• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potentiating Opiate High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I believe therapeutic doses of DXM-containing medicines potentiate opiate a great deal. Haven't tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to trying sometime. As for diphenhydramine, I've done that, and I wasn't a big fan. I'm sure it helps a lot if you're looking for a nod, but I'd rather be stimulated and sociable. Just made me sleepy is what I'm trying to say.

weak to mild stimulants... mostly coffee or soda works wonders for me. Im the same way... taking opiates gives me energy and makes me very sociable and excited. Sippin on your favorite soda when your rushing on OC is great... not to mention it satisfies those sugar cravings that you get.

My favorite drink to sip on is caffeinated cream soda... heavenly

check this out on Wikipedia: chlorpheniramine

that stuff works great. By the way, DO NOT take handfuls of chlorpheniramine like you might with benadryll - you dont need to/ dont want to.

50-100mg of diphenhydramine. Get yourself some cheap store brand sleeping pills.

Shoprite "Sleep ex" are 75 25mg pills and theyre like $3.

Idk how many times Ive posted this same shit in the past few months. :|

Apperently grapefruit juice works too, but I wouldnt know because I cant stand it.

p.s. UTFSE!!

If anyone is concerned... ordinary grapefruit juice... even ones "with real fruit juice" barely do anything to potentiate opiates... even the ones that claim their made with real grapefruit juice are too diluted with sugars and water to do anything...

I would recommend eating an actual grapefruit 15-30 minutes before you take your usual dose. On some pain medication bottles it even says warning do not consume grapefruit while taking this medication.

ive heard grapefruit juice, and persoanlly, i also must say i enjoy sipping on coffee

coffee eh? never heard of that one... must be with tons of sugar

Adderall has a nice effect. SWIM takes XR's and finds that an XR about an hour before his PPT makes the PPT high much nicer. It prolongs the high, and keeps him from nodding, but still gives him the floaty, euphoric feeling that comes with a nod.

Kind of like a cheap pseudo-speedball sort of thing. Also coffee as was mentioned is another of SWIM's favorite boosters.

Finally, as everyone always mentions (over and over again IMHO), the old anticholinergics, such as Benadryl, and enzyme inhibitors, such as Tagamet. SWIM finds that these tend to induce a nod much more quickly, and much more strongly, and the opiate alone, so SWIM tends to avoid using these boosters, unless SWIM wants to sleep very quickly.

Pce.

Actually, I forgot to mention, when SWIM takes Benadryl, SWIM actually takes Tylenol PM, which is Tylenol 500mg and Benadryl 25 mg in one pill. The Tylenol adds to the pain-killing that the opiates do.

Also, a little MJ (I can't believe this wasn't mentioned) always induces a nod for SWIM, and helps the stomach issues. MJ and opiates--best tandems ever, up there with Kobe and Shaq.

Last edited:
all you need is weed, forget about the rest, keep it simple

Caffeine... I like to get an iced chai tea with tons of sugar or a few expressos.. kicks things in nicely. Acidic fruits such as grapefruit help as well and promethazine.. Good luck!

Dabluelitedude.... why don't you UTFSE and google donkey shows.. I saw your wife and your mom doing some fucked up shit. Quite entertaining to say the least!

+1 on the caffine. It makes your makes more of the opioid get ino your system. because it increases your blood flow. And it doesn't over power the opioid. If I don't take caffiene with hydrocodone it will not work. I don't have that big of a tolarance, but if I take 3 10s without caffeine I feel nothing, but if i dirnk something with caffeine I am all good.

what about fiorcet? for those of you who dont know what that is. its a caffeine/barbituat/apap mix for haedaches. does wonders for me

+1 on the caffine. It makes your makes more of the opioid get ino your system. because it increases your blood flow. And it doesn't over power the opioid. If I don't take caffiene with hydrocodone it will not work. I don't have that big of a tolarance, but if I take 3 10s without caffeine I feel nothing, but if i dirnk something with caffeine I am all good.

Hmm....strange but there are quite a few people that feel like you do. I for one dont like caffeine. I quit drinking soda & what not 17 years ago. I have taken a 5 hour energy, cant remember if it has caffeine in it but I didnt really like the mix.

Ime, I mix Soma with hydrocodone, oxycodone & morphine & Soma definitely enhances the high & making the high more stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.