• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

Having your spine adjusted by a real hands on chiropractor or even someone that can do it well that is not!
At many a Rave I have turned on others and I am told it is nothing short of mind blowing!
Makes sense as even under baseline conditions, a chiropractic manual treatment;ie;manipulating the joints and neral tissues causes a cascade on endorphin release and serious mechanoreceptor stimulation!
Maybe the Beattles were hip to it too!
He's got a sss-Pino cracker.. hair down below his knees one thing I can tell you.. ya got to bee free..
you get the idea now start practicing!
Better yet. turn on your fav chiro to Mdma. It worked for me!
dr.tom

i have a beanie pig that vibrates. it supposed to be a massager. i dressed it up to look like a partykid, with some candy and stuff.
it vibrates, and i love it
smile.gif

------------------
http://www.tuckerdesign.net/
[This message has been edited by ChrisCim (edited 18 April 2000).]

Go into a bathroom or other small room and turn off all the lights so that the room is completely dark. Then close your eyes and listen to the music (trance) before you know it you'll be rolling your way thru a galaxy of stuff.
The last time I rolled I went into my bathroom and turned the light off. When I opened my eyes I was on top of a sky scraper in a huge city all I could see lights flashing. Then I started to float above the city and before I knew it it was like I walking thru space.
All the lights from the buildings turned into stars and planets.
I'm not sure if this will work for everybody but It works for me. Let me know what you think.
By be careful not to get lost in there. The first time I did this I got lost for 20 minutes.
------------------
"It's all about the music"

forgot to mention...take a box of strong mints, like altoids or something...those with some ice cold water are unbelievable
------------------
www.tuckerdesign.net

jumping on a TRAMPOLINE with a friend!! but be very careful! it is a total bonding experience and you feel like your floating together. the rush is AMAZING!!.. especially when its cold outside!! have fun!

I have tried all of these. They all work, and are so cool. Me and some friends found a dude that had "gotten" about 100 pills for free so we had plenty time to experiement.
1-) Giving shot guns through a vicks inhaler
2-) POP ROCKS very good.
3-) Walk on pavement.
4-) Weed before and during the roll.
5-) Trip toys
6-) Vitamin C Pills 2000 mg.
7-) Hoola Hoop
Me and some friends were rolling and we went to WalGreens and hoola hooped for like an hour
:cool: Massage your hair after putting gel in it and it is hard.
9-) Newport cigarettes.
10-) Snort half a pill during the peak.
11-) Watch fire.
12-) Wear courdoroy
13-) Have someone drive you around in a convertible. (Do not Drive on X it's stupid)
14-) Swim
15-) Play with sandpaper
16-) Did I mention Pop Rocks?
17-) 7 Beers
1:cool: Fly a Kite
19-) Eat chips or anything that crunches
20-) Sit on a very loud speaker or ride with someone who has a system.

CANDY NECKLACES
They are so fun, especially with friends, if you bite them off of each others neck you will go nuts. I also suggest playing in the sand, letting your feet dig into it. Also singing Karaoke. You have no inhibitons and you go nuts, it is so fun. But Candy Necklaces are the best.

SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO WHEN I ROLL AT HOME ARE... CLEAN, SIT AROUND AND TALK (LOVE THEM BONDING MOMENTS), AND YES, I PLAY WITH MY MAKE-UP!
WHEN I'M OUT.... I DANCE MY A** OFF.
------------------
*IT'S A SOUL THING!*

Here's one I think everyone should try. Next time you're in a store pick up some Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath (the stuff for babies with colds) and just smell it, then use your imagination.
I have a bubble gun and I mixed a little bit of that stuff with the bubble liquid and made menthol bubbles for hours. It's also not bad when you use it for it's intended purpose (in the bath) and it's even more fun with more than one person in the bath. God bless Johnson and Johnson!!! I'm still finding fun new things to do with it. If anyone tries it I would love to hear what you think. You can email me at [email protected]. PLUR and Rave on!!!

glow stiks

Who likes to see a nice glow stik show to some nice trance music. does anybody get mad visuals, totally see whats not really there?
------------------
Wolverine from KIEV

My girlfriend and I came up with this one together so I have to give her credit too (love ya Xtlpixie).
It's basically a modified version of a pass-out game (most blow-up tricks are). We like to call it a "Cliffhanger" cuz if takes you to those higher peaks (even if you're kinda coming down).
What you will need:
A Vicks Inhaler (optional)
Glo-Stix (again,optinal)
Someplace to fall (like a bed or REALLY cushy couch)
Someone to spot you or better yet do it with. This X-tra person can also be used catch you if you go the wrong way....
What you do:
Stand up,
Bend over, locking your wrists behind your knees,
Point the TOP of your head towards the floor (this kinda constricts your throat a little, which is good, just don't suffocate yer self!)
Now start taking complete and full breaths starting slowly then becoming increasingly more rapid, but maintain the COMPLETE AND FULL breathing, as you see fit. Take your time, it's well worth it! Continue to do this as your breathing gets more rapid you'll notice your head start to feel a little light. Keep breathing you're almost there! let the muscles in your face go. Your cheeks may feel a little droopy over your eyes (that means your more centered on the breathing) When the light headed feeling gets really strong.....
(you have to do this part quickly)
TAKE ONE LAST BIIIIIG BREATH,cross your arms over your chest (you can grab your shoulder if you like)
AND STAND STRAIGHT UP!
Hold the breath as long as you can and wait for the sensation to crawl into you brain coming from your chest! You will instictively (it's impossible to kill yourself by holding your breath) let out the breath and will then fall backwards. There is >no avoiding this< (why would you want to it's a fun fall) so you better have a bed (preferable) or fall LENGTH-WISE (otherwise your head might sap back when it hits the back of the couch or even the wall >shudder< ) onto a couch OR have someone catch you (not my favorite as it can be a kinda clumsy fall and unless the person catching you is strong enough to control your dead-weight....your gonna hit the floor, not good)
The feeling is like being born into paradise! You *emerge* from somewhere not knowing where you are or being able to sense where other people are in the room till you open your eyes (which takes a couple of seconds).
Last time I did this, someone asked me how I felt and the best word I could come up with at the time was (gawd this is embarrassing) "Yummy"!
Now what you can also do is have someone with either glo-sticks or an inhaler, waiting for your fall and as soon as you hit pass (not wave do it slowly) the glo-sticks over your closed eyelids so that when you open them you'll see this cool nimbus light over you. OR as soon as you hit have that person give you an eyeshot and blow it around your face.
It's best to save this until you've just come down from your initial peaking.
But it's AMAZING!!! If anyone tries this method PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! send me mail to let me know how you enjoyed it. And remember not to do it too much... you are depriving your brain of oxygen. Be smart
------------------
Better to be late, than before you're invited!
[This message has been edited by ChEsHyRgRiN (edited 21 May 2000).]

There's also the mass-rubdown. Takes like 5-6 people, but well worth it. Have the person getting the rubdown stand in the middle of the group. Assign each of the other people to different parts of the body, 1 to each leg, 1 to each arm, 1 to the back, and if you want you can put someone to the chest as well. Make sure the person on the back can hold the dead weight of whoever is getting the rubdown cause they can and will passout. At the same time have everyone just start rubbing like crazy, nice and fast, but don't hurt anyone. Watch as the person recieving kinda falls into a trance and passes out. The feeling is just amazing, like a sensory overload. Have fun.
wink.gif

evans

I have also heard of a friend of mine that likes to rub vicks ALL OVER HIS BODY, and then have like 10 people rub and blow all over his body. I heard this kid looks like he is in HEAVEN. I want to try it one day. PEACE

Ok this is kinda long but well worth it.
put your hand in a fist and put it on your forhead. then bend over. have someone count down from 20 or 30. the first time try 20. as they count spin as fast as you can in a circle. tell them that when the get to "one" to scream "go". when you hear "go" run in whatever direction you are facing. this is sooo much fun. you will most likely fall down but its ok cuz you're rollin and it feels good. also this is really really fun to watch.
caution: don't do this at raves that are outside and have big rocks. that makes for big bruises. ouch!

any1 get a light show with those new"photon light"....crazy visuals...leaves scratches of light everywhere...
------------------
PILLIN NYC

ERRRRGH! SO jealous of you people who get trippy visuals off light shows. I mean, I do enjoy them, but I never think they look TRIPPY. Lights just glow HAPPIER for me when I'm rolling. But they don't really change.
frown.gif

hehe.. I give those "photon" light shows...
I usually blow up as hard as the people I'm blowin' up...
gotta love my little blue lights
smile.gif

HERE'S A TRICK TO BLOW UP SOMEONE REALLY HARD: PUT A VICKS INHALER IN YOUR MOUTH (THE BIG END) AND PUT ON A FRESH LIGHT SHOW WHILE BLOWING THE VICKS IN THE PERSONS FACE. GUARANTEED THEY'LL BE LOVING YOU AFTER.

(referring to cheesygrin)
AHH FINALLY! Someone who enjoys those as much as I do. I reach the "fainting point" slightly differently but the way you describe the results are exactly the same...
Sometimes I hold a pen in my hand (have a piece of paper on the bed) fall onto the bed when feeling faint, then start doodling things out
when i come to i get some wicked scribbles and a wonderful "shot into oblivion" feeling. wow!
last time i tried to write after falling, i ended up writing "BAD" and then my second fall I wrote "SAD ASSHOLE STUDIO" ... no memory of writing these things though
A M A Z I N G.

just about the glow stick over the eyes, this isn't mind blowing but it's pretty funky, whenyou're pillin, close your eyes and have somone very slowly move a glow stick closer and closeer to your eyes(horizontally) untill it is right against them then keep pushing them back, it gets really really bright and ya kant stand up you have to lean back
my friend replicah likes to call it a rising sun
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?