• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Cocaine extraction from coca leaves via butane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those others left in result in jonesing and harsh come downs.

sorry my math was out, DOH i was thinking about a 5kg extraction I saw..

yeah i think the jonesing and harsh comedowns from cocaine result from how much you took and how long you had been taking it for.

e.g. the comedown from 1 moderate line will not be the same and the comedown from five large lines done over a couple of hours

even the best coke will have a terrible comedown if you take enough

He wan' cook some rocks, man! Outta this leaf he foun' on tha' innanets!

Dammit, bluelight doesn't like my ALLCAPS.

my cat has lots of experience extracting pure cocaine but often keeps it as purified freebase for smoking as thats how he prefers it an the chems needed to convert it are tricky to gete ( diethyl ether). now i can tell your 200% the comedown from cocaine is due to the cuts. my cat just spent 2 days smoking 90%+ freebase cocaine( note that hes smoking freebase an not snorting hcl salt which freebase suposedly a much worse comedown) he extracted/oxidised teh cocaine/agua rica solution himself an has no comdown an actually feels pretty good an this is with say 1 hours sleep in 2, obviously my cat stops to eat which keeps him feeling well an good.
pure cocaine should not give you any comdedown unless your do it for days an days on end an get no sleep then youl be extremely tired but wont have much of a comedown as such but id expect to feel a lil shitty from lack of sleep.
an the yeilds do vary but .15% from 1kg is very very very very bad, you should be getting at least 4 grams/kg an thats if your new to doing it an not fully efficient an the leaves are lowerish quality, my cat gets on average 7g's of pure freebase from 2kgs of coca leaves ( this could be converted to near 8-8'gs of pure uncut hcl salt.) now though he gets a lil better as long as it all goes well. my cat has yet to get the 23g from 5kg but the nearest he got was 18-19g of freebase from 4.6kg. that was only his second or third extraction though so was not done as efficient as my caty thinks it could hsave been
ts certainly worth doing an an is a lot better than buying street cola an crack which if you in the uk is actually fake but until you experience an know wot pure uncut cocaine should look, taste, smell an feel like youl never be able tell wots wot an often youl think the 120/g cocaine your dealer sold you as pellet or flake an 50%+ is actually wot he says it is but trust me expecially in teh uk street cocaine does not get above 20-30% an thats a good % to get.
pure cocaine in hcl salt form around 90%+ thats uncut you should get around 40 lines from 1 gram ( 25mg lines) if you do it properly( youd be suprised how many people dont know how to snort cocaine properly an just hoover it straight up to the back of their throats an then its all wasted as cocaine is not orally active.) that of course wot your snorting is actual cocaine if you still get high from doign big lines that fall straight down ya throat then unless youve been drinking your are not getting high off of cocaine an its some other shit your gettin high off or just a placebo effect.

trust me folks, from someone where there probably is only a handful of people who regularly have access or have even seen pure uncut cocaine( its often cut to around 70-80% at source aswell), the stuff on the streets sold as cocaine is like a completely different drug to pure uncut cocaine an really is a world apart, most of the people that have sampled my cats pure stuff have not touched commercial import street cocaine ever again. an if you guys do the same an extract your own then you will think the same aswell an also be helping stop the negative impacts prohibition has had on society as youl no longer be funding the shit cocaine has caused, or rather the prohibition of cocaine has caused.
also some of the people that have tried have tried to tell my cat its not cocaine or isnt washed up properly an their shiity 100/g import crap is much better, lol just shows how fucked the cocaine game/industry is as know even the crack addicts( in the uk do not know that wot their smoking isnt cocaine an when you give them real pure cocaine its apparently just average compared to their brack theyve been tokin ofr the last 6-7 years.
if you usa folks are wonderin wot im on about, then uk crack is not real crack anymore it contains a max of 10% cocaine an the rest is benzocaine an bicarb or some other shit, it taste horrid an the high is shit an jittery like youve done a shit load of caffeine, lol. which is wot forced my cat to extract his own.

oh one last thing in my cats experience it hasnt ever taken more than 1 hour to fully crystalise an precipitate the cocaine hcl( although im not saying it wont take longer cos it might) when converting it from freebase this may depend on wot chems you use as my cat used diethyl ether an the reaction is often finished in half hour or so.
sometimes dependin how much cocaine is in your agua rica solution it can take a good 10-20 mins to see any freebase coke precipate out after adding ammonia or your base of choice.

All I can say is, I'm so HEAVY!

joking.

This thread should have been locked a long time ago. An fucking cut out the "my cat" stuff, huh? read the BLUA

Status
Not open for further replies.