The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

had some fantastic stuff last week and then some pretty cut stuff this weekend in ct

I could give you a long speech about the good things that using ketamine has done for me, but I'd rather relate my favorite most dangerous way to experience it. IV

IV ketamine is as good, if not better sometimes, than IV HEROIN which is deemed as the orgasmic rush of a lifetime. I am here to tell U, as someone who has shot just about every drug possible IV, the K has the BEST RUSH hands down. You get a momentary rush that feels VERY opiate and heroin like, JUST as pleasurable,and then about 15-30 seconds later you strap your moon boots on and fly off into OUTER SPACE, my favorite place!

WARNING....It does hit you FULL FORCE QUICK AS FUCK. You have about 1minute TOPS to rinse out your needle and put a cap on it, after that you are basically IMMOBILE for 15-30 minutes depending on the KETA quality. If I had a steady supply of K, I would never use heroin again, HONESTLY, but where I live, it comes around maybe 2-3 times a year in batches of only 10 or so grams at best. FUCK OHIO I HATE IT HERE IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!

The comedown isn't that bad, its just like "Oh, its over now". The biggest downside is for some reason, it leaves bigger than average and dark bruises that I dont normally get from other IV drugs. Don't know why exactly.....Anyone else had this experience?

Have fun, Stay safe, NEVER SHOOT MORE THAN .1 at a time!!!! And always start small, .025mg can ROCK YOU if you're not ready for it. AND ALWAYS HAVE A BABY SITTER WHEN SHOOTING PSYCHEDELICS IV, they are GNARLY and to be RESPECTED.

Fwiw, Ketamine bioavailability is 93% IM'd (only 3% less than IV'd).
Might be worth saving your veins for other drugs. :D

Regarding the bruising: I get that too. Weird.

I could give you a long speech about the good things that using ketamine has done for me, but I'd rather relate my favorite most dangerous way to experience it. IV

IV ketamine is as good, if not better sometimes, than IV HEROIN which is deemed as the orgasmic rush of a lifetime. I am here to tell U, as someone who has shot just about every drug possible IV, the K has the BEST RUSH hands down. You get a momentary rush that feels VERY opiate and heroin like, JUST as pleasurable,and then about 15-30 seconds later you strap your moon boots on and fly off into OUTER SPACE, my favorite place!

WARNING....It does hit you FULL FORCE QUICK AS FUCK. You have about 1minute TOPS to rinse out your needle and put a cap on it, after that you are basically IMMOBILE for 15-30 minutes depending on the KETA quality. If I had a steady supply of K, I would never use heroin again, HONESTLY, but where I live, it comes around maybe 2-3 times a year in batches of only 10 or so grams at best. FUCK OHIO I HATE IT HERE IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!

The comedown isn't that bad, its just like "Oh, its over now". The biggest downside is for some reason, it leaves bigger than average and dark bruises that I dont normally get from other IV drugs. Don't know why exactly.....Anyone else had this experience?

Have fun, Stay safe, NEVER SHOOT MORE THAN .1 at a time!!!! And always start small, .025mg can ROCK YOU if you're not ready for it. AND ALWAYS HAVE A BABY SITTER WHEN SHOOTING PSYCHEDELICS IV, they are GNARLY and to be RESPECTED.
\

Dude, there is plenty of K in Ohio. Just because your connects suck, doesn't mean you should blame the state you live in.

In newbrunsick canada theres alot of pharmacy k (i.e ketamine from pharmacies used for compounding) going around 60g jars only

Ive never seen k in connecticut. I know people who have done it and say they could get it but i never had it.

I have only come across it twice where I live. The east coast was flooded with good cheap k last time I was out there . I love doing it at festivals and music shows but the midwest needs more k! And all my friends agree

I found some Awesome k here in California around a month ago, small thin shards, very easy to enter a very medieval hole. Too much fun

Lots of good stuff going around Edmonton. Sadly couple guys got busted with a storage unit full of bricks not that long ago. Looks like the tubey kind with small shards. Pretty damn good.