• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Pillreports/EcstasyData Testing Fund - Raising cash to get US Pills tested monthly.

can I suggest testing a G Spot??? There seems to be Genius' out there who tend to go against test results......

^^^ We usually reserve the PR Testing Fund for pills that could be potentially dangerous. The AOL/Bic Men pills you are referring to have generally been good pills - check out www.pillreports.com and do a search for AOL or Bic :)

Well, luckily we haven't had any pills that have befuddled us on contents. I think this is due to so many people getting testing kits. I think there are some funds still left over, I will have to ask the person in charge of handling those things.

Did you have a pill in mind to test?

I was browsing around online today and was absolutely Shocked by the prices you have to pay for tests... Way to expensive for an individual to pay, so I was already wondering who would use the service. Good idea guys, thumbs up!

<ow and in comparison: in the Netherlands I pay.... Hold on.... 2,5 euro to test either a pill or a powder :D. And a little while ago it actually was free because the market was polluted>

I was browsing around online today and was absolutely Shocked by the prices you have to pay for tests... Way to expensive for an individual to pay, so I was already wondering who would use the service. Good idea guys, thumbs up!

<ow and in comparison: in the Netherlands I pay.... Hold on.... 2,5 euro to test either a pill or a powder :D. And a little while ago it actually was free because the market was polluted>

It has recently decreased to $40, but as you state, it's still a bit pricey compared to your country. When did they start charging? I was unaware they were doing that now.

The people at the centre told me that it had been free for a long period in which the quality of all the pills was really bad. Apparently the decreased risk of getting a bad pill at this moment means they feel less need to protect, and therefore the tiny fee? Bit of a strange reasoning, but 2,5 is still fair in my eyes...

img00157201103081915.jpg

based off of pillreport.com
this is all MDMA. It gave me a clean roll tonight. LETS SEE HOW i feel in the AM.

Would like to see a green paw pokeball sent in from the new batch. Still wondering what made my roll extremely wonky on one. Would like to set the ketamine idea to rest.

Mandelin reagent will test similar to the way the marquis does with meth & MDMA, perhaps more brown, if they have ketamine

and then I realized this thread hasn't been touched in like two years whats even happeninngggg