Who likes Happy Hardcore?

Happy Hardcore ! ~

I'm tired of listening to these lifeless frquencies.. lets hear some upbeat music plezz... :) can i get an amen?

Dj Cotts & Ravine

HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vowNjxFIJJg

im sure if i listened to it a bit more it might grow on me....which is why i avoid it haha. really tho i find it kind of repulsive.

alot of music i initially dislike i end up really liking, happy hardcore continues to keep me at a distance no matter how much i hear.

happy hardcore is amazing nuff said breakbeat hardcore, uk hrdcore and jus hardcore all great stuff Dubstep/hardcore 4 LIFE!!!!! (=

I love happy hardcore and I always have. Unfortunately I was born too late to experience the big Dreamscape and Helter Skelter raves in all their glory though. My boyfriend used to go to them though the jammy bastard.

yeah I admit, I like some of it.. in a certain mood I love it, love this track but can't find this mix of it on youtube

Billy Daniel Bunter; JDS - Let It Lift You

I'm more of a speedcore/gabber person myself, but (some) happy hardcore is an occasional guilty pleasure. I actually own a Scooter album. I'm losing points for that one, I'm sure.

I love the new Bonkers albums Sharkey has put out recently. 'Happycore' has merged more and more with freeform, which is so much easier to listen to.. More noise and less cheese! :D