M1T - New User

Status
Not open for further replies.

capEr

Bluelighter
Hello. I'am a 19 year old Male and I've worked out times in my life but the last 2 months I have been very serious about it and I work out almost everyday. Since I started getting more seriously I'venoticed slight changes in my muscle mass and I take Whey Protein everyday and for a few weeks been taking Creatine (I Ran out last week). A little bit bigger you could say but mostly cut. Iam teeter tottering between 159-160 LBS. butbefore I started working out I was 165 (I do cardio too). I'am in pretty good shape I suppose although I'am a heavy smoker and have been for several years, I dont smoke weed anymore and I quit drugs altogether for several months now . I have, especially, a crazy history with Ecstacy and LSD.

Now I only drink and I love to.. I quit all that other crazy shit and now im focusing on some physical upgrades and to help maintain my mentality (Because due to the drugs, especially acid and E, I went through a pretty rough time with sanity and I'am getting better.i hope)

So anyway there is a little about myself now today I purchased 31 M1T in a bluebottle. I bought them illegaly because they are illegal in Canada.
Now due to my recent use of Ecstacy I have developed a fear of Pills. Even taking a tylenol for headaches I get nervous I'am scared to death of drugs. Even around people smoking weed i'll cover my face with my shirt because I'am scared to get high.
I guess I can say I'am somewhat scared to take the M1T's..although I'am actually kind of excited to take this supplement/steroid for gains. Around my area M1T's are used a lot and some of my friends who take them have different things to say.
One has said they make Him reallyreally tired.
One says they gave him pains in his chest/stomach area.
One says they gavehim pains in the joints.
One says they did absolutely no negative side effects at all.

Now when it comes to pains I get nervous i start feeling panicy (I have anxiety due to the E and acid etc etc) I could be whatsome would call a "hypnochondriac". And as far as tiredness and fatigue go.. I can't afford that I always have to wake up in the mornings to go to school.

I'am also worried about liver damage because I love to drink. I'm not an alcoholic but when the weekend rolls around I like to go out for drinks.. because If i dont then life will be pretty boring around here.

I'am consuming 1 10mg tomorrow with my lunch then going for my workout after school. Then after the gym I'am going to the pharmacy andgetting Milk thistle to help out because I know these things are very hard on the liver.
I'm following the cycle 2weeks on 4 Off and playing this carefully because I've done enough damage to myself physically and especially mentally for my own sake.

All in all I'm just trying to take care of myself. With anxiety comes paranoia and fear of the littlest things. My friend who I work out with the most did somenot that long ago but he only did one 2 week cycle and he said he was fine and the people around our area just exhagerate about M1T.
I suppose I need to just relax and take it easy and don't go overboard, Take Milk Thistle and if I notice anything negative.. make sure it's the M1T's.. and If so then just stop right away.

Has anyone had any experience with M1T's? Were there bad side effects? WHat did you take to lower liver damage? Did you drink while taking them? and What should I do after my cycles are done and my gains are up to keep the gain from going back down again. If you can think of any other questions I would be more likely to know the answers to please help me out.

P.S.

Here are 2 things it says on thebottle...

"M1T is the most potent form of 1-Testosterone available because of the 17-Methyl group producing the One-Test molecule from liver destruction"

"M1T does not aromatize with minimal liver destruction"

Could someone describe what that means better I'm not an idiot or anything I'm just not following this...

My knowledge of steroids is very limited at this moment but I will say this: You should have done ALOT more research on it before even considering to buy it. Do you know what PCT is let alone got it sorted out? And I recommend not to go ahead with this tomorrow like you plan, you will regret it if you don't know what the fuck you are doing.

Also state how long you have been training altogether, diet etc.

Last edited:
M1t is a BAD choice for you. Methylated 1-test is highly liver toxic. I have used it from 40mg/day all the way to 120mg/day and I ended up with excruciating back pumps during workouts which basically ruin your workouts. The high blood pressure that resulted gave me migraines and I puffed up (almost like with a heavy androgen). I felt fatigued and lethargic and battled insomnia.

The effects are hard to compare to regular 1-test but I think it would be a better option for you. Since you are a smoker you will already have issues with blood pressure with any steroid. M1t has a much more profound effect on blood pressure than would a transdermal 1-test or ethergels. These other options might be less convenient (in the case of the prior) or less effective (in the case of ethergels).

If you are looking for an oral only cycle and you plan to keep drinking you should just forget using steroids alltogether. If you must, I would look into finding an underground canadian source for some injectables to prevent your liver from going hepatic.

capEr said:
P.S.

Here are 2 things it says on thebottle...

"M1T is the most potent form of 1-Testosterone available because of the 17-Methyl group producing the One-Test molecule from liver destruction"

"M1T does not aromatize with minimal liver destruction"

Could someone describe what that means better I'm not an idiot or anything I'm just not following this...

The first statment about methylation means that the steroid is chemically prepared to not be broken down by your liver. This means that more steroid makes it from your mouth to your bloodstream. Oral delivery of unmethylated 1-test (in ethergel form for lymphatic deliver) is around 10-15%. Methylated 1-test could theoretically provide 100% deliv, but 60% would be a conservative estimate.

The second statement regarding aromatization involves the conversion of the steroid (or metabolites) to estrogen. So aromatizing steroids can be thought of to add water and improve glucose shuttling. Basically aromotizing steroids like d-bol turn you into a marshmallow and are very good for bulking.

Non-aromatizing steroids are better for cutting as they really bring out definition. The problem with the statement that the manufacturer makes is that they are suggesting by saying the steroid doesnt aromatize that it wont puff you up.
If you have ever used M1t you will find out that it does in fact puff you up, I think it is because of a progesterone p-way (similar to that of regular 1-test) or prolactin.

This all means that M1t can still cause gyno and can make you hold water.

How long was your cycle Benn? Someone from a bodybuilding forum that I frequent says that his gains were most prominant in the first 2 weeks. He was on for 3, but said the sides far outweighed his gains (only gained 1kg in the third week), so he reccommends running a higher dose for a shorter peroid (ie 2 weeks at most).

I used it in 2 week bursts. I would increase dose until I experienced too many side effects then I would level the dose until 2 weeks was up.

I had a friend who went 4 weeks but gained all the weight he gained on the cycle in the first 2 weeks. It seems most users notice this and do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until they have desired effects. Effects on endogenous test should be considered with this method though.

Ok So I have taken a 10mg M1T today...

About 45 mins after ingestion I went to the gym and had a nice workout.
Afterwards went to the pharmacy and bought milk Thistle.
I took 3 milk thistle so far and I seem to be alright although I noticed I been really gassy burping a lot and there is a Hot feeling in my stomach that comes and goes. Now that I'am comfortable so far I will continue on tomorrow to ingest another. I will not ever ingest more than 1.

BigBenn said:
The first statment about methylation means that the steroid is chemically prepared to not be broken down by your liver. This means that more steroid makes it from your mouth to your bloodstream. Oral delivery of unmethylated 1-test (in ethergel form for lymphatic deliver) is around 10-15%. Methylated 1-test could theoretically provide 100% deliv, but 60% would be a conservative estimate.

The second statement regarding aromatization involves the conversion of the steroid (or metabolites) to estrogen. So aromatizing steroids can be thought of to add water and improve glucose shuttling. Basically aromotizing steroids like d-bol turn you into a marshmallow and are very good for bulking.

Non-aromatizing steroids are better for cutting as they really bring out definition. The problem with the statement that the manufacturer makes is that they are suggesting by saying the steroid doesnt aromatize that it wont puff you up.
If you have ever used M1t you will find out that it does in fact puff you up, I think it is because of a progesterone p-way (similar to that of regular 1-test) or prolactin.

This all means that M1t can still cause gyno and can make you hold water.

So the first statement means that the M1T I have will not be broken down by my liver?

Yep. I do Diet well. Although now and then I will munch on something greasy like a take-out pizza or fries with gravy but hardly ever. I stopped drinking pop and eating McDonalds and all that stuff. I eat a lot of subway and vegetables and milk.

Oh yah and I'am stopping drinking during my cycles as well. (this is gonna be so hard :`(

capEr said:
Hello. I'am a 19 year old Male and I've worked out times in my life but the last 2 months I have been very serious about it and I work out almost everyday. Since I started getting more seriously I'venoticed slight changes in my muscle mass and I take Whey Protein everyday and for a few weeks been taking Creatine (I Ran out last week). A little bit bigger you could say but mostly cut. Iam teeter tottering between 159-160 LBS. butbefore I started working out I was 165 (I do cardio too).

Even if you don't read the rest of this post, make sure you read this. DO NOT TAKE ANABOLICS. You are not anywhere near ready and doing so from the information in your post is a risk to your health.

You have only been working out seriously for two months. Your diet is not straight and your workout probably isn't either. How about posting them? We can give you input to give you better results. Without a good diet and workout routine, and especially a proper pct, you will lose all (which won't be much) of the gains you make.

You do not need to take whey protein everyday.

Unless your 5', you are too small to use anabolics yet. You have far too much potential for natural growth to occur to use them.

While its safe for someone as young as you to use anabolics, there are special precautions that must be taken. You definitely havn't. You are jeopardizing your endocrine systems health, and risking being in serious pain. If estrogen buildup from M1T use causes your growth plates to close (which they almost certainly will since you havn't mentioned any plan for post-cycle therapy (PCT)) odds are it will not be as nice and uniform as nature intended. If some plates close and others continue growing, just think about what that would do to your body.

Now I only drink and I love to..

M1T is a bad steroid for anyone to use. Theres gear that offers better results, less sides and is generally cheaper than M1T.

Alcohol and any steroid, but especially methyled orals are a horrible idea. While I'll admit hepatoxicity is often overblown, you wouldn't be the first one who pissed blood from mixing alcohol and orals.

Then after the gym I'am going to the pharmacy andgetting Milk thistle to help out because I know these things are very hard on the liver.

Don't bother. Milk thistle is effective in protecting the liver from organic toxins (notably poisonous mushrooms) it's been proven to be completely ineffective against synthetic substances, including prohormones and steroids.

My friend who I work out with the most did somenot that long ago but he only did one 2 week cycle and he said he was fine and the people around our area just exhagerate about M1T.

Just because he physically felt fine did not mean something wasn't wrong with his body. If he had no PCT, he stands to grow female breast tissue in his chest, have erectile disfunctions and fertility issues. Most likely, his sex hormones are out of balance, and his lipid profile probably isn't much better.

WHat did you take to lower liver damage?

Tyler's Liver Detox has received good reviews and showed favorable results in clinical studies.

For your safety, do not take anymore. If you stop now you should be fine. Let us sort out your workout and diet first, and spend some time learning about the substances your putting in your body.

Make sur eyou are eating alot of protein. Are you drinking whey protein shakes after your workouts? Protein is the KEY for growth.

capEr said:
Ok So I have taken a 10mg M1T today...

About 45 mins after ingestion I went to the gym and had a nice workout.
Afterwards went to the pharmacy and bought milk Thistle.
I took 3 milk thistle so far and I seem to be alright although I noticed I been really gassy burping a lot and there is a Hot feeling in my stomach that comes and goes. Now that I'am comfortable so far I will continue on tomorrow to ingest another. I will not ever ingest more than 1.
M1t is not broken down by the first pass in the liver. It will still be eliminated just not until it has reached your bloodstream (and thus produces gains).
This also means that it is more liver toxic than a non-methylated steroid.

You are a teenager who seems to have made up his mind. My role from now on will be in harm reduction. That doesnt mean that I think you are fit to use. I think 10mg is a good starting dose for you. See how it goes and keep us updated. Dont expect to notice better workouts and mass for a few days but work hard! Best of luck

Last edited:
dasani said:

While its safe for someone as young as you to use anabolics, there are special precautions that must be taken. You definitely havn't. You are jeopardizing your endocrine systems health, and risking being in serious pain. If estrogen buildup from M1T use causes your growth plates to close (which they almost certainly will since you havn't mentioned any plan for post-cycle therapy (PCT)) odds are it will not be as nice and uniform as nature intended. If some plates close and others continue growing, just think about what that would do to your body.

Not trying to be picky buy m1t does not aromatize to estrogen. Despite this, I wouldnt say that means you will not close epiphysial growth plates (stunt growth).

What you need to worry about closing growth plates probably isn't the cycle itself but rather your post cycle rebound. Decreased endogenous test levels post cycle results in high endogenous estrogen levels. This rebound could result in stunted growth.

Another possibilty that should be explored is progesterone and prolactin roles in growth plate closure.

All of these things add up to uncertainty and worry that can be avoided by waiting until you are ready.

M1T would convert to testosterone which would be aromatized (at sufficiently high plasma levels) into estrogen. Or do I need to get some sleep?

If you get a chance capEr, post up your diet like this:

08:00
10 egg whites scrambled
3 cups cream of rice/oatmeal
3 rice cakes
700ml water

11:00
170g skinless grilled chicken breast
1 cup grits
170g yams
1 cup steamed asparagus
700ml water

13:00
170g water packed tuna
1 cup brown rice
1 cup sliced cucumber
700ml water

etc.

And your routine. You need everything nailed moreso if you are using gear. Otherwise you are just wasting time and money.

dasani said:
M1T would convert to testosterone which would be aromatized (at sufficiently high plasma levels) into estrogen. Or do I need to get some sleep?
Actually 1-test doesn't convert to testosterone at all. It is actually a prosteroid rather than a prohormone (which is really just a jargon game retailers made up to sell product). All it means is that its active in 1-test form no enzyme conversion at all. I would compare its action in potency and effects to trenbolone once its in the body.

And its said to be 7 times more anabolic than testosterone (but that is yet another jargon game to sell products).

You should def go to bed. I'm smoking some high grade kicking back after a long day of class, studying for an organic midterm, and obsessing over bluelight, post whoring like I have never done it before.

Last edited:
I have taken one cycle of M1T's so far and not yet have encountered any problems except for a slight pressure in my ribs... I dont know if this is from M1T's though it really could be anything or just sore from working out, but im going to go ahead with another cycle and see how i feel, i know it's stupid after reading all these posts and i trust you all know what you's are talking about, but im just a stupid arse and I dont listen. I worked out about a year and a half now and took creatine and protien pretty much the whole time...maybe some breaks here and there, So i decided to try something new, but if you have any suggestions where i can buy something that will give results just as good as the m1t's have given me i will consider getting that instead. Becuase health does come first.

BigBenn said:
You should def go to bed. I'm smoking some high grade kicking back after a long day of class, studying for an organic midterm, and obsessing over bluelight, post whoring like I have never done it before.

Thats what I get for not paying attention. Tweak is great but it's probably time for some sleep..

If you really insist on using M1T, order some Nolvadex for PCT from a research site.

Status
Not open for further replies.