• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Extracting 'Opium pulveratum' from tablets

Atropine= don't even bother...seriously. Get some opes online, at the local grocer's mart, corner dealer ect.. if nescessary, otherwise wait on 'em because an anticholinergic trip ain't worth it.

Albumini tannas = Albumin tannate
A protein salt of tannine, it is an old time anti-diarrhea medication. Very insoluble stuff. It will not survive a CWE.

About the bismuth subsalicyate, you are right, asperin is acetylsalicilate. In all of these the the salicilate is the active part of the molecule. The bismuth and acetyl is to make ik less acid to protect the stomach lining. Anyway I tend to call all salicilates asperin.

On the belladonna alkaloides: the PDR lists a standard dose of 30 mg of extract (1,4% ). That is three pills max.

With some work 30 of these pills can be made into a nice glowy afternoon.

Ps. Are these pills expensive?

Aconite said:
With some work 30 of these pills can be made into a nice glowy afternoon.
You said before; "No way this is going to be recreational" 8( But maybe we can change our opinions if we tend to do so.

Ps. Are these pills expensive?
Nah, I wouldn't say so. They are 4,85 € for 10 tablets.

Well yes, they are not going to be recreational as they are. You don't want to talk to lampposts and smoking cigarettes that are not there, on account of the atropanes.
With some work, they can be recreational. Key word here is: some work. Pm me if you would like some direct instructions.

That said: 10 pills for 4.85 euro, which is 10 mg of morphine is a bit steep. If we could work with 100% efficiency it would take 100 pills to make 1 gram of M with a cost of 45 euro's.
Okay they are otc and that accounts to something, but if you have a hookup for street opiates (heroin, methadone) you are better off getting your dope on the streets.
If on the other hand ones hook up just left town and, well, one would need some, these pills might be a good option.

By the way, how is the otc codeine scene in Belgium? Belgium is not too far....