Old Skool Bluelighters...is anybody left???

How many banned members' new incarnations have posted in this thread?

First good answer gets to smoke a bowl of this purple shit. :p

mariposa420 said:
How many banned members' new incarnations have posted in this thread?

First good answer gets to smoke a bowl of this purple shit. :p
How's about I add one to that total. ;)

I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was, and what I was with was no longer "it", and what was "it" was nothing but faded fluorescent `phat` pants with embroidered stars and smiley faces peeling at the edges, plastic tubing with illuminated liquids, silver things found on construction sites, and kids with birthdays the same year you finished highschool.

I use mine to wash my car:)

Sim0n said:
Sorry!

I'll send Finder immdediately, bedecked in kandi, to PLUR you back to happiness :D

My services are not for hire.

I can't beleive the whole thing happeneed when we got all our names deleted... Oh well. Bluelight is still the shit besides all the douche bag newbies that keep coming and saying how bad this site is... I haven't been here very long anyways. I wish I could have been here back in the day when it was cool like back in 2000.... I wish I would have heard about this site then...

It's just now there are to many dumbasess on this site and i don't visit that much anymore...

Oh well. I'll be back once in a while, but not as much as i used to be

I love you guys to death... Keep on havin fun! Cause I know I will

Never.... when bl switched domains some people had forget their passwords and old emails and such.

does early 2000 count as old school? damn, it's been a while.

LiquidMafia said:
when did all the names get deleted?
there was some sort of crash or software problem in 1999 that forced everyone to re-register. but aside from that i don't think names have been lost or deleted, except for people who didn't have valid emails on file for the last upgrade.