The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

Swizol1

Bluelighter
I don't know if there is an official Ketamine thread anywhere but now there is because I think there should be. There's several different kinds of K. Obviously you can only identify it if it's sealed in the vial or your dealer tells you what kind. But I've came across several different kinds in the past 3 months. Maybe this can help some determine the potentness of different kinds of Ketamine. I'm not sure how much of a response this will get but.........

Anybody ever try Ketavet 1000.

Last edited:
wrong place for this.... place it in the Psychedelic Drugs forum or other drug forum... I would go to PD first as that is what K is...

It depends on the basis of the discussion. If it has a north american focus, e.g. talks about brands available in the US, pricing, etc - then it will just be moved here anyway.

Bumping this to bring it to people's attention.

There have been a slew of posts about k, which is awesome, but they need to be discussed here. =D

lol..
found the thread
didnt know if this was legit...
where the K at in westren Canada

thanks TanceaddiKt.......maybe sum people are going blind.......like 4 new k threads after I posted this, about a week ago????

most of the k in so cal comes from mexico, as im sure plenty of you already know ;)

^thats what i used to think too.
you really just gotta know where to look, buddy.

There is a rather consistent connection for Ketamine in e-town, Alberta, Canada. As mentioned previously a visit to your local rave/after-hours scene should produce "something" being sold as "K", however again as mentioned previously unless you knew the source or dried it yourself there is not guarantee as to how much/what it's cut with, and I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be 100% ketamine, as it usually isn't only ketamine desolved in distilled water in the vial anyway. This coming time of year as Uni/college lets out a more definate source would be the summer festivals. I personally suggest this to an extent over rave purchases only on the matter of harm reduction. In that your more than likely to re-connect with trusted psychonauts or know someone who knows someone with "confirmed" Ketamine in such a setting. Only caught is that such a hook up won't last. Although personally I like segmenting Ketamine into the breif 1/2 to 1 gram indulgence, as apposed to the all consuming 8'ball every couple of weeks (or for some even days) type usage. Thus for such minimalist/infrequent use summer festivals might be the best solution.

-Best of luck and remember, just because Lilly says it's the shiznat doesn't mean it can be enjoyed without consideration for moderation.

Ketamine in e-town eh?
I live a few hours south of there
hmm guess i gotta know the right people

Are there by any chance any tabs containg decent doses of Ketamine? I remember my friend had a bunch of these orange pills with a K stamp on them that he bought as ecstacy and he just said felt nothing like it and it was really wierd.