• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about DHB (Dihydroxybergamottin)? its somewhat new and seems to be a big hit when using oral steroids to make them up to like 300% more active or something.

so the benadryl would amplify oxycontin? wouldn't it just make you more tired and thus more able to get in the nod? how tired does it make you?

Matt_Himself said:
I have yet to read what potentiates fentanyl. Seeing as how most opiates work well with antihistamines, I would assume benadryl would work.

Does anyone know so it can be added to the top of this thread?
haha ive never really seen anyone that needs to potentiate fent.

?

Anti-Emetics...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiemetics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenergan

No stomach ache or vomiting, and it increases the actual potency of the Opiate.

;)

I personally take either a Tigan, Phenergan, or Compazine before taking 20mg Opana ER. Also I eat a full meal... the Oxymorphone is VERY strong when taken with a full meal, it could make ANYONE vomit. The anti-emetic takes away the stomach ache and the possibility of vomiting and just works with the food to increase the potency, euphoria, and duration. It works VERY well for me.
=D

i have some endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride) - its a tricyclic anti-d

do you think it wud potentiate codeine?

btw this thread has a big error in the first post. grapefruit juice reduces the effects of codeine, not the other way round. this is only for codeine. grapefruit juice potentiates everything else. theres lots of conflicting information out there, due to the ease of spreading wrong info, but let me assure you that gf juice is not good for potentiating codeine. any effects you may have felt would be placebo.

Does anything potetiate tramadol? I took 500mgs and it's really weak. I took 150mgs of hydroxyzine and several glasses of g.f. juice with it. I don't want to take more because of the potential for seizure over 400mgs. So if anyone knows a way to kick it up a notch that would be fantastic.

I really think grapefruit juice potentiates hydrocodone. coffee too, but it just might be because it is hot and melts the pill in my stomach ( I crush it up too).

I use actual fruit though, I eat it and make sure I get all the juice out. I don't buy the concentrated crap. I think the red grapefruits work fine. Its not a massive difference, but its something.

I tried using the Benadryl - I didn't really like it. Just made me more tired, didn't seem to increase any euphoria.

I am interested in anything else that might help potentiate them..

SWIM would like to know which, if any of this methods, potentiates Tramadol

Someone who IS me would like to know what an active dosage of grapefruit juice for potentiation purposes would be. Like a standard 8 oz?

ebola

TheodoreRoosevelt said:
The only way to potentiate that shot of heroin is more heroin.

I think you never shot Promethazine or Diphenhydramine, have you?

Anabolic Monkey said:
what about DHB (Dihydroxybergamottin)? its somewhat new and seems to be a big hit when using oral steroids to make them up to like 300% more active or something.

Dihydroxybergamottin is just a very potent CYP3A4 inhibitor. So it brings the same potentiation than Grapefruit Juice, but stronger.

ifonly said:
i have some endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride) - its a tricyclic anti-d
do you think it wud potentiate codeine?

Amitriptyline is a very shitty medication. Shitty antidepressant, shitty sleep-aid.
But it potentiates Opiates nicely. It potentiates every Opiates EXCEPT Codeine, sorry.
Codeine needs to be converted to Morphine by CYP2D6 enzymes, and AMitriptyline inhibits CYP2D6.....

ifonly said:
btw this thread has a big error in the first post. grapefruit juice reduces the effects of codeine, not the other way round. this is only for codeine. grapefruit juice potentiates everything else. theres lots of conflicting information out there, due to the ease of spreading wrong info, but let me assure you that gf juice is not good for potentiating codeine. any effects you may have felt would be placebo.

YOU are spreading the wrong information.
- Cimetidine potentiates Opiates, EXCEPT Codeine
- Grapefruit Juice potentiates Opiates, INCLUDING Codeine.
People always think Grapefruit Juice has the same action than Cimetidine, but it's not the case.
Cimetidine inhibits many enzymes, including CYP2D6, which converts Codeine to Morphine.
Grapefruit Juice inhibits CYP3A4 only, so the Codeine is converted to Morphine, and the Morphine is potentiated by CYP3A4 inhibition.

bigpoppax23 said:
Anti-Emetics...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiemetics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenergan

No stomach ache or vomiting, and it increases the actual potency of the Opiate.

;)

I personally take either a Tigan, Phenergan, or Compazine before taking 20mg Opana ER. Also I eat a full meal... the Oxymorphone is VERY strong when taken with a full meal, it could make ANYONE vomit. The anti-emetic takes away the stomach ache and the possibility of vomiting and just works with the food to increase the potency, euphoria, and duration. It works VERY well for me.
=D

you take COMPAZINE before taking opiates for FUN????

damn... compazine is the most sedating drug i am prescribed... i rarely take it but when i do its only when i'm throwing up uncontrollably or have horribly nausea. it has no recreational value at all, so thats strange you like mixing it with opiates. for some reason i have no urge to do that and would think its a bad idea... i dont get that nauseous on opiates but i've never had oxymorph so i can't say, but take it on empty stomach and lie down when you get nauseous it will pass, no?

but i don't think the compazine is potentitating the opiates... its an antipsychotic... i could be wrong but i can't see it potentiating, maybe helping with nausea, but doesn't it over-sedate you? any "increase in potency" is placebo effect IMO. (i could be wrong)

jasoncrest - question for ya, with oxycodone + benzos + gabapentin + cannabis

what else would boost the opiate effects? i have librium, klonopin, hydroxyzine pam., gabapentin, pregabalin (have you ever railed lyrica?), oh yea, and i have some ritalin, was thinking if i took some it would act SOMEWHAT like a coke + oxy feel? probably not, but i'll bump a little, can't hurt.

Last edited:
i know that grapefruit juice enhances methadone and all benzo's... 3 friends and me tried the tagamet thing and none of think that it neither helps or hurts, great thread...

pokergooch said:
i know that grapefruit juice enhances methadone and all benzo's... 3 friends and me tried the tagamet thing and none of think that it neither helps or hurts, great thread...

Grapefruit Juice potentiates Methadone because it inhibits the CYP3A4 enzymes, which metabolize Methadone to inactive metabolites.

So if you drink Grapefruit juice before taking Methadone, there will be less Methadone converted to inactive products -> stronger effect...

...ON THE OTHER HAND there is a theory that the massive concentrations of citric acid may somewhat negate this effect.

^ Cimetidine would probably be a better methadone potentiator. Methadone is also metabolized by CYP2D6.

bigpoppax23 said:
It works... try it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compazine
With Oxymorphone you still might vomit... it is very strong.

I believe it works. I just don't think it makes the opiate effect stronger, it may reduce nausea, but it would just make you sleepier IMO and from my experiences with Compazine it is highly sedating. But i did read on some site that Compazine is used to mix with opiates... maybe you are right.

I won't try it tho... i don't feel like getting a headache and passing out for 8 hours after i bump some oxy.

BUT i tried mixing Pregabalin (Lyrica) with oxycodone + clonazepam + cannabis + gabapentin (Neurontin) last night and it was nice, definitely made me feel a bit floatier and added a nice body effect and made me nod a lot more. Only took 20mg of it too, but i insuffilated it so it may have a higher bioavailablity that way than orally.

enoughorangejuice? said:
jasoncrest - question for ya, with oxycodone + benzos + gabapentin + cannabis

This is a great combo. Bu tyou realy need to add an antihistamine to this mix (like: Opiate + Benzo + Antihistamine + Neurontin + Weed)
Perfect combo.

enoughorangejuice? said:
what else would boost the opiate effects? i have librium, klonopin, hydroxyzine pam

Librium and Klonopin are both benzos, so they will potentiate Opiates/Opioids.

Hydroxyzine is one of the best sedative antihistamine. It is one of the strongest Opiate/Opioid potentiator. Take 50 or 75mg orally before taking your Opiate/Opioid, or take 50mg IV with your Opiate/Opioid......

enoughorangejuice? said:
gabapentin, pregabalin (have you ever railed lyrica?)

Neurontin (Gabapentin) and Lyrica (Preagbalin) are very goog medications. They are very useful for potentiating benzos.
They're also very useful during benzo or opiate withdrawa;.
Concerning Opiate potentiation, I find that Neurontin/Lyrica don't really potentiate Opiates......

enoughorangejuice? said:
oh yea, and i have some ritalin, was thinking if i took some it would act SOMEWHAT like a coke + oxy feel? probably not, but i'll bump a little, can't hurt.

Yes you can shoot a pseudo Speedball with these, shoot your dose of Oxy + ~30mg Ritalin all in one shot... This will be VERY enjoyable.....

Gabapentin will enhance the opioid experience. DXM will also enhance it, but not as much. BTW, DXM does NOT attenuate tolerance of opioids.

Status
Not open for further replies.