Who likes Happy Hardcore?

For those wondering the difference between old school happy hardcore and newer style "U.K. Hardcore" (as we term it on the west coast), check this track out. Its a very, very good example. and a good song.

Rock Ya Hardcore

i also have a set for downlod if any1 is intrested its a few months old but will give u idea of the new sound
link is in my sig

I love it. Although I must admit that some of it can get annoying at times. Happy Hardcore is just that Happy and Hardcore! I cant stand still while listening to it!!!

Happy Freaking Hardcore

What are ppls thoughts on HH? Do you ever listen to it sober or rolling?

For me, happy hardcore's BPM is too f*cking fast. :\

House and Trance are so much better for me...and easier to dance to the beat.

HH is a bit too ADHD for me.

I need flow...(i.e. BT's Mercury & Solace - <3 )

This has nothing to do with harm reduction from drugs but please do not fry your ears with shitty HHC.

I think its awful and gives all electronic music a bad name, not to mention the most fucked up strung out losers at every rave can be found in the HHC room. HHC has basically ruined raving in my area for the last few years.

Moved from Ecstasy Discussion!

I know you guys probably 500000 of these threads already, though.

I figure I'd give it a chance. I'm feeling charitable.

i certainly don't have anything positive to say about happy hardcore, but if anyone has anything non-genre-bashing to add, please feel free.

--> merged

I do quite enjoy some happy hardcore from time to time. Granted there is a lot of shit out there... I don't buy this 'happy hardcore ruined my rave' shit either. Some of the more fun & interesting people I have met at raves have been there for the happy. Certainly most genre's can attract an undesirable element.

TBH I don't like it at all. I had a friend several years ago who loved it so I had to suffer through it sometimes. I would say it's the second type of music I can't stand. I'm sorry but the most awful sounding rubbish noise I've ever heard is hardstyle. Come on WTF is that wack, awful, noise!?!?! I'd rather spoon out my own eyes than listen to it. Heavy metal, tear-out DnB also suxs hairy balls too.

^ Not a fan of the really heavy kick drum I take it. I pretty much get into anything dark, hard & fast so all of the above genre's are my favourites after 3am =D

I just love how joke and euphoric it is.. i love to hear it mixed in to wrong fukstep gabber or hardcore music just to bring in the elements of happiness to corrupt and twist them so it's like some kind of weird twisted but pleasurable dark euphoric sound.. things like clowncore and all sorts.. i think all genres are good for different reasons but yeah most ppl wont admit to liking happy hardcore but i think it has it's place!

and goa and psy deffo own... but i like alllll music even back into some gore/grind/death metal lately.. and dubstep/dub jungle ... dnb breakbreat.. triphop.. numetal all of it!!

aha and there is deffo wankass cascada and top of the pops style happy hardcore and then there's good happyhardcore! aha

electronic/digital music is amazing.. chem bros.. shpongle etc.. but like.. real music is amazing too like violins etc.. makes me think of venetian snares album with violins so amazing!

music is amazing! =D