• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Do Not Snort Suboxone No Matter What

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im not sure what to expect as this is my first time doing it.. i feel a bit better than i would i would of let it dissolve. i feel more euphoric, thats for sure. slightly high...maybe its all in my head. but tomorrow, im not gonna take anything (suboxone) and wait till i feel a little WD coming on...then snort it.. or just say fuck it all and just get some oxycodone 15's. thanks for all your help guys, i love this place. peace

I started snorting my suboxone because I could not stand the horrible taste any longer,also the 20-30 mins of not being able to talk,or interact w/ my kids or answer important calls.It seems to work fine ,although the drip is nasty. I also discovered the best way to get rid of the disgusting taste if you take sublingually. Hot coco !!!! It instantly removes the nastieness !!! It is the miracle cure for suboxone mouth!!!!!

You are FULL of shit, sir. Naloxone has a real hard time getting any significant ammount into your bloodstream through the sublingual route or up the old nose. I JUST SNORTED a buper, an orange nasty piece of shit. It is much more effective up the nose, as it stays there longer and absorbs better.
Things like smoking cigarettes and the foods and drinks you consume can fuck with the subligual absorbtion.
Shooting bupe means injecting cornstarch and artificial sweeteners, which over time WILL KILL YOU! Plus, shooting the subs will make sure that a big dose of naloxone is coming your way.
If you do nothing but bupe, the naloxone will have no effect, as it takes a constant infusion of naloxone to counteract buprenorphine. Check wikipedia, i'm not just talking out my ass. I have done a bag, and iv'd a sub later in the day and didn't get sick, but then again, i've seen some people who are for some reason very sensitive to the naloxone, and it gives them horrible side effects.

In all seriousness, people should be smarter and just put the shit under your fucking toungue, and be glad that our assholish totalitarian government allows us to even have this med. There are a lot of conservative asshole pricks that are running news stories about how all the junkies are selling their subs, which the government is paying for! Reckit-Benkiser should be able to use their political power top ensure that suboxone remains legal, but who knows??? They could take it away from us, and that would suck worse than a mouth full of artificial lemon-lime flavor.

F U Buddy

Wow thats pretty fucking stupid of your dad to do that to you and not caring about precipitated withdrawl ... just because hes a doctor doesnt give him the right to do that you .. and i cant believe you let him actually do that to you ..

and then talking about good and evil .... sounds like those bible thumpers on fucking intervention about how "drugs are the devils work and their evil and instruments of the dark god ... yada yada yada .."

I snort my subs all the time, its the best meathod of administration!

kotton2boxone said:
I started snorting my suboxone because I could not stand the horrible taste any longer,also the 20-30 mins of not being able to talk,or interact w/ my kids or answer important calls.It seems to work fine ,although the drip is nasty. I also discovered the best way to get rid of the disgusting taste if you take sublingually. Hot coco !!!! It instantly removes the nastieness !!! It is the miracle cure for suboxone mouth!!!!!

My thoughts exactly but for that bit about the hot coco. I just chewed gum.

Snorting suboxone works well. I can attest to that. The buprenorphine has a higher binding affinity than the small amount of naloxone does. Snorting pills isn't a great idea because they have all kinds of shit in them. Ideally it'd be nice to snort pure buprenorphine powder, or spray a solution with it.

I snort my suboxone with no problems what so ever. It seems like I get more out of it than taking it sublingualy.

i snorted a quarter pill of suboxone once (the orange ones) tastes kind of sweet like adderall does. and boy i was HIGH for hours like i did heroin, and i have a crazy tolerance to dope as it is...but it took about 10mins to feel the high, so i believe intranasal wasnt what hapened, prolly leaked to my stomach and got absorbed that way

Snorting Suboxone works fine. I like the orange drip. Snorting the sub kicks in in like 10 to 20 min. instead of the tourcherous 2 hr wait.

opiatekrzy said:
i snorted a quarter pill of suboxone once (the orange ones) tastes kind of sweet like adderall does. and boy i was HIGH for hours like i did heroin, and i have a crazy tolerance to dope as it is...but it took about 10mins to feel the high, so i believe intranasal wasnt what hapened, prolly leaked to my stomach and got absorbed that way

the oral bioavailability of bupe is veryy low so i highly doubt that it got absorbed enough that way to feel it. especially of a quarter of a pill. when you snort bupe, it takes about 10-30min to feel it usually.

needs to go under tongue!!!

in order to obtain the full effect of the suboxone its entirety needs to get in your bloodstream...only way to do that is under the tongue. snorting it will result in half of it going through the nasal cavity and ending up in your stomache where your liver gets it and then its digested...snorting is a waste of the pill...

for such a small amount, i dont think much will be wasted.
30mgs of ritalin works fast and strong when snorted, dont see why 8mg bupe wouldnt.

the bioavailablity is higher snorting and i have gotten high before its not euphoric as real opiates but it still gets you off

About 25% of UK prison inmates snort subutex just fine. The UK is just starting to switch to suboxone. Buprenorphine binds more strongly than naloxone, the extra antagonist doesn't kill the buzz. People even shoot it.

Still, everyone is different so YMMV...

you are all idiots! subs do f you up if you snort them. much more so and two to sometimes three times as much as an oc(depending on how much you snorted). coming off of them(sublingually prescribed AND taken as prescribed,"off-label" or as a substitute), is not fun. Have never come off heroin. Have spent some time coming off methadone. I hear, a lot of times, methadone withdrawal is a lot worse than heroin withdrawal...has definately been pretty rough. Still, it's enough to make me know i won't try heroin...or do suboxone(snorted) again. Too f'in out of control.

The only reason I started this thread is to educate those recovering from opiate addiction and those that if they are alive in a few years will. I'm not saying snorting subs doesn't get you high, it's just fucking retarted. oh yeah that is a wonderful choice of words for your first post. LMFAO.

Peace,
Inrvizion

I unsufflate it all the time. The BA isn't that great, but you get the joy of snorting the pill and still feel at least 50% of the effects. Also the onset is faster, about 1 minute vs 10 minutes sublingually. IME the halflife seems to be shorter when snorted, but OP, you must have just had a bad reaction, because I do it all the time successfully. I am scripted the 8/2mg bupe/naloxone.

Status
Not open for further replies.