Bluelight

Thread: Diazepam and drug testing

1. Collapse Details
    Diazepam and drug testing 
    Bluelighter
    Ive searched here and the net and ive found anywhere from 1-7 days to 3-6weeks!!!

Its possible i may have to have a drug test, does anyone actually know how long this stufff should be detectable for?

ill speak to my doc about it tomorrow, but im worried now. I always thought it was about 2 weeks?

Thanks

drug_diazepam
    Last edited by Bob Loblaw; 16-08-2009 at 22:38.

2. Collapse Details

if i remember correctly, the standard drug test (cant remember the name, its like 5 letters or something) and i think it tests for opiates, extacy, amphetamines, cocaine and marijuana so i think you are safe, unless he is specifically testing for benzos.

3. Collapse Details

The standard 5-Panel Test, tests fo MJ, OPiates, MJ, Amphetamines/Meth and PCP. They will not detect benzos unless the use the 10-Panel, but most employers do not test for this unless they suspect something. MMT patients are tested with the 10-Panel test usually. It depends on who is testing you and why really.

4. Collapse Details

even if it is detected , just tell em you have a sleeping disorder or anxiety o something

5. Collapse Details

At 20-50mg a day over time, I(in detox) tested positive for diazepam and/or its metabolites for over months after tapering and stopping......... A loooooong time.

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Hi hashfor life, how long were you using it for before detox??

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    just an update for anyone wondering about valium and drug testing, its been 16 days and im still testing positive. Been exercising 5 days a week, 2 hours 3 days a week and running 4km the other 2 days and not much body fat.

To make it worse i still got valium sitting here and just hung up a plant to dry

This is testing my will power

9. Collapse Details

Nida-5

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    nida-5?

11. Collapse Details

The NIDA 5
    Federal government guidelines (by NIDA-The National Institute on Drug Abuse and SAMHSA-the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) require that companies which use commercial class drivers licenses for employees must have a testing system in place. Among other things, this required testing program must test for 5 specific categories of drugs (sometimes referred to as the "NIDA 5"). Because of this federal requirement, most drug testing companies offer a basic drug test that checks for drugs in these 5 common categories. Click on the substance name for a description of the laboratory method for detecting the substance.

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
    2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
    3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
    4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
    5. Phencyclidine (PCP)