Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

XMonsooNX

Bluelighter
Just a tad over 69 things to do on E

1. Get at least three people sit with your knees just inches from each other and hold hands , waving the hands of the other people never let go till the end when you say fall back and fall on the ground just make sure nothings behind you that would hurt your head.
2. Kissing with Blow POP in mouth.(join lips with the blow pop between them)
4. Riding a bicycle
5. Swing sets
6. Running up and down stairs (donno why?)
7. Sliding down stairs with a pillow and have someone at the bottom hold you tight.
8. Stretching really hard
9. Massaging temples with glow sticks in hand
10. Hand sanitizer
11. Bathtub w/o water (its usually cooler temp.)
12. Energy circles and focus on the power behind it (use your brain, ya know that thing in your head) sit in a circle and try to communicate through brain waves or vibes (it might work?)
13. Glow sticks with strings. (make some swirlies)
14. Glow sticks tied to the ceiling fan. (cheap visual effect)
15. Holding hands and spinning in circles.
16. Menthol Cigarettes
17. KittyFlipping K and E
18. CandyFlipping Acid and E
19. ASHES ASHES WE ALL BLOW UP "you know that game"
20. Obviously VICKs inhalers or rub (the ones with Chinese writing are better than real vicks)
21. Warhead Blowpops or any flavor will work
22. Lay on your stomach and have someone hold your arms up for a min or so and then slowly lay them down
23. Whippits (on come down)
25. IF your near a beach its a must to go walk in the surf
26. Massaging with vicks rub, lotion, something creamy. Strong hand and feet massages.
27. Rolling your forearm across your partners back while giving a hug.
28. POP ROX
29. Rubbing ICE all over your lips and kissing someone
30. Hoola Hooping with glow thingies on it (never tried but sounds like fun)
31. MY FAV CANDY - TROLLIES (GUMMY PEACHES) need to make a hard version
32. Ring POPs Easy manageability
33. Drink Sparkling Apple Cider
34. Pudding and Ice Cream (I personally wouldn't like that one)
35. Pour Cold water over your head while looking straight up. Use you hand to slow the water and rub it around on their face.
36. A glowing bouncy ball in a smoky room
37. Wear a mask MUCH FUN (masquerade INTENSE)
38. The white masks that go over your mouth, rub vicks in them.
39. Requires 2 people. (have one person spin you in circles while you breath deeply) spin around 10 times then the other person pick you up with your arms crossed on your chest Then they slowly lay you down.
40. Laying on your back in a chair with open arms (it stretches you out)
41. Kneeling down while holding hands facing each other, have one person breath deeply. Stand up on last breath and hug each other. If you've got the balls both of you breathe heavily, but obviously you both will be standing up, the next thing you know both of you will be on the floor so take precaution.
42. Washing someone's hands, and then sucking their fingers starting from the pinky one by one. AHHHH
43. Have a "mouth war" with gummy candy. (like lady and the tramp spaghetti incident)
44. General asphyxiation,(passing out) but if you can control it kiss while your in the "trance".
45. I don't know if my girl likes this, but i love to kiss her stomach very passionately.
46. Get in a bubble bath, or Jacuzzi.
47. If you've got a hammock use it.
48. Stand up back to back, wrap someone's arms around yours, lean over, and sway to the music.
49. Cinnamon Oil
50. Whippits while recessetating with a member of the opposite sex
51. For all the ladies out there buy some lip gloss preferably cherry flavored
52. just stand there with your eyes closed relax every muscle in your body, focus on happy thoughts and have one of your friends stand behind you. while he/she stands behind you, have them just rub your arms legs, neck, whole body, while they are doing this to warm you up, have them say to you, " ok your all relaxed, were going to get all the bad feelings and stress out of you, no worries, nothing. think good happy thoughts, just relax and enjoy. ok were going to start by building up all the stress, anger and everything else you want out. it's building up, slowly, can you feel it?(still rubbing, messaging) ok now were going to build it up and take it all out, are you ready? ok here we go," you can say something like that just if you get the idea. ok then, you friend takes their hands and puts them on your head, then he takes his hands and drags them down every inch of your body with a strong grip, he starts at your head, then works down to you neck, then your arms and fingers, goes up to the waist, bringing his hands down, slowly, hard to your legs and then finally your feet and out with toes, and when he gets to your feet, have him bring his hands out to where your toes are pointing and do that part with your toes about 3 times. it's so cool, it actually feels like something left your body through your toes
53. Frozen fruit
54. Feather dusters
55. Trippy glasses that make everything look kewl
56. Try to communicate with another person by using a weird language, staring into their eyes, writing things on their skin and see what happens. "da dee doo me mah pee poo" stuff like that LOL.
57. I saw this guy get a really firm hand, pointing his fingers out, and placing on someones head while he vibrates his hand. Sort of do the E.T. finger thing but with all fingers.
58. group sitting in a circle all of u take about 5 or 6 deep breaths on the last
one hold your nose and blow you'll get the sensation your melting
59. tilt someone's head over a bathtub and have them keep their eyes open and slowly drip water down the back of their neck and geltly increase the flow till your pouring it tell them to let the water roll off their eyes - feel like your in a huge waterfall but it's only a few drops
60. putting spoons in the freezer then rubbing them slowly on someone's face that has just woken up from being passed out
61. This is what I call "brain fucking" when someone stares at you, start saying meaningless things to them over and over. But look like your making sense in your words. They will look really confused TRUST ME. "You've been brain fucked"
62. Get some Arizona Green Tea, and Mix it with lemons, limes, and maybe some lemon juice make it sour drink it or take a hit off a cigarette and take a sip
63. The egg crack on head thingy. Make a fist, put it on top of someones head, then tap you fist with the other hand, then slowly drain your fingers down their head
64. Migraine Ice" cooling headache pads with mentholated. They have 3 different shapes to fit on your forehead, back of neck, and temples.
65. Sit down behind someone, with their back towards your chest. Grab their head and sway your bodies back and forth with the music.
66. Get about six people to do the lifting, and one person to be the "liftee." to start out, have all the lifters surround the liftee, and start to massage him/her. you basically just want to get them as loose as possible. once they are loose enough, they should start to fall backwards, make sure you have one person support them, and have all the lifters take a side and lift the person into the air above their heads. once they're up there, you can tilt their body so that their head is lower than their legs, you can make their body do all kinds of wavy patterns (from side to side and up and down) and you can lift and lower them quickly.
67. You want to start in a standing position, and take an inhale on an inhaler. then, as you inhale more deeply (all one breath) lift you arms from your sides until they're above your head. you should be trying to stetch as high as you can, while still holding your breath. as soon as you can't hold your breath any longer, exhale and bend at the waist until your hands are touching your toes. and that's it! the stretching feels great, and the halding your breath and head by your knees gives crazy head rushes. potent technique!!

68. Get your friendz to get in the car, take up a cash collection, and go to the drive-thru carwash. Put in some trance muzic (I prefer Digweed) and turn it up as loud as you can. You will not believe how intense it iz when the bubbles are hitting the windows.....talk about eye candy!! After the wash and rinse cycles are finished and it's time for the blower to come on, roll the windows down and enjoy the feeling of the wind rushing on you, the stereo kickin, and the sounds of the wind!

69. A 69 all I can say!!! YUMMY

71. Gotta be a good one HEHE! You need pixie sticks and a partner (significant other, friend, someone you're open with!) and here's what you do... put half of the pixie stick in your mouth, half in your partner's mouth, and don't do anything to it, just let it sit on your tongue. Without swallowing, french kiss each other, and let it melt in your mouths. It's sticky, but it's NICE. Just kiss with it in your mouths as long as you can... you'll end up swallowing it gradually but it's great while it lasts!

71. Brush your teeth with some really minty toothpaste. YUM
72. Vibrating goggles they do exist.

73. One person sitting on the floor (where ever) and hold their head down breathing deeply with their eyes closed. the other person is sitting in front of them sayin stuff to make them envision themselves at ocean-side. after ten or so deep breaths(or however long your story takes) have the person sit up and open their eyes. at this moment, the person with the vicks inhaler blows through the inhaler towards the others face.

74. With your woman or man If you can, find one of those laser generators that changes according to music beat. Dim all the lights, drop your pills, and as you two are peaking, go take a shower together (lots of soap) and lather each other well with strong hand massages, then have your bed already set up with a freaking ton of soft pillows, a thick super super soft comforter with nice chilly sheets (leave the window open with covers open while you're in the shower), and just have some great smelling candles in the background burning, have some great roll music, lights off, and just lay in bed watching the laser show on the ceiling while in bed butt naked breathing deeply. Here is the big theme of the night though....after you drop, you are not allowed to say one word to each other til morning..only use deep long stares into each others eyes, long embraces and passionate kisses. See if you've bonded and fallen more in love in the morning.

Last edited:
anything that vibrates.. my friend got some vibrating goggles.. lemme tell ya.. those are awesome... i think they can be bought at some convience stores.. also he had a VIBRATING CHAIR that plugged into his car.. man...
also, i really like these things that you do called rolly polleys... you take the person whos rollin, get them to lean on you.. hug them and make fists into their back, turning and pivoting them.. work your way down their back (be sure to do it hard) and then without piviting the fists, move your fists up and down their back.. this is by far one of the most intense massages.. and it ruls because you are huggin someone at the same time.... enjoy!!!
------------------
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:
.oOo.SaraDay.oOo.

Additions to that PHAT list:
1)Airplane's - Believe Me....It'll be worth it!!
(REQ. 3 people, min. 2 and good music [I perfer Todd Terry or something with a good trance beat], the person giving the "Airplane" should be strong enough to perform this.)
First Two canidates stand back to back, and then interlock arms.
The person giving the "Airplane" slowly begins to lean forward, causing the other person to raise off the ground (the sensation is phenomenal).
At this point the 3rd person, if there is one, grabs the feet of the person recieving the "Airplane" keeping them from touching the ground.
The person ginving the "Airplane" and the person holding thier feet should try things like boucing, raising yourself up and down, shaking, standing staight up (dont let thier feet touch the gound-BTW), turning side to side to the music so the person recieving the "Airplane" gets a sureall flight.
To the person recieving the "Airplane":
Trust the person you get it from, and make sure to just relax, close your eyes, and imagine anything you want. (I like to imagine space, or flying through clouds).
2) E-Hugs - Next to Come In A Future Message...
----PLUR Baltimore/DC Area!
--ENGAGE Nov 27,1999 Sponsored By Ultraworld
------------------
--==) KantCMe (==--
[This message has been edited by -== KantCMe ==- (edited 10 November 1999).]

man, whatta sweet list.
things i like to do:
-buy like 3 packs of kools and give them to anyone who asks.. *make lotsa friends that way, heh
smile.gif

-light inhalers to make the scent more potent.. be sure to light them where the little holes are at the bottom
-tell someone to open their mouths.. put your lips up to theirs and quickly suck ALL the air from their lungs that you can.
-hold hands with vicks cream.. start to massage
-put ambesol in your mouth when you're peaking
-give people you dont know massages, hugs, blow jobs (no guys, the vicks kind ;]), cigarrettes, candy braclests, candy, take pictures (they're sooo funny), and dance dance dance
-slide down slides.. i was at a party at a skate park, and we slid down these HUGE halfpipes... be careful not to hit anyone..
-pretend you're a mime
smile.gif

-play with fuzzy things. (robes, stuffed animals, ya know, fuzzy stuff)
AND THE BEST OF ALL IS:
-roll with someone who has never rolled before.. they enjoy your prescense and you usually will become really good friends prior to that little escapade
smile.gif

------------------
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:
.oOo.SaraDay.oOo.

Here's my favorite: ROLLER COASTER
(takes 2 people, preferably one stronger person)
Have the person that is recieving the roller coaster sit on the ground and pull their knees up to their chest. Have them take deep breaths for about 30 seconds, relaxiing them. Then, sit down with the peson between your legs and wrap your arms around their knees and lift. Lean back and slowly roll back and all around. Don't let any part of them touch the floor. It is insane! It really feels like a roller coaster! Have fun! ;*)~
------------------
~Tara Luv~ <3

Roller Derby:
Go out with some friends. Find a little mound/hill covered in grass. All roll down it. People will look at you real funny, and you'll love every second of it.
Jonesy

New Rollin' tricks...

Aight... these are a little off the beaten path , but hell, we blow vicks in our eyes, dont we?
Ambesol or Orajel... anything for toothaches that numbs your mouth... put a little on the tip of your tongue, or on your gums or the inside of your nose... just be careful not to bite your newly numbed tongue off....
Ok ...this one takes work and forethought... Dont piss for an hour before you roll... then when you are blowing up, and need to pee, dont... Forget about it... wait as long as you can, ideally till right after you peak... if possible, go for a drive when you HAVE to go (sober person driving of course) and smoke a bowl... then, when you get home and FINALLY get the pisser.... HEAVEN! No joke. Totally amazing.
Happy Pissing.
-Xander
------------------
"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing."
-Ben Franklin

Rub mint stress reliever on face instead of vapor rub. It smells better, tingles your face, doesn't break out your skin.
Put Vapor rub on privates. Wow!!! It feels hot and fresh....AWESOME!
Have someone rub hot oil on back of your neck and blow. Oil heats up when blown on feels really good.
------------------
"Roll, roll, roll your brain swiftly down the drain.
Merrily, merrily, merrily you will go insane!"

COME TO ME BLUELIGHTERS AND I'LL GIVE YOU A LIGHT SHOW.... AND LET YOU PLAY WITH MY TOY.......
anyone always welcome...!!!
always PLUR always
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

I do that whizz trick everytime I roll, completely unintentionally I might add...
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

Try giving massages.... Giving my friends massages makes me roll all over again....
if your last roll of the night is in your warm bed...consider your self on cloud nine... there is nothing better then getting into bed while rolling and feeling all warm inside.

Massages aew always better if you have some sort of massage oil! Garden Botanika has some cool scents. Also those lotions that are sold in Sex stores.

I'm thinking of going to see fantasia 2000 while rolling... but i'll definetely bring a massage buddy with me!...

scratching is also good
has anyone else tried this?
i got a backscratch and i was the best, i had to ask for another one 5 minutes later
smile.gif

spin around...make yourself dizzy....
i swear...its like popping 10 more pills....except its free...haha..
its great trust me...
at a rave i always do it and people all come and ask me what i am doing, and then they try it too...i always get a little spin section going in the corner...
have fun..peace
let me know how you like it

this one is an oldie... take on o f those vicks inhalers, you know, the little white ones and put it in your mouth and gently blow it into a friends eyes and mouth and nose. keep your eyes open when doing this and try to suck in as much vicks as possible do this for say the length of one deep breath.
its an interesting sensation

ok, if you are at a party, dance your ass off, and even though it sounds dumb, stay real HOT, sweating makes the x work through you faster and you roll harder, if you aren't at a party, go run, also this probly sounds fuckin retarted, but if you start, when you stop and blow up you won't be able to stop running, trust me. Also massage the face and temples, scratch hair and all that jazz when you blow Vicks in someone's face
------------------

i must say, Vicks is great, gives you like a 5min super peak.
smile.gif

I also recently discovered getting a bottle of water wetting your face, neck and arms (your chest if your in the nudd) and stand infront of a huge fan or under an air vent!! this is the best! Same effect if your all sweaty and you stand outside with a cool breaze

Try rubbing Vics on your nipples, I have never actually remembered to do it when I am rolling, but I heard that it is incredible!
Rollerderby forever!

my personal favorites:
1. take an inhaler and inhale slowely until you run out of breath... and exhale ahhhh......
2. get some ice and rub it up and down the nape of the neck....
3. get a hand massage and have the other person pull out your fingers and reiease them one by one.....
4. have two people pick you up and shake you around...
5. stay cheek to cheek with that special some one...
6. get in your car with a great ibiza cd and put the heater on.....
ahh i can go on forever!!!! they sound weird but try them and the best one get your brother or sister and just hug them until you can't breathe then give 'em a big kiss on the cheek!!!