R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Choking/asphyxiation during sex?

SweetIrony Inc.

Bluelighter
Strangling

I have figured it all out! this is the ultimate way to orgasm (well, ok, short of a few amyl nitrate poppers or a whole lotta cocaine, but I don't do that shit anyways...so..yeah)

I used to think the technique was cutting off the AIR supply, but oh no...tis wrong.

the trick is to cut off the BLOOD supply. Right when your girl is about to explode...well, about 10 seconds before, squeeze the sides of her neck, you know, where the jugular is...no blood to the brain...

Everything gets all lightheaded and distant, but the orgasm is fucking intense...i mean out of this world.

I do it to her when she gets off...then she does it to me when I'm about to.

Oh man... wow.

try it and report back.

SI

I'd just be afraid of forgetting to remove my fingers from her jugular (I'm absent-minded like that). So I look at this rather sketchily, but hey, power to you if it works. :D

yeah, i can see the risks involved here. We're very very trusting of eachother, and it's not prolonged...i mean10-15 seconds.

I'd imagine if it was taken too far, she would probably start punching me or something...lol.

I think the dangers are a *bit* overexaggerated. Almost every case in which erotic asphixiation (major sp?) caused a death included MAJOR shortages of oxygen. This is achieved often by partially hanging oneself during masturbation or their partner during sex.

Moderate pressure on the neck for 10 seconds won't cause harm, if you think it's worth it.. mine weren't that much more intense.

Sounds scary, but with common sense it shouldn't be a problem. People hear of it and kinda freak of the dangers, yet you won't hear many people talking about the dangers of road head :)

I personally would not do anything more than what the poster suggested, dying for an orgasm... insane.

Once a girl said to me... "you can choke me if you want to." Having never heard such things come out of a person's mouth, I wasn't sure how to handle it... but it was obvious she wanted me to do it, SHE'S the one that brought it up... so I gave it my best shot. Wish I'd thought about what your original post was (cutting off blood flow rather than air).

All I can do is laugh. :) Fun times. I'm not sure if we were cutting off air or blood, you'll need someone else's input on that; all I know is I'd black out and then when I came to... well, we made a movie of it. I'm sure theres still a copy or two out there.

*Venus* said:
erotic asphixiation

It was my impression that this was called autoeroticism. People do it when they are masturbating and some with a partner during intercourse??

^
It's only 'auto' if it's a person doing it to themselves.
Autoeroticism is any erotic behaviour not involving a partner. Autoerotic asphixiation is cutting ones own air supply off to achieve erotic stimulation.

was seeing a girl for about a year who was keen being smothered by my or her hand during the play...
worried me a little...

nowonmai said:
^
It's only 'auto' if it's a person doing it to themselves.
Autoeroticism is any erotic behaviour not involving a partner. Autoerotic asphixiation is cutting ones own air supply off to achieve erotic stimulation.

Thanks for the clarification!!
=D

One of my best friends is really into this. I'm not, I don't like being grabbed by the neck at all, it gives me panicky feelings...

now, whippet orgasms, THAT'S another story entirely. ;)

I've read a lot about this and I too read that it is a matter of cutting off blood supply. I read that if you hang your head over teh bed its supposed to make it that much more intense. Sounds like it would make me dizzy. I trust my boyfriend to let him do this if he wanted to but I can't say I've heard from people who have tried it that its that eath shattering...maybe they weren't doing it right? I don't know

my boyfriend is really in to choking me and i am new to that but i do enjoy it.

me and my SO do it when we're high and shit, she got the idea and I was really a bit "how ya going" about it all at first, but she insisted so we tried it.

Well all I can say is that she's not really a vocal girl in bed, only when we go doggy, but if I choke her, during her orgasm, then straight after, like when I stop choking, she fucken wails like a banshee!!!

i like to get the choke every now and then when i'm in the mood, and sometimes my guy likes it too. i feel it is a matter of trust and closeness, if they know you, they'll know when to stop. combine w/ some whippets and whoo-hoo ya! :)