• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

the best thing to do i reckon is to take off all clothes i mean everything and put on track pants and a track top. make sure they are fleecy inside and then put on some nice house and skip around a pool table or anything big in time to the music. this is so great. once i tripped over at full speed and flew right into the couch. it was so unbelievable. also try climbing things and jumping off. you get one rush in the air and one rush when you land

I personally like Driving...YES DRIVING...after club is closed....me and my buddies go for a little journey with some cool rollin musics playing loud...Not like weed I can control my driving and specially driving through a tunnel is so fun and intence...I feel like I'm floating......very dreamy...so nice. I have a car with manual transmission and I do some tricks to enjoy music with my car...hard to explain...
Trance music is good when u drive and rollin.
Then I go home and do all other tricks u guys do....
HAPPY ROLLIN@@@@

Here are my favorite things to do when I drop, in order according to my typical rolling night.
1) Smile. Start smiling right after I take the pill, it's addictive and molds into your face until you wake up the next morning.
2) Run up stairs (be careful!). Feels like I'm flying
3) Dancing to really powerful music ... not trying to keep any style.. just freestyle
4) Spinning
5) Splashing my face with water, stand in front of an industrial fan, a can of grape juice in one hand and a menthol cig in the other.
(home)
6) Talk about deep things with my friends.
7) Play with water
8) Play driving style video games
9) Making psychedelic movements with my hands in front of my friend's face
10) Playing with a lighter in a pitch black room
11) Giving / receiving massages
12) * TICKLING *
13) Going up to my heli pad (apartment) and smoke some weed and watch the sun rise.
Have fun, play it safe!
------------------
nystagmus

Egad, talk about having lots to post... Some of my favorites are: 1) airplaning people (Locking yourselves back to back, one bending forward, the other leaning back, balancing on their back and being spun around and raised and lowered), 2) the breathing method (bunch of people in a circle, kneeling, breathe very deep slowly, then faster until you hyperventilate, stand up quickly), 3) the Vick's mask and inhaler, 4) swimming underwater, 5) showering, 6) Dead-man's float in a pool, being drifted around, 7) being lowered through the floor, 8) SEABREEZES!, 9) back massages, 10) cuddling with .. hrm.. anyone, really... and lots more I can't type right now. Big thing, though, just always be responsible for your own actions, even if someone else there claims to be. It's your life, make sure you use it right.
------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

I love kissing on E ....
the first time i did E it never kicked in for like 2 hours and i was p*asased ... my friend looked at me and said smile it feels good .... it kicked in
now when i do E i can't stop smiling ... it feels so good
hug people you don't know .....
Fleece ! makes you feel like a little kid again
E-babys ..... so fun to play with and hug...
meeting ppl you don't know ....kicks ass
PLUR!
"I just can't stop dancin"

*One thing that i love to do when I'm rollin is just put on some heavy ass tunes like Rage, Static X, or Staind and just head bang like i never have before. It gives me a rush of energy, helps me get into the music alot and makes me all happy.
*OHh and i dont know if you like funk, but I think it is the coolest thing to listen to when rollin. Put on a song like Brick House and go nuts.

What a fun-ass topic
smile.gif

I love thesae posts that make me think back to rolls of the past and remember the feeling. I agree with everyone that has posted already, but I didn't notice anyone mention POP-ROCKS
smile.gif
Love 'em. My favorite things are vicks blown into my eyes and glowstix all in my face. And skipping up and down stairs. At Utopia (Vegas) the stairways are surrounded by nothing but mirrors, so you see like 1000 images of yourself as you dance up and down. The conversations you can get into with the people you care about, especially when its about your friendship/relationship are the best.
Thanks for making me reminice
smile.gif

Hey Kandy_Kid, I love meeting people like you that like to blow people up! It's people like you that make people like me who are still pretty new to X love it that much more. Stay how you are!
PLUR

Last weekend was my first time on E and I fell in love with snow--you know the white stuff from the sky!! It felt awesome! I just couldnt get away from it.

I can't believe no one has said Karma stones!!!! I have flipped quite a few times, and nothiig tripped me out more than those egg-shaped stones. Pick one up, taste it. Touch it. It's really cool to taste purity and goodness.

Here's one... Its better for candyflipping though... Play Rock Paper scissors, but stare into your opponent's eyes the whole time... You'll be surprised at how well you can read them... Its interesting... -Caleb-

sqeeze your left testicle and repeat BUBBLEGUM as many times as you can really loud......
------------------
-Rev

I like Driving! Now in Germany driving is a trick--I must say and I live at the top of a mountain and the clubs are in the vallies between the mountains, it was cool going through all the tunnels and watching all the stop lights and street lights--it was so cool, I did it for almost three hours--turn up the music, change the music--I love trance but then the radio went into a commerical and I ened up on classical--it was funny!! Anyway, have a great time that is all I have to say!

gEE i lurvE to sEe What i Can Hear ANd HeaR WhaT I caN see While ROlling. Roll Roll .. roll.. E. . Roll .. Roll .. roll.. . roll..E . . ..roll.....e.. .... ...e...roll.. . . ..roll.....E.. .... ...e.....roll.....Roll .E. roll.. . e. ..roll.....E.. .Roll .. roll.. . . ..roll....... ..E.. ....e..... ...e..... ....E ........

what we call a cloud 9 is a little different than described above but has about the same effect--it puts you on cloud nine!!
there are many ways of doing and we all do it different around here with our own little stories and reasons behind but here is the basic idea:
you blow out the person with an inhaler and/or give them a mask and have them relax a bit..maybe a minute or two of massage...then you get back to back and generally lock elbows (but i have had it done many different ways!!) and you lean forward and pick them off the ground onto your back. then you start rocking around to the beat...slow or fast or a mixture--doesnt matter just make sure to move around in different directions....lifting one leg at a time or bouncing a bit...anything to create movement for the person on your back....sometime we have people hold their feet-sometimes not...you can twirl them around on your back and that really fucks with them...basically when you are exhausted you slowly put them down and if they are still standing when you turn around they fall into your arms and thank you profusely generally spewing forth how much they love you!!!! like i said many variations of this...
like this weekend i had one that was totally awesome!! i had my hands over my head and my friend pulled on my wrists to get me onto his back really slowly completely stretching out my entire arms, back, and legs....wow!!!
STRETCHING IS AWESOME !!!!
other things to do:
* fuzzy gloves on peoples arms and faces
* elevations-shake your hand super fast over
small part of their head at a time-like you are convulsing or something
*back rubs, arm rubs, neck rubs, leg rubs, feet rubs(kinda gross at parties...sweaty and all)
*vibrating massagers -pick them up at walmart $10
*vicks
*do the elevation thing to a person's leg...they start to giggle...
*oragel-rub oragel on your gums and then try to eat a pixie stick
*glowsticks--someone who can really spin 'em to give you some fucked up tracers
*anything that glows!!!
*cuddling with your girl/or boy if they have the attention span for it.......hmmm
*meeting new people
*meeting lots of new people
*just walk around and introduce yourself and start talking- you are almost always welcome!!
*didnt i mention DANCING yet?!?!?!?
dancing is the best!!!
*of course, personally i find the music to be the reasons for really wanting to go to the party---i love trance----check out some live mixes of like paul van dyk or sasha and when you are driving home play that shit on the stereo of your car and you will be fucked up all over again
*if you ever smoke out while not doing e, listen to some trance in the car....it will mess with your head like nothing else....fun fun fun
anyway my novel is done!!!!
i am in st louis if any of you need some tricks done to you---i can do them or i know the people who can!!
drop me an e-mail
[email protected]
later
travis
------------------
too close to asphixiation
too close to the sound barrier

hey to all you rollerz~ thank's much to all the great suggestions! i had a lot of cool things to do to blow my friends up, but, you guys gave a lot off good ones. i'm having a lil party at my place, and there's a lot of peeps that are comming that are rollin that never have before. i printed out this post and am using every single suggestion! you guys are great! i thought of antoher thing, which may sound really stupid, but, oh well...i got a book of poems, the one's by shel silverstien that we all read in like 2nd grade. i think it would be sooooo fun to read 'em cos they are all tounge twisters and just the way you get lock jaw ans pernounce everything different...just for chillin, that'd be fun~
------------------
*have fun, but be safe*
~"they" say that drugs are the road to nowhere. maybe "they're" right, but, at least I'M taking the scenic route!~

YES! Getting lost and meeting new people is THE BEST! I love just brushing up against people in crowds....the tingly feeling is the best. And I love being a Kandy Kid. Giving away the bracelets, rings, and candy to strangers and just talking to them is so great!!!!!
PLUR! I live in an X!

I just like to talk and talk. Unless Im having a shitty roll. Then I justwant to be left alone.

New Tricks???

Hey kids! Just wondering what kind of tricks you all do, if any? The favorites in our group are the usual - flyaways, sea breezes, stretching people, and anything else that feels good. I heard someone say if you actually roll yourself up into a ball (?) after you take a pill, it will make it kick in faster. At any rate, I LOVE doing tricks at parties, and I need some new ones! What works? All you MacGuyver types, come outta the woodwork! What are good toys?
I'm just the type who takes pleasure in making others happy... or speechless.
smile.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like nobody's watching... **PLUR**

Dude, one of the most fun things to do is to roll with someone you love, turn on a strobe, turn on some loud Techno/rave music and just stare into each others eyes and dance. trust me its fun.