Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mitragyna Speciosa trees still alive

Eubonics

Bluelighter
I realise the legal position of this plant but after reading up on erowid there were mentions of trees growing in Australia. My questions are:

1) Did Kratom trees ever grow in the wild or for that matter peoples backyards

2) If so, does anybody know if there are any left..... I don't want to know where they are just if they exist anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
many people did and still do grow kratom. yes they are still around but you wont find people openly admitting that they grow it to complete strangers.

Yes, I read the Kratom in Australia thread and while it did mention that some one had one in their backyard the whole thing is dated before it's legal status was changed.

I wanted to know how prevailant these trees were, did they grow wild or at the botanical gardens in major cities or were they more the forte of enthobotanical people who propogated them in small numbers for quasi secret gardens........

basically would it be as easy as finding a Datura plant in the next door neighbors garden ( not that I would want to)

^ These are not common garden plants. They do not grow in the wild. I doubt they would be in botanical gardens but could be wrong.