Bluelight

Thread: Potentiating Opiate High

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Potentiating Opiate High 
    With opiates being so damn expensive now, and damn near impossible to find, what are some OTC ways to strengthen the high. I want to get the best bang for my buck, and somebody must know some tricks to safely do this. I have experience with opiates, and I usually take 40mgs throughout the night. Thanks for all responses.

2. Collapse Details

Moving to DB, mods please move back if necessary.

3. Collapse Details

OTC anticholinergic antihistamines potentiates Opiates really well:
    -diphenhydramine
    -dimenhydrinate
    -promethazine
    -doxylamine
    are the 4 best ones.

Take only one pill of any of these 4 meds with your Opiate, it will remove any nausea you may feel, make you very slightly sedated, and potentiate the Opiate you will take with them.

4. Collapse Details

I'm not sure what any of those drugs are to tell you the truth. I think most of those are in allergy medicines, correct? Can you buy them seperate? Could you give me specific things, such as "claritin" to take before taking the opiate? Also what time should I take it, and you said a one pill dose, but don't all pills differ in mgs? Thanks, and I apologize for being a noob on this subject

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutrob
    I'm not sure what any of those drugs are to tell you the truth. I think most of those are in allergy medicines, correct? Can you buy them seperate? Could you give me specific things, such as "claritin" to take before taking the opiate?
    Taking 1 pill of any of the following med 30 mins before an Opiate will make the high stronger:
    -Dramamine (this is dimenhydrinate, and it is used for motion-sickness)
    -Benadryl (this is diphenhydramine, and it is used against allergies)
    -OTC sleeping pills that contains either Promethazine or Doxylamine (I don't know the brand names)

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutrob
    and you said a one pill dose, but don't all pills differ in mgs?
    Yes they differ in mgs, but 1x 25mg pill of diphenhydramine = 1x 50mg pill of dimenhydrinate = 1x 25mg pill of doxylamine...

6. Collapse Details

I have read somewhere that grapefruit juice would help.

7. Collapse Details

utfse

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dabluelitedude
    utfse
    dude this is drug basics, stop looking for excuses to say UTFSE.

as for the question.
    i tried using tonic water the other day which has quinines in it. i used 1L of tonic water before the codeine (a weak one i know) and it made it feel so much cleaner and longer lasting, not neccesarily(sp?) stronger.
    i dont know if its safe to use an anti-histamine/greapefruit juice/ tonic water all at the same time without having bad side effects, but if you can thats what id do.

can the above combination be safely used without bad physical effects?

(lol, i am sooo stoned i feel like im in a gameshow ROFL i havent been this wacked in years) sorry to go off topic.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Also I believe therapeutic doses of DXM-containing medicines potentiate opiate a great deal. Haven't tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to trying sometime. As for diphenhydramine, I've done that, and I wasn't a big fan. I'm sure it helps a lot if you're looking for a nod, but I'd rather be stimulated and sociable. Just made me sleepy is what I'm trying to say.

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

check out s0nic's link, and i can just say from experience white grapefruit juice and benadryl.

12. Collapse Details

Grapefruitjuice inhibits certain enzymes that break down methadone, that is proven.

13. Collapse Details

Well, I'm not sure if that's true or not BUT grapefruit juice is also acidic so its counter-productive. The best enzyme blocker to take on methadone is tagament.

14. Collapse Details

i have the following drugs: lots benzos; halcion, valium, temazepam, xanax, nirazepam. codeine from nurofen plus, might have a look for some other cheaper codeine sources.
    clonidine (catapres) i also have some endep and tramadol
    i got some Doxylamine Succinate as well.
    now i want to get the best high possible without death from codeine. what do you guys reccomend? I can also go to the chemist and get some motion sickness or anti-histamine pills it that is need to to.
    I have used codeine a few tmes not close to together and i have had 1 morphone tab about 2 months ago. i way fuck all about 65Kg with you might as well say i have fuck all of a tolerance to opiates. but i medium to high tolerance to benzos. i need some advice ASAP as i am going to try this combo soon

15. Collapse Details

Pretty much any sedative you can get will kick up the buzz in some way. Please exercise caution though as combining sedatives increases the chances of death.

I personally find Benadryl quite handy.

16. Collapse Details

ok how much denadryl to how much codeine?
    i have little tolearance and i am ~65Kg

17. Collapse Details

I really can't give you a definite answer, I am not a doctor, every person is different, etc etc. Start small and listen to your own body. You can always take more drugs another time but you can never take less drugs if you use too much.

18. Collapse Details

good point but need some advie cause in say less than half a day i will be trying some codiene and some potentators. i need to for this horible acid comedown. i am going to drop 3 trips later.
    I just went and got some dramamine and i have clonidine and many a benzo.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    I find that 100mgs of dimenhydrinate or 50 mgs of diphenhydramine helps the buzz along alot. Anymore then that just screws up the opiate buzz in my opinion.

20. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    I use Tagamet usually, but I never noticed too much of a difference with the dose. I've noticed (while taking hydrocodone) the main factor that help my high with opiates are having a completely empty stomach. Take some benzos too, they should be extremely cheap compared to opiates.

40mg of opiates? What opiates?

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir777 View Post
    Also I believe therapeutic doses of DXM-containing medicines potentiate opiate a great deal. Haven't tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to trying sometime. As for diphenhydramine, I've done that, and I wasn't a big fan. I'm sure it helps a lot if you're looking for a nod, but I'd rather be stimulated and sociable. Just made me sleepy is what I'm trying to say.
    weak to mild stimulants... mostly coffee or soda works wonders for me. Im the same way... taking opiates gives me energy and makes me very sociable and excited. Sippin on your favorite soda when your rushing on OC is great... not to mention it satisfies those sugar cravings that you get.

My favorite drink to sip on is caffeinated cream soda... heavenly

22. Collapse Details

check this out on Wikipedia: chlorpheniramine

that stuff works great. By the way, DO NOT take handfuls of chlorpheniramine like you might with benadryll - you dont need to/ dont want to.

23. Collapse Details

ive heard grapefruit juice, and persoanlly, i also must say i enjoy sipping on coffee

24. Collapse Details

Flame
    50-100mg of diphenhydramine. Get yourself some cheap store brand sleeping pills.

Shoprite "Sleep ex" are 75 25mg pills and theyre like $3.

Idk how many times Ive posted this same shit in the past few months.

Apperently grapefruit juice works too, but I wouldnt know because I cant stand it.

p.s. UTFSE!!

25. Collapse Details

If anyone is concerned... ordinary grapefruit juice... even ones "with real fruit juice" barely do anything to potentiate opiates... even the ones that claim their made with real grapefruit juice are too diluted with sugars and water to do anything...

I would recommend eating an actual grapefruit 15-30 minutes before you take your usual dose. On some pain medication bottles it even says warning do not consume grapefruit while taking this medication.

ive heard grapefruit juice, and persoanlly, i also must say i enjoy sipping on coffee
    coffee eh? never heard of that one... must be with tons of sugar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast