• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

coricidin

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndtweekend

Bluelighter
anyone ever tried coricidin....aka skittling.......how much do you take and is it worth it...never taken an otc dissociative...let me know

peace

eat 8 of them if its ur first time. Make sure that there the red ones. There worth it if u can't get any good drugs . you need to smoke weed too.

Don't take coricidin! Search if you want answers.

eat 8 of them if its ur first time.

Please don't advice people to eat coricidin. And especially don't advice people to use more than 100 mg for their first time. ALWAYS, use 100 mg for your first time, to see if you've got an enzyme deficieny.

Go find a product which contains DXM ONLY.

DO NOT TAKE HIS ADVICE

I you are interested in trying DXM than i recomend going out and getting robitussin cough max strength. Make sure the only active ingredient is DXM.

Coricidin has been associated with some deaths. Remember you are looking for a DXM only product

EDIT: ooh shit, both of you beat me to it.
anyway here is a good list of DXM products http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_info2.shtml

I take coricidin fine but I always watched myself when taking it (in face im taking 10 in about a half hour lol). Also if you are taking it then do not even come close to overdueing it as you will be sorry.

But yes be careful on this shit, a week ago one of my friends was found dead, the cause is unknown according to the newspaper but I know it was from coricidin (according to my inside sources) ;p Besides the fact she was taking it 4 times a week sometimes and she was only 20 years old.

pin said:
I take coricidin fine but I always watched myself when taking it (in face im taking 10 in about a half hour lol). Also if you are taking it then do not even come close to overdueing it as you will be sorry.

But yes be careful on this shit, a week ago one of my friends was found dead, the cause is unknown according to the newspaper but I know it was from coricidin (according to my inside sources) ;p Besides the fact she was taking it 4 times a week sometimes and she was only 20 years old.

And you still do it? What kind of fucking moron are you?

thnx

think i'll avoid that shit.....all this talk of dyin' is enough to creep me the hell out.....but dxm.....is it over the counter in a safe form....or am i better stickin' to the ol' faithfuls....l.s.d. and shrooms?

dxm is available in over the counter cough medicine and it is fun.
Check my first post for more information.

Yeah. Robo Max Strength Coff gels and Tussin Max...make sure it's ONLY DXM, and not Guaifenisin (makes you puke) or Pseudoephedrine (precursor to speed, not fun on it's own)

2ndtweekend said:
anyone ever tried coricidin....aka skittling.......how much do you take and is it worth it...never taken an otc dissociative...let me know

peace

corciden CC has an extra ingredient... CPM or something, its a anti-histimine and it is bad for you in high dosages... Depending on body weight take 6-10... I reccomend robotussin gels 15mg DXM each

bloody americans and ya corciden robomax cough gels are the shit u want wish they sold them here in aus ya lucky dumb bastards

Might i suggest you look into the DXM only product DexAlone. It containes the highest amount of DXM per gelgap (30mg) legally allowed OTC. Any one who uses tripple C's is a fool if they are aware of Dexalones exsistence.

It addition is comes in packs 10 (4.99) and 30 (12.99)
As far as suggested firts dose i did 300mg my first few times and now dose 800mg for a good 3rd level plataue. Be mindful however that tolerence grows quickly so start low and space your trips.

Happy Robotrippin

geetered said:
Depending on body weight take 6-10...

DON'T ADVICE PEOPLE TO TAKE CORICIDEN WHATSOEVER! And don't suggest people should go beyond 100 mg for their first time. I don't understand why you would do that if you read the replies.

perfuse said:
As far as suggested firts dose i did 300mg my first few times and now dose 800mg for a good 3rd level plataue.

ALWAYS advice people to use 100 mg's their first time to test if they've got an enzyme deficiency. If they do have this and they start out with 300 mg they're in for a rough time.

Be mindful however that tolerence grows quickly so start low and space your trips.

Tolerance is a thing you should try to avoid when dealing with DXM, you're simply doing it too often if you're experiencing tolerance.

DO NOT TAKE ANY CORICIDIN PRODUCTS

I dont care what anyone says about there being a safe dosage.. its simply not worth following in the footsteps of thousands of people before you to take their pills and end up in a hospital bed or even dead.

If youre intent on taking DXM in oral pill/cap form... get some DexAlone gelcaps. DXM is the only active ingredient in them and thats how it should be.

Blowmonkey said:
DON'T ADVICE PEOPLE TO TAKE CORICIDEN WHATSOEVER! And don't suggest people should go beyond 100 mg for their first time. I don't understand why you would do that if you read the replies.

dont quote me out of context... I also contained in my post the tripple c's contain CPM

I can not seem to find Dexalone in new jersey, like, ive looked all around my area. Do they even sell it here?

think i'm gonna try dxm for the first time this weekend.......i'll post and let everyone know how it was

Status
Not open for further replies.