• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

what a bunch of greenhorns.....blunts are rolled out of tobacco wrap....which are made of tobacco leaves..........ugh

Im down with everybody who smokes blunts and drinks 40s I guess I'm just a thug like that. haha sike I do love me some blunts though. I could smoke em all day long son.

*edit*Wheres lacey k at? I feel she should be a part of this thread

i dont see why everyone says that smoking blunts is trying to be gangster, race has nothing to do with smoking a blunt. black people smoke blunts because they're cheap and easy to get, and you can roll a shitload of weed in a blunt. and most black people feel like crackheads smoking out of a pipe anyway.

oh yeah..and 40's are really cheap too by the way. 1 40 is like 2 bucks, you could get drunk off 2 of them..so that's getting drunk for like 4 dollars...and you could spend the rest of your money on bud or something, so i dont see anything gangster about 40's either

Blunts = teh shit!1

a few days ago my friends and I smoked a strawberry blunt while watching Half Baked. We all passed out infront of the TV. It was great. Oh and just for the record, I just came from 6th street (Were all the bars are at) and my friends already smoked one before hand.

im puffin on a 2-tone blunt for all you sad, bluntless, bitches... yes, 2tone, as in like im smoking a blueberry vanilla fucking BLUNT and LOVING IT or at least i think i love it... maybe im just high off this blunt.... wait

i would love smoking blunts if only they somehow made blunt paper just for pot. the paper from cigars is way too bitter and makes the smoke taste like shit.

dementedgoat said:
im puffin on a 2-tone blunt for all you sad, bluntless, bitches... yes, 2tone, as in like im smoking a blueberry vanilla fucking BLUNT and LOVING IT or at least i think i love it... maybe im just high off this blunt.... wait
I was trying to quote you last night but my internet was fubared. So to awnser your post, can I say, fuck you you lucky sob?

say what you will but spread the good word of 2 tone blunts.... take your 2 favorite blunts/blunt wraps and make one... the possibilities are endless... vanilla blueberry for example... ive had vanilla strawberry and just vanilla and ive had blueberry but vanilla blueberry....mmmMMMMmm finger lickin good

edit: incase you didnt realize what im talking about with the 2 toner, i didnt mean double papers im talkin you roll up a blunt that is 2 blunts long with your 2 favorite flavors

dementedgoat said:
i didnt mean double papers im talkin you roll up a blunt that is 2 blunts long with your 2 favorite flavors

That's what I am talking about baby! Royal Blunts makes a cherry vanilla blunt wrap for those who don't want to roll a two toner.

CretiNation said:
Eh, I grew up in Holland so I usually will only smoke spliffs. Sometimes if there's only glass or a blunt I won't even smoke. Unless of course its a bong that I can put the spliff into, then we're getting fucked up.

well I grew up in texas and blunts are everywhere :). it just depends on where you are from.

high school kids start smoking and they buy a blunt from someone for $5. at that point a blunt will get you and three friends FUCKED up. now I gotta smoke a blunt to the head to really feel good but that's besides the point.

before I even started smoking I knew what blunts were. it was just what everyone smoked. white/black/asian/gangsta/prep kid whatever. esp. since schwag is reallllll prevalant around here. smoking large amounts of schwag outta joint papers gets nasty after a while. i like blunts b/c they give it some taste and the tobacco gets ya a bit higher.

i like blunts a lot they are just fun to smoke. plus the smoke is a lot more dense and it's more fun to blow it out. i'm weird though I like the game of smoking. hit it hold it blow it out. blowing smoke out is fun to me. whatever

i will get more high with a bowl or two of weed outta a bong than smoking an entire blunt with 4x the amount of weed. just gotta take too many (harsh) hits to hold them long enough. plus smokin for 20 minutes it gets old to sit and hold each hit forever.

when I smoke good weed though I never use blunts. it's just a fucking waste(and expensive now)and nasty tasting to me. alot of my friends in houston are the same way. we'll be hangin out and everyone has dank, but we're like "man i wanna smoke a blunt let's get some schwag" and we'll go do it.

starcraft said:
Blunts are really common over here but I don't like them, mainly because the smoke is too harsh to deal with. Unless it is a flavored blunt then I'll have problems coping with the smoke. Most people usually toss away the roach which still contains weed while smoking blunts, I find it really wasteful. You can still load that roach into the pipe or bong and still get high off of it. I can't believe people just toss it out like it's nothing.
In the long run investing in a pipe is more economical, assuming it dosn't break, or get stolen. Think about buying a blunt everyday for the next year or so, the cost tend to add up.

fuck yes that drives me crazy. if someone is like "throw it out" and i have my pipe i'll pull it out and load it and msoke it and they look at me like i'm a crazy fuck.

blunts are the shit. i loved my bubbler, and then my bong, so i took them everywhere and guess what happened? they fuckin broke. now i'm a blunt man. i love rolling them...it gives you extra satisfaction to smoke your masterpiece every time =)

Fuck no, I can't believe you said that. blunts are great! Obviosly it's shit if you have to smoke it with 12 people, but so would a joint. I'm guessing it wasn't a well rolled blunt either.

Lots of people in different contries (Im from aus) smoke blunts just because the potentcy is higher then the mj we get in australia.

I tend to use a bong more just because it gives you more of a hit then just smoking a blunt. When you inhale the smoke from a bong you get a higher dosage THC ushally about %16-%19.

When you smoke blunts the amount of THC that is absorbed is on a smaller scale more like %5-%10 (if my memory serves me right) so you get less THC absorbed into your blood stream.

Anyway,
Now im going to explain the ratio of weed to tobacco in blunts, First of all if you want to make a blunt you need Cigar Tobacco the ratio is 70:30 weed being 70 and Baci being 30 (derrr). thats it pritty much, just use the real blunt papers, They are better just for the fact that you can fit more chop into the blunt. and have fun :) .