• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Latest DEA Microgram report

I love grape flavoured things so I wouldn't mind actually I think I would really enjoy getting grape flavoured meth, it would probably want me to get it again and again which the dealer sure would like lol.

yeah grape tastes nice, but eating your gear? seems like such a waste.

But would it give you grape flavoured dragon breath when booted I wonder or would it taste like grape when smoked as well...

I know their was strawberry or raspberry flavoured meth going around that had that taste when it was smoked.

mmmmm morphine ganja :)

Mmmmm that shit would go down just swell as well wouldn't it.

Plastics containing cocaine isn't anything new I assure you. Neither are paints, solvents and other synthetics

^^^
yeah the cocaine plastic is old news. I watched an episode of Border Security ages ago in which they found some of that cocaine plastic being posted into Australia. Its good to maybe fool the cops without sniffer dogs.

Plastics containing cocaine isn't anything new I assure you. Neither are paints, solvents and other synthetics

Coke in a plastic or rubber matrix is nothing new, true, but I've always seen it shipped in blocks of the stuff, never as a thin coating on literature. And as for the paints... maybe they are impyling that the automotive paints are then sprayed onto a vehicle and the car driven across the border, rather then just carrying tins of a paint/coke solution.

EDIT: Oh, and swear to god, this must be the fourth or fifth microgram i've seen reporting those bart simpson/autobot piperazine pieces of shit... hurry up and bust that press already, Mr. Holder!

Last edited:
Those imitation OC tablets containing heroin are interesting... so are the imitation captagon tabs containing 6 or 7 different ingredients, including acetaminophen!

Always a few things of interest in these. Fake qualuudes thats a new one isn't it? I wonder why those fake OC makers put 11 milligrams of heroin in each one, they would of been as well pressing duds it seems. Diphenhydramine as ecstasy what the fuck, that is seriously dodgy shit.

Fake qualuudes thats a new one isn't it?

Nah, counterfeit ludes have been doing the rounds for fucking ever. They're less popular now but for a while there, something like 80% of ludes bought on the street were knockoffs.

^I've always wanted to try some methaqualone, the shit is pretty much unheard of in aus these days, my old mans taken it before, swears by it hands down

Seems funny people would still bother to purchase it at a time when 80% were knockoffs. I wouldn't be taking those odds thats for sure!

If you want to try methaqualone, the word is head to South Africa and ask for Mandrax.

^Yeah I have heard/read that too! Seems that for whatever reason Africa is the only place in the world where it is still a widely abused drug. Supposed to be quite a market for methcathinone there aswell, my guess is because of its similarities with the local "khat".

^ Yeah most likely; plus abundance of the precursor in nature means easier to synthesize. I think metcat is obtainable from cat? Don't tell, no synth discussion!

mq sux mmq was da shizznit save for that darned imevitable grand mal side effect - oh well, at least the 'instahippie' was tried, pants checked or changed ;-)