• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Latest DEA Microgram report

PMA and PMMA found in italy!. I haven't seen this shit surface in quite awhile. Just goes to show there is still a very present danger of this shit popping its ugly face up.

1.9mg of fent? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's WAY stronger than an OC 80 isn't it? You'd OD pretty quick if you ate them like OC 80s...

my innerself said:
PMA and PMMA found in italy!. I haven't seen this shit surface in quite awhile. Just goes to show there is still a very present danger of this shit popping its ugly face up.

yeah but surely it must have been sold as PMA, small amount of pure-ish powder very unlikely it would be pressed etc but obviously it's being produced :/

Just wondering does the DEA release this report every month, and whats the purpose of making this public information, they are always such small quantities?

i love these things.

The fettys disguised as OC's would really tick me off though...not cool

Just wondering does the DEA release this report every month, and whats the purpose of making this public information, they are always such small quantities?

After being a non-restricted publication for many years, sometime during the 80's (IIRC) the DEA decided to restrict access to forensic and law enforcement bodies only. However, as time went on, copies of the better articles (there used to be way more interesting content IMO) began to circulate between drug discussion groups and other forums. Due to the amount of misinformation on the subject, the DEA announced they would make these publications open to the public. Personally, I also think it was in part a publicity move: DEA are doing a good and thorough job at fighting the war on drugs....

lok1 said:
i love these things.

The fettys disguised as OC's would really tick me off though...not cool

u crazy man

from everyone ive heard whose used those fake OC's they found em better than the real thing could've been.

I luv fent too personally, moreso than even South Amercian numba 4.

mepat1111 said:
1.9mg of fent? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's WAY stronger than an OC 80 isn't it? You'd OD pretty quick if you ate them like OC 80s...

doubt it man. the potency of plain fentanyl is pretty exaggerated IMO.

and besides, im sure the guy pressin the tabs knows what hes doin, I dont think he just wokeup one day and said "AHHH 1.9 Thats what ill use!!", im sure alotta trial and error and thats what he found was as close to an OC80 as he could do.

thanks. i love looking at these.

shrooms laced with ghb, interesting!

Dowels!! Thats not how you smuggle Coke!! Good try though. I love seeing the new and inventive ways people think up to smuggle drugs, gawd bless em :)

It is interesting to see what was in those notorious shark pills that were doing the rounds in Europe and USA. I agree that this months microgram is pretty boring but those two blocks of meth sure are a sight for sore eyes (99% pure too).

BING -- new microgram out now. Not terribly exciting but some DOI DOB busts and DOB blotter which looks pretty.

Big meth and MDMA drug lab near jakarta is immense

those love parade blotters are from the summer of 05.
cant believe they are still going around.

From lil angel15's link

MDMA was also being synthesized in two large reactors (see Photo 13), using 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone (MDP2P), methylamine, aluminum foil, and mercuric chloride, in methanol. Each batch started with 20 liters of MDP2P. After the reaction was complete, the MDMA base was isolated and distilled, converted to the hydrochloride, and crystallized in freezers to yield approximately 8 kilograms of MDMA hydrochloride.

Ha! I can't count how many times I've argued with people who completely dismissed any notion that Aluminium/Mercury (Al/Hg) would be used for large scale imine reduction in the synthesis MDMA.

Those who disagreed based their argument on reports the Hg/Al amalgam is too tedius to prepare at larger scales and that efficiency of the process dropped off also. Back in the late 90's when online drug chem literature was still in it's infancy, discussion of preparation methods stated that the Al foil had to be prepared to just the right size and surface area to avoid problems. Some early reports on the hive tended to confirm this.

However, as time has gone on, several Forensic reports have detailed labs using this method although I don't think such a large operation was ever mentioned. Since those early days, older papers describing the use of various forms of Al have surfaced. So, in my opinion it was only a matter of time before producers would turn to this method. While the common Hydride reducing agents are used for countless processes that aren'ty drug related, purchases are still likely to be watched. Mercury and Aluminium are definitely far more "over the counter" in regards to availability.

Which then brings me back to the first post I ever made on Bluelight in 1999 under another pseudonym. This discussed the possiblity of mercury being present in MDMA made via this method. While a good chemist should be able to remove almost Hg from the final product, concern is naturally raised regarding the not so careful chemists and also on the possibility of contamination. Remember, there is no quality assurance with illict drugs. Who knows how many batches of MDMA have circulated that contained small amounts of mercury or Mecuric Chloride, a nasty poison, which has a LDLO (lowest published lethal concentration) in humans of 29mg/kg.

Remember, mercury is a heavy metal which accumulates in the body. From someone that inhaled a significant amount of mercury vapour in my home lab at age 13, I suggest you definitely don't want to get near the stuff.

From the MSDS on Mercuric Chloride

Toxicology

Poison. May be fatal if inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Long-term exposure, even at low levels, may lead to impaired memory, build-up of mercury in body organs, loss of appetite, loose teeth and other effects.

So, before deciding the MDMA you have is a pure form of a benign drug, stop and think about what else could be there. As I firmly believe it would be an effective deterrent, I would like to see figures relating to such impurities listed on Aus. forensic profiling reports.

i am no where near as scientifically minded as you phase dancer. but the second i read aluminium foil i was a bit worried. mercury being even worse! although dentist did use mercury for fillings up until 20 or so years ago. 8)