Blazed and Bemused

Bluelighter
Alright lets make a resolution to never smoke blunts again:

- They are extremely wasteful of smoke
- They are unpleasant to smoke
- They are not cool, and do not make you look tough or gangster
- They are very unhealthy
- They spread diseases

Yes I'm bitter. I was at a party last night where a blunt was being passed around. It would be seen as extremely cold and rude to turn it down, so I smoked it and shared germs with the 12 other people in the room.... Now I have a cold. So to all the people out there, give up the blunts, and buy a bong or pipe. [edited racist comment] Image is nothing.

whats different between sharing a bong pipe joint and a blunt? peoples lips touch all 4.

smoking blunts aren't about being a gangster, they're about packing an ass of weed in one place and smoking it. They're for a big crowd of people.

it's really impractical to pack 6 bowls, when you can pack one blunt and pass it around the same number of times (if you pack the blunt tight enough it can be done).

and most of the black guys that I know that smoke blunts can easily afford to spend 20 bucks on a pipe.

it's just...pipes are evidence, pipes are easily broken, and people will steal your pipe, most people won't steal your blunt, and if they do..so what...$1.18, ha, I got another blunt.

You can get a big ass plastic bong, with a nice sized bowl for $30. No lips on bong, and pipes can be wiped off. Bongs reduce the tar and increase the efficiency of your weed. Problem solved.

yeah that is true. for me it just depends on the situation. Some times are bong times, some times are blunt times.

If I had the pick I'd take a bong, but if I'm with a crowd....give me a blunt.

blunts have tobacco that's why I don't smoke them.

tobacco has nicotine. Why even take a risk an addiction which doesn't even benefit you. Blah to blunts :p

Almost everywhere I go, people have glass bongs/bowls or pieces of some sort, or gbs. So blunts are occasional, usually when a bunch of peeople feel like throwing down, or I guess feel like doing something different. Personally, I don't even know how to roll a blunt, so it's never my idea. I wouldn't like to always smoke blunts, overall I do like bongs or glass pieces better, but then, I'm always up for a blunt. =D
and there is never nicotine in any of the blunts I've smoked. (unless there's nicotine in the wrapper, but there is no tobacco added to it by the blunt roller, if that's what you're saying! :) )

The only people I know that like to smoke blunts regularly could surely afford very nice pieces, and can afford to smoke inefficienly (read: dealers). I like a good blunt on occasion, but I'm poor so I'll only smoke them with a bunch of friends.

dbighead2 said:
whats different between sharing a bong pipe joint and a blunt? peoples lips touch all 4.

smoking blunts aren't about being a gangster, they're about packing an ass of weed in one place and smoking it. They're for a big crowd of people.

it's really impractical to pack 6 bowls, when you can pack one blunt and pass it around the same number of times (if you pack the blunt tight enough it can be done).

and most of the black guys that I know that smoke blunts can easily afford to spend 20 bucks on a pipe.

it's just...pipes are evidence, pipes are easily broken, and people will steal your pipe, most people won't steal your blunt, and if they do..so what...$1.18, ha, I got another blunt.

$1.18 for a blunt? Damn, I thought me having to drop $0.74 was rough.

For me thoughg nothing really beats sitting around with some freinds and just chilling while smoking a blunt. Yeah they waste smoke but so do joints and pipes even lose a LITTLE bit of smoke. I also smoke cigs so I don't mind the tobacco. Who knows I could just be one of the few on bluelight who likes blunts.

But nothing beats a nice bong hit :D

i happen to like blunts. no evidence, good for big sessions/large crowds of people and they're cheap. as for the tobacco issue, just by a blunt wrap (blueberry is the BEST!) for less than $1 and if you need to, you can just say you're using it for smoking loose tobacco. if you can't get a flavored blunt wrap, get a swisher sweet and put some honey on the outside of the blunt...burns slow, doesn't really run and tastes SWEET!! i prefer bongs but blunts are definitely good.

say you were busted for smoking[aka: cop rolls up on you passing a bowl or blunt]..would blunts/phillies or w/e be considered paraphanelia.
jw.
i personally only have smoekd blunts with my dealers. everyone else its gravs n bowls. I love startign a sessionw ith a J thou

I'm sorry man I just can't feel you on this one. but, I'm one of those people that smoke blunts and drink 40z.

we use honey dutch masters from the convience store down the road from my house. At the tobacco retailer they're around 0.30 a blunt.

subdefy said:
blunts have tobacco that's why I don't smoke them.

If its got tobacco in there its not a real blunt, blunts are supposed to be 100% pure

yeah I'll chug down a 40 in a second. But the only problem I have with cheap alcohol is that it hurts my stomach if it's empty.

Freekazoid said:
say you were busted for smoking[aka: cop rolls up on you passing a bowl or blunt]..would blunts/phillies or w/e be considered paraphanelia.
jw.

i think if the cops are assholes they might take you for it but i don't think it would hold up in court if it went to trial UNLESS they gave you a drug test and it came back positive...but even then i don't think it would. they have to be able to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you were going to use the blunt for smoking weed. yah, i'm a law student so... anywys, i really wouldn't worry about it. just be smart and don't get caught LoL

Blazed and Bemused said:

[edited racist comment]

I think I hear a hint of PREDJUDICE there . . . big assumptions to make my friend. I think bongs are worse for you, you tend to smoke more often, plus I'm pretty sure inhaling water vapour can't be that good for you . . . A blunt is a nice communal activity, helps to keep you away from lonely nights smoking alone. Anyway, weed SUCKS!!!!!! ;)

I don't see as there's much wrong with blunts although it is a little impractical, I'd much rather have a lovely joint instead, with just that little but of tobacco it burns so much nicer, and rolls nicer, basically weed should never be rolled solo.

jedimafia said:
If its got tobacco in there its not a real blunt, blunts are supposed to be 100% pure

Blunt wraps are made from tobacco leaves. :eek: