• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Do Not Snort Suboxone No Matter What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inrvizion said:
SEE ABOVE, SNORTING SUBOXONE IS STUPID AND IT WILL LEAD TO DISPLEASURE AND THE OPPOSITE EFFECT THAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR. Bupe is not exactly the same as suboxone, they are similair but different formulations, you may be able to snort bupe and get off, but there is no way to snort suboxone and have it give you the desired effect. 'nuff said.:X
the naloxone obviously effects everyone quite differently, depending on the route of ingestion...god even VERY DIFFERENTLY...drastically even... that being said, it obviously isnt for you..to "fuck around with"...presumably.....me either..i just pop 'em under the tongue...does the job just fine...if not better then snorting IMO...and trust me i'd know.

thugpassion said:
I snort my SUBUTEX, quit abit.
he's asking about SUBOXONE...can you idiots read words and stuff like that and shit maaannn? not bupe...we're all glad you DONT have to be forced to get suboxone...but this thread isnt about you.

FLAT OUT LIE NUFF SAID
(idiot)
some people ONLY snort there suboxone. including me.

ive been snorting suboxone daily for about 5 or 6 months now . Never
had any problems with headaches or anything of the sort . I hate the taste of the pills when taken sublingualy so i just prefer to snort it . Same effect less work . I just crush it with my thumb smooth it out with a credit card and im ready to go .

Anyone got information or nor-buprenorphine? While the bup is a partial agonist (well mixed agonist, antagonist) in action, I suggest that nor-buprenorphine is a weaker full aonist? So, if you formed a quaternary salt with CH3I on the nitrogen and pop off the miethyl cyclopropyl group, you should get a stronger agonist...

there's no problem with snorting suboxone. the nalaxone present is irrelevant because bupe has a higher receptor affinity. while you MAY experience a minute or two of withdrawal-like effects, the bupe quickly overtakes the nalaxone in receptor-filling. not to mention you get significantly higher if you snort it compared to sublingual.

you can shoot suboxone too. again, the nalaxone does nothing but possibly prevent a rush.

It might be true for the OP'r, but i have used it intranally with success many times. comes on faster and lasts for a shorter amount of time. takke be safe. -Spaz-

i learned that the bioavailability is higher if suboxone is snorted rather than taken sublingually and so I do so everyday and nothing bad comes of it. the opener of this thread is truely an idiot.

I've found suboxone to be more enjoyable when snorted. I notice I need about half as much to get a decent subox buzz going on, and with pot and a low dose of benzos or alcohol it can be great :D

edit: but i never snort more than 2 mgs, anything more is just way too much of that horrid tasting powder

I would try insufflating it but I cannot even imagine how bad the drip would taste. That taste is just so GROSS to me. Let me know if it ain't that bad though I'd like to try it I just don't want to do it and puke it all up.

Wrong

Wow it's been a while.

I am so f'in serious about this. He is an urgent care doctor. He provided me a place to stay, food, money (basically a life). I had to have those things. I would have been homeless.
The bottle's are clear with orange caps if you ever see one, then you will believe me. Sorry if you don't believe me.

Look into the details of buprenorphine, and you will see for your self. If you were to have surgery or an operation, you would be told to stop 2-3 days before hand so the pain-killers would work.

READ AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT NALOXONE EFFECTIVENESS AGAINST BUPRENORPHINE.

If it were the other way around, naloxone before the bupe, you wouldn't feel the bupe. I am not full of shit; seriously look into the research about naloxone effectiveness when on bupe.

I am sorry if you don't believe me, but it is 100% true.

I have been through at least 6 Narcan Challenges. That was two plus years ago and have since turned my life around, but please don’t call me a liar, when you don't know the circumstances.

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/buprenorphine_od.htm

http://www.ixion.demon.co.uk/opiates and opioids.htm

couple of sites to inform the misinformed

FOR ME, key words being FOR ME, snorting gives a little bit of a buzz, it doesn't hurt or taste bad at all, but i eat mine because that's the way you are supposed to take them

if i wanted to catch a buzz i would snort them because less goes further, but i want to use them properly so i don't

i disagree with someone who says snorting won't get you high, you are not in my head, you can't tell what it feels like,

i have a feeling the original poster probably snorted sub while coming off of heroin or other opiates and threw themselves into a precipitated withdrawl

hmm

Well guys, this is an interesting thread... I have been on and off suboxone for a few years now, and never have snorted it. I think im gonna change that today. Im usually on 8-16mg a day. But if i stop for a while, and take full agonists for a few weeks and i get back on suboxone, i have to take like 24mgs to get rid of the WD's. But Im wondering... I took 16mg today (sublingually) and Im due for my next dose. IM thinking im gonna break on of the 8mg tablets in half and crush it and snort it. Do you guys think that would be okay?

yeah, but its a bitch to try to ingest more than ~2mg per line, per nostril.
(personally, YMMV)

thanks !! ill let you all know in about a half hour. hopefully something terrible wont happen. Im a fucking pessimist so I always think the worst.
peace

jwalts37 said:
thanks !! ill let you all know in about a half hour. hopefully something terrible wont happen. Im a fucking pessimist so I always think the worst.
peace
Nothing terrible should happen, unless you consider a quicker onset and higher BA of said substance terrible ;)

Lol well i can tell you right now, i crushed it up as fine as i could, chopped it for about 10 minutes...it burned pretty bad going up at first. but that may be because i hardly snort ANYTHING. For some strange reason, even when i took full agonists, i always chewed and swallowed...the slower onset was kinda fun, caue it would build and build. i dunno i guess im strange. But ill let you know how i feel in about 20 minutes? or should i wait longer?

Wait til it starts to effect you, obviously. It can take anywhere from 30-45 minutes depending on your individual body chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.