• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how is heroin in your area packaged?

sirLane said:
tar thats cut into powder...

i can almost promise you thats where all your brown colored powdered heroin comes from.

dealers will spread it around a surface with water and heat and add a cut to it. in my area its cut with dormin. the less cut the darker the powder and stronger your dope is and vicea versa.

;)

hope that clears up my non-english speaking-ness

i thought tar wasnt as potent as brown #3 for the most part?

Chicago-

Heroin Slang:
[Blows, foils, dope, H, White devil j/k :)]

Forms/Types: Chicago is a market that gets its heroin supply from all 4 of the major source countries. Most common form is #4 heroin, #3 heroin [smokable/or injecable using an acid] is around but not 'often' sold on the street, #2 [tar] is around and is concentrated in the mexican communities it can be bought off the street easier than #3. I am sure there is heroin base around for some reason or the other also.

Purity: Ranges wildly 10-80% Street purity is good, if you know where to go. [Tan Brown White] When purchased off the streets purity skyrockets. Dormin is one of the most common cuts here and it always produces a strong nod while keeping the heroin content low [red flakes can be seen in the dope sometimes blue, the dope is real white].

Sizes of packaging:
Freebies: Rare, openings of new spots, being at the right place right time
Nickle bags: 5 dolla usually a nice shot of dope [Never weighed one but by the looks of it 100mg or easily over. Nickle spots are few, Nickle rock spots on the other hand...
Standard bag: 10 dolla/Sawbuck 100-200mgs [Usually on the heavy side]
Jab-pack-bundle: [11-12 blows for the price of 10, sometimes lame ass spots will only have 10 in their paks]
Brick: 5-10 Jabs/paks [In NY I know a brick refers to 500 bags and some ppl probably use that slang here also]

1. Foils
2. Foils [each foil double-sided taped up, occasionally you will see someone selling rolls, like a roll of raffle tickets. A pack [10-12 foils in a 10 inch piece of tape]
3. Foils with dope inside a rolling paper w/ a grain of rice or a split pea [mainly in the summer months when humidity is an issue]
4. 1-inch x 1-inch little plastic baggies your able to see the powder [colored or prints on um, pitchforks, icecream cones, hearts, etc.]
5. The small ziplok plastic baggies w/ foil packet inside [often stapled or melted]
6. Tied-off into the corner of the bag
7. Capsules size 00
8. Straws [2 inch section of a McDonalds straw heat sealed at both ends, mainly sold towards snorters. You just cut one end off and sniff]
9. Paper folds
10. Stamped wax bags [although I have not seen that method being used for over 10 yrs, always wonder why? Last stamp I had was 'Unbelieveables']

Foil, Sales ad bindles, stamped baggies: weed leaf, pink panther, kissy faces

Thats it son.

Yes sirLane, that clears it up.

And I fuckin hate when there's a goddamned pleat in the bag.

Almost always comes wrapped in cigarette pack foil. Cheap, I know... sometimes, if bought off the street will be wrapped in a baloon. Which, can alot of the time serve the purpose of ripping of customers with a small amount, or something like baking soda.

In small nylon baggies. They cover the bags with insulating tape (I like these most, you can swallow the shit lol).
Or in papers.

When people say balloons, are they actual balloons you'd buy in a store and blowup?

You just cut it open to get the H out?

^It's a small piece of rubber from a balloon with a bit of heroin tied up in it, usually in foil.

Heroin around here is usually in folded paper or small ziplock baggies

Last edited:
Around here it depends where go. Usually tied off corners of baggies, tinfoil packets, or mini-ziplock bags of various colors/designs (lips, penguins, I can't recall the rest, I've seen far to many).

Foil, or a small balloon, i.e. water bomb- although this is dubious to say the least as you never know what's inside. Or wrapped up in a piece of foil-backed paper from a pack of cigarettes- particularly when your friendly dealer makes up the package on the spot.

it definately worth it where i get my stuff to have them in caps...the areas is always very hot with cops and it helps if you can swallow your shit easily