• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

klonopin IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

celariom

Greenlighter
Is it possible to make a injectable klonopin solution with high proof alcohol and micron filters?

are there any other options?

yes ive seached the boards

help me out! =D

It is only slightly soluble in alcohol...
But you can shoot Klonopin by dissolving the tab in 0,9mL water + 0,1mL alcohol, filtering with micron filter
BUT:
-shooting Klonopin is completely useless: the effects will be exactly the same than the effects you get when you eat it; shooting it produces no rush, it will only kick in faster (less than 5 minutes)
-shooting pills is very dangerous, much more dangerous than shooting any other drug...

It's not worth taking the risk to shoot a pill when you will only get exactly the same effects, just a bit faster...

But it is possible, if that's your question...

Some people prefer IV administration than others. There are many reasons why.

Be safe. Use a micron filter. If you find this much more desirable than other routes of administration, try to avoid getting a habit. Getting a habit of this may get you in desperate situations, and desperate situations call for desperate measures. Having to inject klonopin is not a situation you want to get into without maximum safety precautions, such as micron filter.

Off topic - have you considered anal administration?

i just got a prescription and am curious for now...

if i ever do i will use 2 micron filters for sure

i had not considered anal...why is that supposed to be stronger?

thanks for the info guys

Just research anal administration. More correctly and formally, rectal administration. Search and you will find a ton of results. I'm sure you will find alot if you search "bootybumping" as well.

Good luck if you try to do this. It goes without saying, but be safe.

Post a trip report.

ppl have said on this board that milk+plugging works well. Not really. The best 'benzo rush' you can get, is get you some of those homecooked xanax in benzorider's gallery and sniff those. They break up into like a 3/4 inch line with 2mg of xanax in there. Very pleasurable. Come on strong, leave quickly so I am not glued to the bed the next day (reason i don't do benzos)

edit: And save your shit about not snorting benzos. Until you sniff one of those, your arguement holds no weight with me. It is very nice to do!@

this bootybumping with milk sounds intruiging, i will look into riders gallery as well

thanks again

Whatever happened to just eating the benzos and then get some opiates or amps to shoot. I mean, if you really need to inject;)

I don't have to remind you that benzos have around 80% oral bioavailability(sp?) orally, and you will deffinatey loose more than 20% when preparing it for injection.

Get some valium ampules(or if your lucky dormicum) and try that. Valium is the quickest acting of the common benzos, and one 10mg ampule with a 1/4g of meth and 2mg bupe mixed in is like three rushes in a row form one shot. The speed comes first and hard, then the valium mellows it out followed by the bupe both calming perking you up and complete the cocktail.

Oops, point: get valium ampule, mix speed in it=D

I am on IV amphetamine, IV bupe, valium and klonopin. Buzzed and slurred:)

Effectively, no. You can make an emulsion (as you can with most benzos), butt it's way beyond the abilities of most people here to do safely, and them IM is the admin method anyway.

In the interests of harm reduction, I'll say no for all benzos other then midazolam and put this topic to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.