Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Injecting MDMA Powder!

Special-T.B.K

Bluelighter
Hi, I have read up on the website in the posts. I can get onto MD and I would like to take the plunge with the plunger. I do however have a few questions, that answers are not available in the forums:

1. Dosage range for a first time user, Male 65kg?

2. Can you cook MD straight up like Harry or is some preparation process due?

3. Anyways to rid the powder of any impurities that may be present besides Binders?

I am not a usual IV user but would like to instigate injecting MDMA.

SpecTBK=D

I heard that injecting it isn't really worth it as it's comparable to other methods of ingestion.

Special-T.B.K said:
Hi, I have read up on the website in the posts.

Which posts? Have you done a search and had a good read of related threads? There has been a fair bit written about this on Bluelight and the consensus generally is that it is too intense to be pleasurable and comes with a significant amount of risk.

In particular, check out the first two threads.

The PhreeX Philez - INJECTING MDMA
Injecting MDMA
Can you shoot up Ecstasy?

Your first question is answered there, as are discussions related to your other two.

Yes Hoptis, I did actually look...

I did not see anything on Dosage for a 65kg Male (First time user on the Picks)

As for cooking powder I read a *watered down* method... No actual instruction- I have always been told if u injected water or air into your veins you can end up dead? I know there's water in your blood, but injecting it as WATER, not derived from food and drinks through bodily functionality....

As for Acids and other precursor chemicals used for extraction and purification I did not notice any of that...

I feel My questions are fair and upfront, just need upfront answers instead of poking around the bush!

SpecTBK=D

Well - having read the threads Hoptis posted, I think all your answers are there:

Start off with a low dose (25mg or less). You'll need some fucking good scales to measure this though. Alternatively - measure out a reasonable oral dose and divide it into 8. Each 8th will be 10-25mg. You can try a dry split (spread powder onto 2ml graph paper - use squares covered to measure 8ths), or a wet split - dissolve powder into 2ml water and divide into 8 0.25ml doses. You need to use pre-prepared shots fairly soon or they will breed bacteria etc in them - or you could store them in the fridge, or just take any left over doses orally.

Mix up your shot using cold water. This will prevent semi-soluble binders and non-mdma fillers from entering the solution. Grind up the powder as fine as possible before adding water. There may be other actives/fillers present in the final mix if they are also water soluble - maybe some glucose at the very least. Not much you can do about that without a bit of a lab set-up.

Use a wheel filter to get rid of as much solid matter as possible. These are pretty easy to come by in Sydney and Melbourne, and I think Brisbane too. If you're going to do this, do it as safely as possible.

BTW - have you tried shafting the powder? This would remove the need to filter. Just dissolve up an amount similar to about 1/4 a pill in about 1ml of water, and gently squirt up your arse with a syringe (no needle) keeping your torso upright.

Just on a side note, injecting water (plastic ampules called 'water for injection'- just sterile water, I imagine), is not damaging to the body. Ie, in hospitals, some powdered drugs are mixed with this rather than saline for IV injection.

And air in the veins is not a good thing, although small air bubbles generally don't matter, apparently 10-20ml of air would be required to kill you. But unfortunately I can't contribute anything else to your questions.

10ml is 1000 units, or 10 normal IV syringes full.
Bubbles aren't good, but you'd need quite a few to cause bad effect, unless your blood / vein network is full of shit already and you have a weak heart or something. A lot of people try killing themselves injetcing air but it fails. You'd probably be able to do it if you slam it is fast enough to cause vein damage with a full 3ml syringe of air.

This is not something I would be racing out to try, for two good reasons:

1) The experience itself is less pleasant (from reports I've heard) than other methods of ingestion: rapid comeup followed by an overwhelming, potentially unpleasant peak, then a rapid, edgy comedown.

2) Unless you're getting the powder fresh from the kitchen (and remember the guidelines folks, no discussion on this :)), there may well be other substances in your MDMA powder that if IV'd would be very, very intense.

The one I've come across most commonly is ketamine - in Perth at least, dealers used to really enjoy cutting (fairly low dose, perhaps 50-60 mg at a retrospective guess) MD caps with a decent whack of K, so that the (orally ingested) experience was significantly different from the pills around at the time. IV ketamine hits you so fast you probably won't have time to get the fit out.

I guess to summarise, read PhreeX's guide but keep in mind that PhreeX was literally millimetres away from death at one time. Not a great role model for this mode of ingestion IMO.

Word of warning from a close friend who has done this...be there with someone else...it hits you so hard, so quickly that if you're not careful you'll fall over before you get the needle out.

And a word of advice from the friend who has done this, its seriously not worth it. It hits you too hard to be enjoyable, and it doesn't last long at all. And it hurts.

I've done it on several occasions and it's fucked, a waste and painful

1. The peak is unpleasant and the rush is unbearable, overwhelming. On more then one occasion I've gotten headaches that remind me of when i overdosed. so yes not nice.

It's really hard to get the dose right.

2. it's exhausting and you don't get the empothegenic rush that eating gives you. i can stress it enough. the its a complete waste, you spend ages preparing the shot. It also passes pretty quickly, like 30mins, leaving you feeling like shit.

3. unless you have pure MDMA powder your scaring your liver and pumping god knows what in your body

4. why waste good MDMA like that. If you want a fast hit then stick it up your ass.

5. for some reason the inject site takes a hammering. Its similar to what you read about when people are shooting up research chems.

Last edited:
ive heard that its too much intensity rather than not enough, heard of a few seizures from this too.
youd wanna make sure ts completely pure MDMA powder (unlikely) coz MDMA with IV meth is bad enough both together would be...well its making me feel sick thinking about it.

hmm, i wanna try this now.. i think i will, just to see for myself what the fuss is about

Don't shoot xtc up seriously :/ If you're really looking for a good roll get a couple good pills take take some orally, blow some and I've never done it, but you could put one where the sun doesn't shine... I hear its supposed to be good...

shooting up is stoopid.. just swallow it! stop being so creative..

it's a fucking excellent way to do it, lots of smaller but more frequent hits are better than one big hit. first time i did it (IV), i did a 1/4 of a gram banged straight up, i thought i was going to die for about 10 seconds. but all was well haha!

but yeah, smaller more frequent is preferable.

^^ 250mg?? I'd have thought a dose like that thru IV would be an overdose ..

That does sound like a very dangerous dose to take via IV.

Just from observation, sounds like there are alot of shit talkers in this thread. There are no medals for slamming the biggest amount and then being 6 feet under.

No one is going to praise you coz your a fucking tool and took too much because you thought you were cool and could handle it.