Old Skool Bluelighters...is anybody left???

my username before my last one was defin8 oldskool

long live stinky!!!!

Old skool posters had names like "Raver on E" or "trancE lovEr" etc etc.

Take a look in the archives from like '99, you'll see.

i would raise my hand but my arthritis is too bad and poopie hasnt come to change my diaper yet.

tranceaddiKt said:
Oh....looks like it's getting out of hand, time to give them the meds. What I don't understand is that they all take their meds by "plugging" them... something about they want the full experience?
Must be the dementia.

It's weird how you quit plugging when your drug intake (and tolerance) declines to a reasonable level…though the dementia remains 8(

forgotten said:
^ There's only 29 days between Dec 2 01 and Jan 1 03? :D

that "nearly 03" estimate seemed a little off to me. she was already whoring it up when i registered.

and then she started posting a lot

<3

We actually haven't gotten that question in a while here... that was a tad bit refreshing for a moment. Then you just have to giggle to yourself and say silly greelighter, I think you made a wrong turn when trying to find Kmart.

Well, the link is just under BL in google search. It's an easy mistake!

What about those of us that lurked here since back in the day, but didn't register? We're cool too, right?

Cuz I mean, at the time Bluelight was still the new kid on the block, and if you weren't on the Lycaeum, and Hyperreal, you were a poser.

Wait, I'm old-school-er than most of the people here by VIRTUE of this fact.

Church said:
What about those of us that lurked here since back in the day, but didn't register? We're cool too, right?

Cuz I mean, at the time Bluelight was still the new kid on the block, and if you weren't on the Lycaeum, and Hyperreal, you were a poser.

Wait, I'm old-school-er than most of the people here by VIRTUE of this fact.

First up: Hyperreal died about four years before you registered here. What took you so long? ;)

Second up: BL > other message boards. We do not care where else you have been, your status HERE is all that is important. And your status here is a function of your join date, and your join date alone :D

Looks like the class of '99 finally graduated BL University and got lives in the real world. Following that logic the class of 2004 might start disappearing by 2010.
:\

Sim0n said:
First up: Hyperreal died about four years before you registered here. What took you so long? ;)

Hehe, you're right, I shoulda said Hyperreal THEN the Lycaeum. Of course, there was also Sputnik, Paranoia, and another one I can't quite remember. Of course, there were also the invite-only ones that seem to have all but faded from my memory... Anyone remember VPL (or EE or any of the other names it went through)? It all seems so long ago now...

Second up: BL > other message boards. We do not care where else you have been, your status HERE is all that is important. And your status here is a function of your join date, and your join date alone :D

Aww poop. Well I don't mind it really. It was my popularity on other boards in the past that got me into serious trouble, which led to my being forced to abandon previous identities I may or may not have had.

I've also grown up a lot since then.

I'm proud to be a nobody! =D