• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Guide to Inject Meth

question, i looked for this answer but did not find the exact one anywhere, anyways my friend usually injects my partner.its always as sterile as can be. saline solution, never a shared point. always a new one.alcohol wash even filters it twice.
now a few times he has missed. nothing has gotten infected. but he now has a few bumps where the miss was.
is there anyway to help speed up the bump going down?
also he wants to know if he goes to see his doctor, and the dr will notice of course. is the dr required to report this to anyone?
his work, police whomever?
sorry if this has been answered somewhere else. but if not i appreciate any help you can give us.

Hi guys,
New here so forgive me if this is the wrong section to post this... I suffer from extreme retardation when it comes to choosing which forum a topic belongs in.

Anyways... I have some pretty random drug information (mostly related to meth) on my website and I made an injection "how to" page that was specifically geared towards meth. For the most part I tried to go based on things that I can remember being confused, worried, concerned about when I first started banging. It, by no means, contains 100% everything you ever needed to know about slamming, but I tried to get the basics across in an understandable way.

I've been pretty impressed with the quality of discussions I've seen here so far and would appreciate any non-cruel/constructive feedback. It's only two pages.. well you can see for yourself: Guide to Injecting Meth

(Warning: If you are easily offended by anything gay, sexual, crude, or moronic please do not explore too many other links on my site or my blog... especially if you are underage. You will be safe if you stick to the drugs section, I think.)

Am i the only one who couldnt get the website to work? it was just a site of sponser sites like drug rehab! couldnt get any info on how to inject meth. I was just curious on how one would go about doing it...and every site i go to i just keep getting the run around. And on every forum i go to ppl are just talkin about being tweakers and yet still cant find step by step how to inject the shit... if sum1 can please help me out with a real website with real steps...orif sum1 could just break it down for me real quick...it'd be greatly appreicated

never had a [roblem getting syringes,ever..

People still use syringes with detachable needles?? Would be nice to have easier access to filters and the sterile water/saline packs. Unfortunately, even when you go to the pharmacy in a state where you DON'T need a prescription and ask for syringes 4 out of 5 times you will AT LEAST get a dirty look. Unless you look like a fine upstanding republican christian (which I can actually pull off sometimes) you can expect to get all kinds of questions, asked for your ID, and in some places flat out refused. Even though it's against the law in some states for them NOT to sell you at least 10 syringes there are pharmacists who are just assholes and they are pretty sure you aren't going to get the cops involved.
Most of them won't flat out refuse them, but they will try to make you uncomfortable enough that you don't come back. ie: They will ask if you have a prescription or if you also buy your insulin through them. They will ask you what kind of insulin you use. They will talk to you in a very condescending tone where other people can hear and remind you that you can only purchase 10 or 20.
That's part of the reason to order them online... $15 bucks for a box of 100. No questions at all if you live in a legal state.
I have never had a problem getting syringes anytime in my life,in numerous states as well,I go into the pharmacist,sometimes spun out,but I go in tell them I need 10 1cc 29 guage insulin needles. Never have they even asked me if i took insulin,but once i offered that my grandmother who is very ill at the moment(which was bullshit) needed some insulin syringes and cannot drive in her sickened condition,etc.. and /humalog is a type of insulin that is easy to remember Humalog...easy to remember but never had to say that even from the baptist preacher/pharmacist at a local Kroger pharmacy who gives "looks" to people when they get opaites or syringes unless they look like well dressed yuppie/holy roller clean cut people..lol..but i got them there with a scruffy gaotee and on day 4 of a 8 day meth binge..lol..not shit he could do, the checkout or assistants usually get the syringes for you anyway,and not the pharmacist, except on rare occasions, but i always get the syringes dirty looks(which are rare) and all.I can be an ass to that preacher/pharmacist and he cannot refuse me service..lol..let him try and I will sue there ass,it;s no ones business if you are the one needing insulin syringes or if they are for" grandmother,aunt,other person too sick to get them you can lie to them and say..lol" One rule i follow when getting syringes is not to have any drugs or any drug paraphanelia with me or in the vehicle i am riding in..Ride Clean is the best option if you are the nervous type,but i hav egone in with a 1/2 ounce of coke bulging in my pocket and bought syringes...lol..not smart but its all good...

I think someone shuts those sites down that teach about injecting by drug users. I think that's why they have the harm reduction information only. I'm not sure though. I have tried to teach myself to inject by reading info online and using what I've seen or have had done to me. I will tell you. I have no successfuly done it yet. I've poked myself 100 times over theast three months. I just can't figure it out. I have to sit on my drugs and wait for help. I only let one person do it. But even they are missing on me most times. My veins are just insane. I only started shooting meth three months ago. I had done a few times ten years ago. Within just three months and only shooting 3 to 4 times a week, my veins are gone or hiden! I have friends that shoot up several times a day. I bruise easy and miss easy. I stay sore. I wish it were easier. I need to post this somewhere else to get more info I know. Just was throwing my story out there to say thanks for doin your site. I will read slower and see if I can learn anything new. I've read a good 20 hours over and over trying. I read for 7 hours before I tried the first time! I don't share that I do it this way, so I only know a few people. Everyone else dates people that do it for them if they can't. I'm the only one that doesn't have easy access. I'm moving this week anyways so I won't be able to get any so I guess it won't matter. I wanted to get jacked up before I left. But I just sit on it waiting for my friend to not be busy!! Ugh!!

I can't get to the information either!!! It's the site but the content has been removed!! Did they already catch it?? Can u email me your content?? I really wanted to read n see the pictures. Just my luck!! :(

the injection guide is great, it taught me alot. it taught me that i dont want to shoot meth and that snorting is just fine. but its some great info for people just starting out. thanx dude, good site.

fuck i dont know how you snort it i used to snort until 1 day i had a tiny line and it fucking made me jyreach ad couldent breath for like 1 miniut it got pritty scary.just smoke that shit bro :p

never had a [roblem getting syringes,ever..

I have never had a problem getting syringes anytime in my life,in numerous states as well,I go into the pharmacist,sometimes spun out,but I go in tell them I need 10 1cc 29 guage insulin needles. Never have they even asked me if i took insulin,but once i offered that my grandmother who is very ill at the moment(which was bullshit) needed some insulin syringes and cannot drive in her sickened condition,etc.. and /humalog is a type of insulin that is easy to remember Humalog...easy to remember but never had to say that even from the baptist preacher/pharmacist at a local Kroger pharmacy who gives "looks" to people when they get opaites or syringes unless they look like well dressed yuppie/holy roller clean cut people..lol..but i got them there with a scruffy gaotee and on day 4 of a 8 day meth binge..lol..not shit he could do, the checkout or assistants usually get the syringes for you anyway,and not the pharmacist, except on rare occasions, but i always get the syringes dirty looks(which are rare) and all.I can be an ass to that preacher/pharmacist and he cannot refuse me service..lol..let him try and I will sue there ass,it;s no ones business if you are the one needing insulin syringes or if they are for" grandmother,aunt,other person too sick to get them you can lie to them and say..lol" One rule i follow when getting syringes is not to have any drugs or any drug paraphanelia with me or in the vehicle i am riding in..Ride Clean is the best option if you are the nervous type,but i hav egone in with a 1/2 ounce of coke bulging in my pocket and bought syringes...lol..not smart but its all good...
yeah I don't know what it is but I've always just been incredibly nervous - too nervous - about buying syringes. I've done it myself a total of three maybe four times. it doesn't really seem to matter whether or nah I'm riding dirty, or whether or not it's legal, it's still just cripples me with anxiety.

now I will say that out of the good handful of states that I've resided in, most of them have no restrictions on needles (which I think is completely evil to do because when people can't get their hands on clean works a lot of them are bound to end up sharing them and getting diseases) but I lived in Florida for a couple years back in 2016 and no lie the first place I'd ever been that turn me down when I tried to buy syringes. you have to show proof of your being a diabetic by state law otherwise you cannot buy a bag of syringes.