• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

Blazed and Bemused said:
You can get a big ass plastic bong, with a nice sized bowl for $30. No lips on bong, and pipes can be wiped off. Bongs reduce the tar and increase the efficiency of your weed. Problem solved.

Not to mention, tobacco SUCKS. It tastes horrible, it smells horrible, and it should be illegal if pot is =D

Rexeh said:
A good Corona cigar makes for a perfect blunt, I just love the taste of the cigar leaf in combination with the weed. Just make a cut with a razorblade and empty 2/3 of the cigar, fill up with weed and only use hemp rolling papers, smoke it with someone else and get wasted while the cigar/weed scent fills the room... =D

I haven't done it in over 6 months, time to buy one of those Coronas again and some outdoor grown Skunk or NLX to fill it up. I always smoke it with a few people and it gets me high like a beginner every time, try smoking one alone ;)

IMHO Blunts are perfect for special occasions and should not be smoked with a lot of people since I find it very hard to relax and enjoy the cigar itself. :)

good call! Corona is the perfect way to go. Lonsdale even if you have enough smoke and a talented roller. Petit Corona for a shorter session......

whoa whoa whoa has anyone tried a mini / dutch smoked it then tossed the roach and got pulled over searched and got away, thats is why bowls and bongs are stupid