• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potentiating Opiate High

Status
Not open for further replies.

connecticutrob

Bluelighter
With opiates being so damn expensive now, and damn near impossible to find, what are some OTC ways to strengthen the high. I want to get the best bang for my buck, and somebody must know some tricks to safely do this. I have experience with opiates, and I usually take 40mgs throughout the night. Thanks for all responses.

OTC anticholinergic antihistamines potentiates Opiates really well:
-diphenhydramine
-dimenhydrinate
-promethazine
-doxylamine
are the 4 best ones.

Take only one pill of any of these 4 meds with your Opiate, it will remove any nausea you may feel, make you very slightly sedated, and potentiate the Opiate you will take with them.

I'm not sure what any of those drugs are to tell you the truth. I think most of those are in allergy medicines, correct? Can you buy them seperate? Could you give me specific things, such as "claritin" to take before taking the opiate? Also what time should I take it, and you said a one pill dose, but don't all pills differ in mgs? Thanks, and I apologize for being a noob on this subject

connecticutrob said:
I'm not sure what any of those drugs are to tell you the truth. I think most of those are in allergy medicines, correct? Can you buy them seperate? Could you give me specific things, such as "claritin" to take before taking the opiate?

Taking 1 pill of any of the following med 30 mins before an Opiate will make the high stronger:
-Dramamine (this is dimenhydrinate, and it is used for motion-sickness)
-Benadryl (this is diphenhydramine, and it is used against allergies)
-OTC sleeping pills that contains either Promethazine or Doxylamine (I don't know the brand names)

connecticutrob said:
and you said a one pill dose, but don't all pills differ in mgs?

Yes they differ in mgs, but 1x 25mg pill of diphenhydramine = 1x 50mg pill of dimenhydrinate = 1x 25mg pill of doxylamine...

dabluelitedude said:

dude this is drug basics, stop looking for excuses to say UTFSE.

as for the question.
i tried using tonic water the other day which has quinines in it. i used 1L of tonic water before the codeine (a weak one i know) and it made it feel so much cleaner and longer lasting, not neccesarily(sp?) stronger.
i dont know if its safe to use an anti-histamine/greapefruit juice/ tonic water all at the same time without having bad side effects, but if you can thats what id do.

can the above combination be safely used without bad physical effects?

(lol, i am sooo stoned i feel like im in a gameshow ROFL i havent been this wacked in years) sorry to go off topic.

Also I believe therapeutic doses of DXM-containing medicines potentiate opiate a great deal. Haven't tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to trying sometime. As for diphenhydramine, I've done that, and I wasn't a big fan. I'm sure it helps a lot if you're looking for a nod, but I'd rather be stimulated and sociable. Just made me sleepy is what I'm trying to say.

check out s0nic's link, and i can just say from experience white grapefruit juice and benadryl.

Grapefruitjuice inhibits certain enzymes that break down methadone, that is proven.

Well, I'm not sure if that's true or not BUT grapefruit juice is also acidic so its counter-productive. The best enzyme blocker to take on methadone is tagament.

i have the following drugs: lots benzos; halcion, valium, temazepam, xanax, nirazepam. codeine from nurofen plus, might have a look for some other cheaper codeine sources.
clonidine (catapres) i also have some endep and tramadol
i got some Doxylamine Succinate as well.
now i want to get the best high possible without death from codeine. what do you guys reccomend? I can also go to the chemist and get some motion sickness or anti-histamine pills it that is need to to.
I have used codeine a few tmes not close to together and i have had 1 morphone tab about 2 months ago. i way fuck all about 65Kg with you might as well say i have fuck all of a tolerance to opiates. but i medium to high tolerance to benzos. i need some advice ASAP as i am going to try this combo soon

Pretty much any sedative you can get will kick up the buzz in some way. Please exercise caution though as combining sedatives increases the chances of death.

I personally find Benadryl quite handy.

ok how much denadryl to how much codeine?
i have little tolearance and i am ~65Kg

I really can't give you a definite answer, I am not a doctor, every person is different, etc etc. Start small and listen to your own body. You can always take more drugs another time but you can never take less drugs if you use too much.

good point but need some advie cause in say less than half a day i will be trying some codiene and some potentators. i need to for this horible acid comedown. i am going to drop 3 trips later.
I just went and got some dramamine and i have clonidine and many a benzo.

I find that 100mgs of dimenhydrinate or 50 mgs of diphenhydramine helps the buzz along alot. Anymore then that just screws up the opiate buzz in my opinion.

I use Tagamet usually, but I never noticed too much of a difference with the dose. I've noticed (while taking hydrocodone) the main factor that help my high with opiates are having a completely empty stomach. Take some benzos too, they should be extremely cheap compared to opiates.

40mg of opiates? What opiates?

Status
Not open for further replies.