Old Skool Bluelighters...is anybody left???

^^^
Gosh, you are quite old-school though. I never quite realised, you must have been a light poster in your old days.

i'm middle school. young enough to carry drugs but old enough to know better.

im the earlier half of middle school. i dont think oldschool can be claimed if you werent of mdma.org discussion or an origonaly member of this board in its first days. alas i am just a hanger on.

Phil

despite what it says under my avatar, I've been here since early 2000.
It was funny...because of my name-change, I spent a few days as the only greenlighter moderator.

ebola

Sim0n: yeah, I guess I am reasonably old school. I did my fair amount of lurking and posted few and far between in the first few years, before deciding if you chaps were worth my time :)

MethTheChef said:
all the old-skoolers realised that posting on a internet forum is stupid and lame.
And you're here trying to prove them wrong, I suppose.

There are no old skool bluelighters left. They have been replaced, post apoclypse, by a race of apes.

Damn, dirty apes.

I'm not old skool, but I can still giggle at the 555 club and have seen at least two of the old board formats.

khust-3 bang roids

i'm still around... living in chicago now doing all the digital distribution for GrooveSource, dust traxx's digital music company.

:)

hope you're all well.

Hey raver chick, did they hibernate you or something?
Welcome to the future;).

sim0n: Not at all. I want the last 6 years of my life back. At least up until August 2000.