eat grapefruits lol.. especially if you leave bits of the skin on it

What about using a tiny dose of dxm everyday to lower tolerance? Like 15mg-50mg or does it have to be higher? The taste disgusts me, and if I have the pills I just want to take them all and get high. My tolerance is almost nothing and I use every week or two with very very small amounts of poppy seed tea. I've heard conflicting information about dxm and tolerance... it does get me higher when i take it with my opes but I want to make sure i'm not taking a small dose everyday for nothing.

anyone know of anything that boosts/synergizes/potentiates buprenorphine (suboxone) ?

besides diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, cannabis, and benzos?

and specifically for sub, if there are any...

thanks

enoughorangejuice? said:
anyone know of anything that boosts/synergizes/potentiates buprenorphine (suboxone) ?

besides diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, cannabis, and benzos?

and specifically for sub, if there are any...

thanks
yea saint johns wort

300mg codeine, diphenhydramanie, grapefruit juice and loperimide is doing wonders!

Oh yea, I almost forgot, another little helper is Tonic Water with Quinine....mixed it with my pure GFJ and I am completley comfortable!

just wondering what the method is for potentiating heroin (smoking) using Benadryl? like how do you take it, how much, an in what order?
thanks

^ take 12.5-50mg of benadryl at the same time as the H or right after you smoke it...

or right before... either way works... but start with a low dose and work your way up...

question:

what drug(s) potentiate tramadol?

is there a tablet form of benedryl? or something else that has diphenhydramine in it? if so can it be smoked with the gear? as in will it smoke up and work that way?
thanks..

^^ comes in tablet form, as well as little squares that dissolve on your tongue (my favorite, i'll eat like 2-4 tabs a day, makes bupe feel great as well as oxy). but no you can't smoke it i dont believe... and prepare to get flamed.. smoking anything besides pot, crack, tobacco, meth or heroin usually results in the person getting attacked hardcore... HOWEVER, "cheese" heroin is cut with diphen and i think ppl smoke that shit, but its like 2% heroin and 10% diphen... the rest is probably old cheese lol. but no, dont smoke it, smoke your H and eat the benadryl, be safe!!

but if cheese is just h mixed with diph then shouldn't it work the same way if i was to put a little crushed powder with each burn? and smoke it the same time..just curious

it might, but smoking pills cannot be healthy...seeing as the most diphen in a pill will be 25mg or something ridiculously small, and the pill will weigh around 300-500mg, so your smoking binders and fillers and probably burning away and not even ingesting the diphen...

khemikal said:
so smoking cheese doesn't work? the diphen part of it anyway..

as i said before cheese heroin is like 2% heroin if that... i dont think doing anything with that shit will get anybody high. a bunch of middle schoolers sell/use it LOL

why are you so keen on smoking benadryl? smoke a joint or a cigarette or crack or soemthing smokable, but lay off the fuckin benadryl LOL, whats you're deal with that?

just have a high habit, wanted to use less and still get stoned..heard cheese is pretty strong..wanted to try it out but cant find it..

which products(exact name) contain diphen in Australia? would i need a prescription?
thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.