• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is MSM? A meth cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most definatly not, K will knock you on your ass, meth will get u rushing hard.
And i don't think K is smokable? (could be wrong)
even tho its crystalized im pretty sure you cant smoke it like meth

You can smoke K, but you'll only be high for like five minutes. Waste of K.

To OP: ADHD or ADD will not make you meth-resistant.

I don't do meth personally, but I do know that it's become more and more cut in my area.

MSM doesn't look like crystal, more like clear plastic.. I'm talking about bunk or heavily-cut material passed off as crystal.. not shake-n-bake etc coming in all shapes and colors

I once had some heavily-cut crystal with MSM. The shit flew across the room when chopped with a razor blade and broke up into chunks... Rendering it useless. I don't doubt that there is more stealth crap out there that's impossible to differentiate from the real deal with these simple tests tho...

As per effects, it made me foggy rather than clear-headed/sharp, lethargic and had some pretty nasty side-effects - mainly migraines and hypertension... dirty feeling all around

Tired?

One reason u could be tired after snortin that much is opiates. I if u addicted to opi then u can get tired after doing that. Well initial hoorah for a bit then extreme tired. Take moreopithenu be flyin real good again....

Hi Zolmama, welsome to BL and BDD!

This is quite an old thread- originally from 2010. In BDD we tend to try not to bump old threads to add more info - if you have a question, please feel free to start your own thread. Take a look at the "State of BDD" sticky at the top of the forum, and also the BDD guidelines found in my sig :)

I'm going to close this now, but if you have any further queries please feel free to send me a pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.