Bluelight

Thread: cocaine comedown tips?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    cocaine comedown tips? 
    we all know that coke come down is crazy:anxiety,paranoia,tension etc. how do you calm dalm down?
    P.S. Other than benzos...

2. Collapse Details

Opiates, warm shower, relaxing music.

3. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    I really can't think of anything besides benzos, I tried klonopin after a ton of a coke a few days ago and it was great. Uh, more coke, like just a little bump to feel normal and then try going to sleep.

4. Collapse Details

As mentioned above, I simply cannot imagine taking any stimulants without having benzos on hand. If I have opiates, then they are a nice addition - but benzos are simply as necessary as the stimulant itself!

That being said, Phenylalanine, Magnesium and 5-HTP might help, and in my case, L-Dopa almost completely eliminates the comedown.

5. Collapse Details

Set and setting - just as important for the comedown as it is for the peak/high. Have your bedroom/livingroom clean, tidy, warmly lit with lights.

Have hot chocolate(or tea or whatever hot drink) ready for you to relax. Have good chill music playing. Have a computer game going if you are so inclined.

If you are having a house party, kick any annoying fuckers out .. nothing worse than listening to some cokehead that you don't even like much blather on at 5am about all their personal problems....

Drugwise:

2 drinks of alocohol and a xanax. The rest is just waiting out the very time limited coke comedown - it shouldn't last more than 60 minutes tops.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    l-tyrosine and alcohol or ghb

7. Collapse Details

I just chill out, smoke some pot.. snuggle up in my bed. hahaha. Most people dont like smoking pot before during or after cocaine use due to the high probability of feeling all paranoid and whatnot. Just wait till your totally down, and just smoke a little and relax.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by uacvax
    l-tyrosine and alcohol or ghb
    L-tyrosine will keep u up though.....better to take the morning after.....

Anyways in addition to what others have suggested......

Saline nasal spray....It washes out most of the left over coke in ur nose....helps u sleep better

9. Collapse Details

^ I used to always try to figure out when the best time to smoke weed while doing coke was. I tried so many different scenarios. Before, several different times during, and after. All my results were unsuccessful! My ex did it once after. She hated it, and never smoked again any time she'd do coke. I was in denial, I wanted to make my weed work with the coke. It just wouldn't... I wish I would have just left the weed pipe down and enjoyed the coke high. I won't do coke anymore as it is too expensive for me.

Anyways, back to topic; I liked using alcohol and good chill music. Also, sometimes Ambien was nice if I just wanted to knock myself out and go right to sleep.

10. Collapse Details

I really dislike smoking pot on coke, makes me feel awful, but it depends on the individual. I just usually pop 15-20mg of melatonin shortly after my last line and I'm out in 30-60 minutes before I hit the come-down full force. I'm sure benzos work even better.

11. Collapse Details

pot, beer and klonopin...

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Benzos are the ultimate comedown... If you want to spice it up and make it even more relaxing smoke a nice blunt or take some bong rips

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    coming from a total self confessed addict i know that all i can say is drinking plenty of juices and mineral waters for the days after helped, gabapentin, codiene, the basic fact is theres no way really but to accept its gonna hurt....you know that fact deep down. Ibuprofen also, 800mg with a 1.5 litres a day evian...valium or my favourite klonopin too. Rolling a huge joint and laughing at what you did to yourself....cocaine is indeed a bitch to come down from but there is nothing that doesnt sway me from preferring coke hangovers to alcohol ones. Coca no es una droga, es un comida....as the S.A. people rightly state. Don't understand the illegality, i think that the fact of its being made by non pharmaceutical people sometimes using benzine or methanol.Therein lies the real hangover.Impurities.

14. Collapse Details

to be honest, thje comedown is not bad with brew/smoke and klonopin

infact i take it as part of the expirience, sometimes its almost enjoyable, especially if its good yay

15. Collapse Details

^
    I just hate cocaine comedowns , well i usually sleep and don't have a comedown in the strict sence of the word , but the next day i will be horribly depressed and have a hangover which i never have with just alcohol

16. Collapse Details

You don't even have a comedown if you take a strong opiate, or benzos when you don't feel any effect from the coke anymore.

The best thing to do:
    Coke, then when you don't feel the effects of coke anymore, you take a strong Opiate, then when you don't feel the effects of the Opiate anymore, you take Benzos....

17. Collapse Details

^ Excellent!

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I don't wait until the comedown to start clearing my nostrils. All that time it's burning away at your nasal membranes. I tend to have minor sinus problems for a few weeks after having done coke.

It also helps with the drips, and when you flush all the cocaine particles down, you take down the entire line instead of line minus all the particles stuck to your nose etc

19. Collapse Details

benoz, Alcohol, weed, heroin, suicide, ambient music, sex/masturbation, mroe coke. These are all good choices

20. Collapse Details

the only thing you'll ever need for a coke comedown is a hefty dose of opiates.

21. Collapse Details

^
    but not for everyone , granted they make you happier than your usual dose or at least it's like that for me , but after coke i will always fall asleep a few hours after i run out (like uncontrollably) on opiates i will stay up the whole night (not unpleasant but still)

I prefer benzo's coz they will permit sleep

22. Collapse Details

I usually take what ever pills I intend to take (opiates, benzos, sometimes none at all) and take a long, hot shower. Then I'll turn on a good movie, some music, or play some video games. Sometimes I'll smoke a bowl or have a brew, but I've never found myself needing drugs to make the comedown ok. If I can, I also try to get away from anybody I don't know/who's still jacked up. Nothing's worse that forced conversation when all you want to do is vegetate.

For me, comedown comfort is all about the mental state. If you dread it or keep wishing you were still jacked up, then it will suck. On the other hand, if you can manage to accept it as a part of the coke experience (in some ways I enjoy the relaxation after all that wildness), it isn't too bad.

23. Collapse Details

beyond the other good things mentioned (opiates, benzos, alcohol), how about not doing so go damn much?

I've learned a lot about how to do cocaine, and let me tell you - while it may be tempting to keep railing lines all night, its a terrible idea.

if you start doing lines at like 10-11pm and stop by 1am, you should be down and asleep by 230. after a few hours of bumping periodically, you will only get more strung out (and the high is not as pleasurable)

in short i think it does a lot to minimized the comedown if you just show some moderation (not to mention its a waste to keep bumping for hours and hours)

24. Collapse Details

^^A solid point that. I used to do the whole "stay up all night" thing whenever I did coke, but I realized I really don't enjoy much past the first 6 lines or so (I'm just jacked up, not happy like that first few lines make you). Now I keep my use down very low (say a quarter to half gram max per session) and I enjoy the lines more and go to sleep easier. Added bonus is that, of course, you can make your blow last longer (which is nice because it's never cheap).

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BingeBoy
    ^
    but not for everyone , granted they make you happier than your usual dose or at least it's like that for me , but after coke i will always fall asleep a few hours after i run out (like uncontrollably) on opiates i will stay up the whole night (not unpleasant but still)

I prefer benzo's coz they will permit sleep
    I with I had your neurobiology w/regards to uncontrollable sleep after cocaine!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast