• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

the full body massage is the bomb!!!!!!
add some peppermint oil to ur loation!!!!
------------------
dew is moist in the morning

The BEST E game (well, I haven't tried CheshyRGrin's yet):
1. get a group of people to sit indian style in a circle and hold hands.
2. have one "mascot" tell everyone the rules. "Put your heads down and shake it in a figure 8 shape. When I say BRAKE, we all pull our hands and head back and fall backwards"
3. The "mascot's" job is to tell everyone to shake their heads faster and harder, just yell it out!!!
4. If it's done right, your body will want to fall back, but since you're holding hands you're kind of swinging with each other.
I wish I could show this game to you guys personally! It's too cool! (we should all meet up at a Massive somewhere!)
wink.gif

***PLUR***
btw...i'm using my bf's account.***share***

some more cool tricks!
1) Hold your friend under their arms, like you're trying to pick them up. Tell them to start jumping, higher and higher. You may have to start yelling it, to enhance the effect. The whole time they are jumping, you help "push/hold?" them up higher and higher. When they are really really high, raise them up in the air and hold them up for a couple of seconds. It's so awesome, like you're flying!!!
2) If you have blinking lights, like photon lights, this is a cool and easy trick. Tell them to close their eyes, and put your hands over their eyes. Then say in their ears " imagine you're in an airplane, and it's going down, down, faster, faster, 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1". At "1", you remove youre hands and start blinking the lights really close to their eyes. They may still have their eyes close. I can't really explain the feeling, but while the person was counting for me, my mind was so focused on that, and when they stopped, the light got me totally STUCK!!!
wink.gif

***PLUR***
"nothing in life better than to be a Kandy Raver, and making somebody's day a little briter"

Squat down with your head hanging twords the floor, take rapid full gasps of air until you get a little dizzy in the head, shove an inhaler in your mouth and inhale real deep as you stand up, hold it (have someone watch you, or else fall on a bed). Its unreal. Sit in a circle with 7 or so people, do the same thing but instead, hold hands as you stand up and stretch your arms. Have someone with a barbell in their tongue to suck on ice and kiss you with their tongue. Sit in a circle with your rolley-friends, glob lotion on your hands, stick your hands in the center of the circle, grab and pull everyone else's hands full of lotion, be random about it, its dope. Have someone suck your toes! Lay face down on the ground, have someone pick up your legs, dangle them and s*l*o*w*l*y lower them to the ground, be gentle, do the same with your arms and you feel like your floting. Oh man, I could write a book...

what does "bump' mean.
my thing to do which i call ducky
is to suck on my girl's nose whilst rolling.
it feels really good!!
try it

Heres a good one..When youre coming home from the party, get a glass of hot water..HOT, like pretty much to the point where you almost can't drink it..now CHUG THAT SHIT to the head!!..Really fast...Mad blow up...report back with your experience..PEACE

I have a few tricks you might like.
first a massague is always a good way to get blown up! I know this sounds weird but if you have a couch that sits low to the ground sit on the edge of it indian style flip off the couch onto the floor have someone grab your arms when you land on the ground and help you jump straight up...total head rush!
I'm sure you already know about vicks sticks they are a must have! If you can't find a vicks stick here's something to try..take a damp washcloth and smear vicks vapor rub on it then put it in the microwave for a few seconds.. when you take it out take a sniff of it.. I garentee you'll get blown up..

Definitely know about the vicks inhaler...... I cant wait till this weekend allthese roll tricks are making me wanna pop it right now!
------------------
"You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel....get horny now" The Bloodhound Gang

Here is the Bomb trick!! (takes 2 ppl, you and someone else)
You lay on the floor on you belly. With your arms straigh out, like your trying to look like superman. Have the other person pick up your arms straight up in the air, till it brings your face off the floor....have them hold your arms up for about a min with your eyes closed till your all relaxed. then have him/her slowly, (i mean REAL slow) bring your arms back down to the floor....Its the best sensation in the world....feels like your slowly falling through the floor...you can even feel a breez! its the shit!!!!!! and is a must try!!!!!
Peace,
------------------
Fricker fricker frick!

hell ya DJ... that trick is trippy even if ur not on anything... I've never tried it while rollin but you just reminded me of it and i am definatly gonna try that tomorrow night =P
------------------
"When i'm lost, will you run, will you come find me?
Can you find the time
Will you read, will you call, could you shout for me?
Can you spend the time
If you look, like a book, then you will read me,
You can read the lines
If i run, and i fall, i know you'll be waiting,
Time after time"

My second best trick:
Okay everybody... I have two REALLY GOOD tricks, but I'm a meanie and never tell anyone how to do them. Well, I hate meanies like me that don't share their tricks, so here's my second-best one. I'll share my best one once I type it up, it just takes a little to explain.
I call this trick "The Forest" and, no offense, but if done correctly is much better than any of the tricks posted so far. This works equally for people rolling or tripping. It will also help someone peak sooner, or if they're coming down, it will bring them back up. We'll call our chemically altered friend Bob.
Lay Bob down, face up, on a carpet floor with his hands at his sides and eyes closed. If you don't have carpet, you can lay out 2-4 DRY T-Shirts in a row spread out as wide as they'll go. Tell Bob to totally relax, be quiet, and keep his eyes closed until you tell him to open them.
Make sure Bob can hear your voice, try to talk as soothing as possible and still be heard over the music. You need to be crouched on your knees just behind their head. (not touching them)
Now you lay out the setting...
"Forget everything around you... forget the dancers, forget the music, forget everything except the sound of my voice."
"Now that everything is gone, you realize you are no longer laying on the floor, but you are laying on the ground. You are laying in a huge forest."
"There are trees everywhere. Above you, you can see the branches of trees hanging over you. All around you see bushes. There are small animals moving around. You can hear the birds chirping in the trees above."
(here's where it gets REALLY good)
"The entire forest floor is covered in leaves. You realize that are laying in these leaves. You are laying in a big pile of leaves."
(randomly tap/brush on their hair and sides of their arms as you say the next sentence... working your way to their wrists)
"All around you, you can FEEL the leaves. In your hair... on your arms..."
(gently grab their wrists and drag their arms across the carpet until their arms are above their head. You, of course, will have to move back some to do this... just make sure you move their arms smoothly across the carpet. Do all this as you say the following)
"Feel your arms running through the leaves."
(at this point, they'll believe 100% that they are in a forest and you just ran their arms through a pile of leaves... but wait... you aren't done yet!...)
Say:
"Bob, I'm now going to drag you through the pile of leaves..."
(Make sure you still have their wrists... you are going to slowly start draging them along the carpet by their arms... VERY SLOWLY... you will repeat the next sentence SLOWLY about 3-8 times. You only need to drag them about 2-4 inches per time you say the sentence, but further is fine. This will take some effort if they weigh more than you. It's okay to pick their arms off the floor to drag them. Remember... repeat this nest sentence slowly for every 2-6 inches you drag them)
"I'm dragging you through a pile of leaves."
(Make your voice drift off towards the end. Once you've stopped repeating the sentence, drag Bob another 4-8 inches then gently let Bob's arms back down on the floor, above Bob's head, and slide Bob's arms back at his sides. Now say this
smile.gif

"Bob... open your eyes and see the forest around you."
At this point, Bob will open his eyes, and Bob will see trees all around him for about 3 seconds. He then will look around for a few seconds, see you and all his friends... then he'll give you a HUGE hug and ask how far you just drug him across the floor. He will swear up and down that you drug him across the room and back, even though you only drug him 1-3 feet. You can leave something as a marker at his starting point and show him... but he probably won't believe you.
It takes 1-2 minutes to do the entire trick, but I promise you it is worth it. Feel free to improvise... and PLEASE tell me how it worked out for your friend Bob. I promise you he'll love you for it. Everytime I do this at a party, a line of people will form after they see Bob's reaction. And of course, I end up doing it to several people and making tons of new friends.
Again, do this trick to all your friends, they'll love you for it... and please tell me how it turned out for you.
- Crush
(My #1 trick is about twice as good... most girls tell me it is better than an orgasm... and it requires no sexual action (I do it to guys, too) and no toys/equipment)

This is a trick that i just pulled outa my bung one night before a rave. So here we go.
Ice to Fire
You need some Bengay (or some sort of muscle relaxer like the cheap walgreens kind or what ever)
a vibrator for full affect (or a good massaging person)
2 helpers
vicks inhaler
one person who wants to have fun
(warning may wanna do this in a dark corner and lots of trust for the people doing this to you)
1.) Remove shirt if you can, and sit indian style (1st grade style)
2.)have your friends coat your body nicely with the "bengay" stuff.
3.) have them rub it in good
4.) the person should be one in front and one in back now.
5.) the "front" person should blow vicks now in face of person while attempting to do light show. give some vicks in eyes to make more blurry.
6.) the "back" person should rub till the person gets cold. (the person will shake but will be enjoying it)
7.) now the back person should just like have them bust out a vibrater or start tapen on the places you put the "Bengay" stuff.
they will suddenly like jump up. when this occurs they are set for a nice long nite of dancen in fire. it feels so good going from freezing to blazen. and you just can not stop moving cause the more you move and sweet it gets hotter. and the hotter it gets i believe feels the best.
(these are my opions, just try a lil if you like go for a lot)
~liquid~6~x~

I told you 'The Forest' was my second-best trick. Well, here's my first.
This trick requires no special tools/toys. Only requires you and one
chemically altered friend. We'll call this friend Slim. If done correctly,
this will be the most INTENSE feeling Slim has ever experienced. Nothing
I've ever HEARD of can surpass this. Not an E-orgasm, not 12 people rubbing
your naked body down with Vaporub simultaneously. Well... maybe that
vaporub thing is better... but I don't have 12 friends that would do that.
Anyway... here's the X-Hug. There are several different versions of this,
but none compare to the one I'm about to describe.
Requirements:
1 person who knows how to give an X-Hug.
1 chemically altered friend named Slim.
Slim can't be more than 1-3 inches taller than you.
You must be Strong enough to pick up, and hold up, Slim for at least 20
seconds... and be able to lay Slim down gently on the ground, if need-be.
Other Nice Guidelines:
It's nice if Slim is either peaking, or near peaking. If Slim is near peak,
either coming up or coming down, this will bring him to full-peak. 100%
Money-back guarantee.
Slim may not be able to stand on his own when you're done... make sure there
is a dry place nearby that you can lay him down.
Now to begin:
Adjust your height so that you and Slim are about the same height (bend
knees, spread your legs, whatever). Tell Slim to give you a hug. You want
his arms over your shoulders, and forearms/hands relaxed behind your back.
His head should be just above one of your shoulders... I prefer it just over
my right shoulder.
Hug Slim back around his waist. Tell him to close his eyes... and begin
telling him to forget everything. (sorta like with the forest... as such
smile.gif

"Close your eyes, Slim... do not open them until you land."
"Start breathing through your mouth. Forget the people dancing, forget the
walls around you. Forget the music, you only hear my voice now. Forget the
ceiling, forget the roof. The entire building is gone."
(Start rubbing the sides (thumb-side) of your hands and your forearms up
Slim's back. Begin at the small of his back (just above his butt) and rub
upwards to just below his shoulder blades. This is one motion. Make each
rub firm, squeezing him gently against your body. You want to rub up his
back about 1-2 times per full in-out breath... do this as you say the
following)
"Keep breathing through your mouth. Breathe all the way in, and all the way
out. Deep breaths. I want to hear your breaths... breathe though your
teeth. All the way in, all the way out. Every breath."
(keep talking along those lines as you rub up Slim's back. Also make sure
Slim doesn't breathe too slowly, but also make sure he doesn't breathe too
fast, you don't want him to hyperventilate. It should be at a normal
pace... just full, complete breaths, through the mouth)
(after about 20 seconds of full breaths and you rubbing up his back, say the
following
smile.gif

"Now Slim, when I tell you too, you're going to take the biggest, deepest
breath you've ever taken. You're going to fill both your lungs, your
stomach, you ENTIRE body with air. The biggest breath of your entire life.
Once you take that breath, I want you to hold it in as long as you can, and
relax your entire body. Hold the breath as long as you can."
(now as you say the next line, rub up his back faster and faster as he takes
in that huge breath)
"Now take that breath. Deep-deep breath."
(Once it's all the way in)
"Hold it in, and relax. Hold it as long as you can!"
At this point, you will give Slim a bear hug around the diaphram (just below
the lungs). Make it tight, and pick him up as you lean backwards. He will
probably slump over your shoulder because he is so relaxed. Start SLOWLY
squeezing his diaphram tighter and tigher until you can't squeeze any
tighter. (USE COMMON SENSE... DON'T CRACK/BRUISE SLIM'S RIBS!) Hold Slim
up as you lean back and squeeze Slim as tight as you can.
Wait until he lets the breath out. Once he lets the breath out, you can
loosen your grip and stand straight up again. You will want to support his
head and weight... most people pass out when they let out the breath, but
ONLY FOR 1-5 SECONDS. If he doesn't gain his footing within 5-10 seconds,
lay him down. He will be dead weight, even though he is conscious. Ask him
"How high did you fly?".
As soon as he has returned to our world (only takes a few seconds) he will
be in a state of amazement. He won't believe he's actually on the ground,
or in the building. Expect him to look at the ceiling and the floor
frantickly, huge hugs, 'OH MY GOD's, and 'HOLY SHIT's. He won't know what
time it is... he will think he's been gone an hour.
Here's an idea of what Slim just felt. Imagine yourself in the slumped over
position Slim was in when you picked him up. Now imagine yourself flying
straight up (shoulder first, since you're slumped over) at about 80 MPH. He
just did that and flew well out of the buildings, well into the sky, and
well above the clouds. It is the most realistic trick ever. They don't
even know what to expect, but they all will have the same experience, and
will totally believe it happened. When they wake up, they EXPECT to be in
the sky. This flying feeling is so believable, you even feel the wind as
you fly up.
If they weren't peaking, they are now. Don't accept money from them.
(People try to tip me all the time, honestly. That just seems against PLUR
for some reason. I DO, however, take free water, and free/discounted beans
in return for this trick, lol!)
Just like The Forest... PLEASE tell me what you thought of this trick. I
know it seems lengthy, and in total it takes about 2 minutes... but it is
well worth it. Either respond here, or eMail me with what you thought.
"I'll be the guy with phat pants and glow sticks."
- Crush
ps: Any Bluelighters going to Progression Sessions in New Orleans this
Saturday, eMail me and I'll arrange to perform this trick on you first hand.

I've always had an aversion to altering my mental state by means of depriving my brain of oxygen which is why i don't huff glue or inhale nitrous gas and i'm surprised that you seem to want to do all these crazy (imho) things. So i'll add mine to the list
smile.gif
I'm not saying set out to do this next weekend but sex in the shower while rolling has always been one of my favourite tricks.
------------------
Meph314

this one girl i met at the club har really long nails. she scratched my back all night specially the middle part where the spine is. most orgasmic feeling.

Here are my favorites:
1. massage- both giving and recieving, especially on the face/head/neck
2. ice on the back/neck is totally awesome
3. spinning
4. running

MeEting NU peOPles is tHE bEst!!
pEopLe who Don'T USuaLly taLk muCh are reAl open AnD SoCial When RolLIn'
oNe tIme i wAs JUst StaNding In 1 spot FOr like 2 hOurs Just TalKin' To sOme guy aBoUT tHe MoST biZarre stUff!

1.massages
2.candy
3.vix
4.dancing
5.meeting new people
6.making out with my boi J Flip
a*n*g*i*e

SINGING!!! Geez I'm surprised no-one mentioned this one!! When I'm rolling, I can sing like a diva! My friends get irritated sometimes cuz once I start, I can't stop!

well, one of the things i do whilst rolling is crouching down so im looking at everyones feet and the ground...and imagining im swimming in an ocean of weeds..
Also pretending im an astronaut getting ready to board my shuttle..my journey..the moon...
reading peoples palms...
spinning around and around