Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Lyrica (750 mg) - first time - wow!!

Mad Dash

Bluelight Crew
Let me start by saying that I was rather excited to be legally given a sample bottle of lyrica by my doctor, the new wonder drug that supposedly feels like GHB, MDMA, and some type of painkiller feeling. I was rather excited by the thought of such a wonerful drug, but I was truely skeptical. I knew I had to try it to make an informed descision, so here I am.

10:00 pm: 700 mg of pregabalin was ingested. I was truely excited to try this drug hoping that it would be differant than neurontin.

10:30 pm: woah... I am starting to feel a slight benzo like buzz, best thing I could compare this to right now would be alprazolam. I am starting to think this may be something worth my time.

11:00 pm: I have been getting higher and higher since the 30 minute mark. The benzo like feeling has faded and I now feel an absolutly electric sence of touch, everything I touch feels like the most incredible texture ever, especially my hair. The feeling is comparable to MDMA, with the slight sedation brought on by GHB. This is absolutly wonderful!!

12:30 pm: This is really quite incredible the feeling has certainly peaked. I feel an intense euphoria with a slight opioid like body buzz. I am thinking this drug is going to be the next big thing it is only a matter of time before the CV is raised. This drug makes benzos look like childs candy and it somehow is on a lower schedule.

I am enjoying this feeling so much I am going to have to stop this report. This feeling has stayed with me for more than four hours and has not declined in the least. This is probably my new drug of choice. To anybody doubting the effectiveness of this drug trust me when I say this works. I have done just about every common drug there is, and a good deal of rare types, so I know when something is working. good luck and stay safe.

substancecode_Lyrica
substancecode_pregabalin
substancecode_pharms

Last edited by a moderator:
LYRICA

LYRICAÒ (pregabalin) 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 225, and 300-mg Capsules

CV
DESCRIPTION

Pregabalin is described chemically as (S)-3-(aminomethyl)-5-methylhexanoic acid. The molecular formula is C8H17NO2 and the molecular weight is 159.23. The chemical structure of pregabalin is:

lyrica1.gif

Pregabalin is a white to off-white, crystalline solid with a pKa1 of 4.2 and a pKa2 of 10.6. It is freely soluble in water and both basic and acidic aqueous solutions. The log of the partition coefficient (n-octanol/0.05M phosphate buffer) at pH 7.4 is ¾ 1.35.

LYRICA (pregabalin) Capsules are supplied as imprinted hard-shell capsules containing 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 225, and 300 mg of pregabalin, along with lactose monohydrate, cornstarch, and talc as inactive ingredients. The capsule shells contain gelatin and titanium dioxide. In addition, the orange capsule shells contain red iron oxide and the white capsule shells contain sodium lauryl sulfate and colloidal silicon dioxide. Colloidal silicon dioxide is a manufacturing aid that may or may not be present in the capsule shells. The imprinting ink contains shellac, black iron oxide, propylene glycol, and potassium hydroxide.

source: http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic4/lyrica.htm

Sounds amazing. What are they prescribed for ? I would definitly like to get my hands on some of these!

Does anybody know about how it would interact with an SSRI? From what I've seen it doesn't seem like it would be a problem.

apparently they are presribed for neuropathic pain relating to diabetes and also prescribed to adults with seizures who are already on one anti seizure medicine.....im keeping my eyes open for more information but not even erowid has anything yet....a hidden gem maybe? we will see

its a decent drug. not overwhelming "omg i love this shit to death"..but ok. i'd rather take benzos over it anyday.

Yeah! Pregablyn rocks! I tried some for the first time this summer, and had such a good time!

im thinkin of tryin lyrica for the first time wots the best dose to start of on? fr a xtc type feelin, iv used mdma fr over 8 years .how long does lyrica last do u get a comedown or sideffects? sorry for soundin stupid but i never used prescription drgs

i took it a couple of weeks ago and it just made my feel drunk in a way, i didn't enjoy it. i took 900mg though.....

so i dont wanna be payin 100 odd quid on these if they jus make u a bit drunk!?

NO! WAY! They are not worth £100! (although, how much are you getting, cos if it's a lot, then it might be...)

They are fun, and they're great 'cos I got away with taking them at work, but I wouldn't spend too much on them.

I just took 600mgs of Lyrica for the first time about an hour ago (I am experienced with Neurontin). I am definitely feeling it. It is a somewhat strange buzz. I feel slightly sedated, slightly drunk, and quite euphoric. I guess it feels a little similar to a Barbiturate/Opiate. It is definitely better than Neurontin, and so far, it was definitely worth trying. I give it a thumbs up! :)

lyrica is rx'ed for fibromyalgia
you can get it off label as i get samples of it since my insurance no longer covers nuerontin