Old Skool Bluelighters...is anybody left???

euphoricnod said:
You are not old skool. happy?
Neither am I. I think theyre talking like... 1999-2001 registererers

my join date is deceptive, I had to create a new account after the big security breach where everybody got new passwords (and mine got sent to a nonexistent e-mail account). I actually joined in October 01, as you can see by looking at my original handle (5-HT2).

Holy crap lacey, I'm so dissapointed haha

That totally makes you a no0b, haha, fuck if I know.

And is join date the right phrasiology? Good to know

haha I said neither am I. or did yo over tha hill ass not see that? haha... =D

We found the pro-centre.. There is nothing else for us on this forum.

you spelled center wrong... and what the hell are you talking about? This is the pro-center, right here. *points to crotch*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
noob-owl.jpg

/shakes head

Oh....looks like it's getting out of hand, time to give them the meds. What I don't understand is that they all take their meds by "plugging" them... something about they want the full experience?
Must be the dementia.

junglejuice said:
Very few are left since the Dancesafe vs. Bluelight gang wars of 2002.
I'd never seen someone get shot in the face over a glowstick til then.

:(
omg I so remember that!

I registered in '01 but have changed my name since, plus I never went into the lounge for the first couple years nevertheless I don't really think I'm "old skool"

don't you think it's funny how people seem to be so defensive about how long they have been a member here?

Its not like I walk around telling everyone I speak to that I'm 24 and i remember the 90's. Man, where are all the old skoolers i used to ride with when i was in 7th grade :)

We used to nail 3 milk cartons at a time, it ain't like the old days, you new kids are wasting your lives' on Koolaid

Peace to the class of 99 :)

Yeah I remember those milk binges kappa ^ ^

You are not old skool unless you remember reading my posts from 2000 about roll tricks.