• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

china white - heroin or fentanyl

Very informative and interesting post blah blah. Thanks for sharing! :)

I have a question about this part:
"Two or three sat at the table with bandanas over their face do protect them from inhaling to much heroin dust..."

Would they OD from this and would they get high along the way if they didn't cover their faces otherwise? How is it entering? Through their mouth?

I am not quite sure I didnt ask.

The amounts they were dealing with and sitting there constantly folding the dope into itself to mix it up. I would assume there would be substanial dust to inhale enough that would cause a high for sure. As for how its entering breathing, sucked into thier nostrils or sucked into their lungs. I dont know about the possibility of an OD but these guys didnt get high anyways. I assume they were doing it for a purpose [I didnt ask, I wasnt in the position to but into their shit, as they were alrready asking the person who brought me in their why the fuck a white boy be up in here, they gave him some shit].

There was a dusting all around them on the floor and what got me was they had a big plastic bag fulla dope and just walked out and there was a tiny hole in the bag they were leaking small amounts of dope everywhere. They didnt care, there was so much heroin and I bet I saw a 1/100 of what was holed up in that project. I also bet if I scraped the table and floor I would have had a few grams of heroin.

fastandbulbous said:
^ Big difference - how people start ODing with certain batches of fentanyl derivatives while others are OK. You've got to continually mix while evaporating the solvent to ensure thay it is evenly distributed throughout the inert powder used to cut it to a managable strength. It's when people take shortcuts at this stage (going from the pure fentanyl derivative to it being cut to approximate to the potency of heroin) that uneven distrabution occurs; that eventually translates into deaths through OD's

Intresting. I had always wondered how people who were successfuly passing fentanyl derivitives off as heroin managed to take a drug active in such a ridiculously small amount and cut it so that it was distrubuted equally.

blahblahblahblah, you got some sick stories man. When your old and before you die put out a book please. Seriously.

and if you're saying that a couple single grains can kill you...than shit.

That's enough to kill a fair few people - even more if you're talking about 3-methylfentanyl or alphamethylfentanyl

blahblahblahblah said:
The first out break of Fentanyl was in August in Chicago, they let 5 months past and than broke it out again to test it out and obviously they made a mistake on there methods. So I am sure there is a large amount of illicit fentanyl lounging around somewhere in Chicago waiting to be sold. I would think since they have high contacts being able to purchase probably a kilo of fent. you would think they would have been told how careful they have to cut it. If they would just hire a smart person to correctly constitute the dope using methods that need to be used with a drug this powerful. We are talking about southside of chicago ghetto high level dope pushers, you think they even know what a 'rotary evaporator' is, or fuck even what it does.

Well lets get some BL chump in chitown to march on down to the dearborn homes and score some "lethal injection", "drop dead", or "killer instynct" as is supposedly being sold as. Gotta luv how the guys use the fact it kills you to their advantage with slick marketing.

"The dealer may now be calling the drug "killer instinct," a source said. Rumors about the potent drugs, which police believe may be tainted with a powerful anesthetic called fentanyl, have attracted more illegal drug users, police said."

everyone wants inni on that shiznit. but becareful of narcs...

"Several police teams involved in drug investigations been pulled off work in other neighborhoods and told to focus on the Dearborn Homes situation, the source said."

"Police said they believe that drug addicts may use the drug once without experiencing any extraordinary effects and then use it again and overdose from the cumulative effect."

^ the above is basically giving the opposite of what we seem all so worried about, in that if you cut the dope too conservatively, users will end up ODing in the opposite kinda way had it been cut too potently.

Id straight up say the only real way to sell fent as heroin safely would be through educating the users who are buying as to what it is and what to expect... ya in a perfect world, so until then, motherfuckers gonna drop dead no matter what cutting systems used. Some junks shoot 1-bag straight off the purchase, others shoot 5-bags, how the hell are you to regulate such differences.

There was some 'china white' going around in the Detroit, MI area that I had analysed -- turns out it's about 60% heroin, it was pretty potent stuff for H, IME.

^that morphine mimic that was heroin is crazy! holy shit... i bet that's some GOOD dope. great way to store and sell the shit too.

DexterMeth said:
^that morphine mimic that was heroin is crazy! holy shit... i bet that's some GOOD dope. great way to store and sell the shit too.
good dope eh... purity wise

The tablets were half scored, weighed 204 milligrams each, and had a somewhat degraded appearing surface coating. Scraping off the surface layer revealed a brown and white granular interior, not consistent with a pharmaceutical preparation (see Photo 6). Analysis of the tablets (total net mass 184.3 grams) by TLC, GC/FID, GC/MS, and FTIR/ATR indicated not morphine sulfate but rather 15 milligrams of heroin base per tablet.

15milligram per 204 milligram. Unless heroin base is active orally I don't see much use in this. And that comes from an opiate-naive person.

Yea, as far as I know, China White is like a legendary strain (#4 Diacetylmorhine) that's like in the upper 90% purity range. I also heared pure AMF is 100 times as strong as pure Heroin. I'm sorry I didn't read all the posts before asking this question; Will anyone please advise on the ratio?

AMF is Alpha Methyl Fentanyl.

I do have a question for those who know. Is the word "China" in China White like a metaphor or something? Or, does the opium or synthesis process actually have to come from or occur in China. Theoretically any source of opium can be refined into #4 right? Dutch Marble, Persian Sienna, Malaysian Pink. These brands are all considered #4 aren't they. I guess my question is, do most people just consider China White to be potent white Heroin?

fastandbulbous said:
^ Big difference - how people start ODing with certain batches of fentanyl derivatives while others are OK. You've got to continually mix while evaporating the solvent to ensure thay it is evenly distributed throughout the inert powder used to cut it to a managable strength. It's when people take shortcuts at this stage (going from the pure fentanyl derivative to it being cut to approximate to the potency of heroin) that uneven distrabution occurs; that eventually translates into deaths through OD's

This is what someone suggests in a fentanyl synthesis:
Dilution of fentanyl powder

The pure Fentanyl can not be used as is, because it's much, much too strong and MUST be diluted, else there will be a lot of overdoses!

The following procedure gives a white heroin wich is the same strength as very good (30%) street heroin.

100mg of Fentanyl·HCl is dissolved in 2ml of methanol. Weigh up 10g of lactose and warm it to about 60-70°C into a large dish with a hotplate. Add the methanolic solution of Fentanyl dropwise at regular intervals into the warm lactose for a good pre-mix. Wait until all the methanol is evaporated and mix thoroughly. This is crucial because if this is not thoroughly mixed, there will be a part of the Lactose without Fentanyl and part of the Lactose with too much Fentanyl, possibly causing dramatic overdoses!

This type of Heroin was used and sold during a year, and the feedback of the consumers was very good. The consumers were very happy and didn't want the usual brown Heroin anymore. So be careful, some people (the Mafia and other dealers) will perhaps turn very jealous!

DON'T USE and DON'T SELL pure Fentanyl HCl, this is a very toxic material which will cause many overdoses if not diluted!

i cant believe so many people prefer fentanyl over heroin..must get bad heroin.

^

ya I wouldnt follow that advice. The guy who wrote that, and the entire synthesis, is a compulsive lier who I doubt has EVER used Fentanyl.

theres alotta reasons for beleiving this, the most blatant is that Mr. 'Siegfried' makes the claim that fentanyl lasts a bit shorter than Heroin... anyone whose actually used Fentanyl will know it lasts if even 1/4 as long as heroin does... I dont know anyone who considers a 3/4 difference to be 'a bit shorter', thats DRAMATICALLY shorter

as well his synthesis doesnt even work, theres multiple mistakes in it that make it impossible to do successfully if your following word for word his explanation, that should also lead you to beleive the guys just a bullshit artist

unless that fucker smacked me in the face with a lab report showing hes actually made fentanyl, I wouldnt take the shit he says with a grain of salt, its riddled with lies and misinformation, trust no one!

I do have a question for those who know. Is the word "China" in China White like a metaphor or something? Or, does the opium or synthesis process actually have to come from or occur in China. Theoretically any source of opium can be refined into #4 right? Dutch Marble, Persian Sienna, Malaysian Pink. These brands are all considered #4 aren't they. I guess my question is, do most people just consider China White to be potent white Heroin?

I believe the original meaning of China White referred to the area in which it originated and processing method. Referring to anywhere in south east asia as I don't think people where that particular. Mostly the 'golden triangle'.

Now it has likely been perverted to mean who knows what. What you have to remember is that until a few years ago the internet didn't exist and most info was handed down from 'junky' to 'junky' as there just wasn't the information available at that time.

China White meant good shit basically.