• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

please welcome the new moderator... mary poppins! :D

electreauxbella said:
A moderator is supposed to be someone who is unbiased and who can actually keep control over a situation and not get into heated arguments, remain fair and impartial to all parties and listen to all sides without judgement.

I dunno. I always thought good judgement was perfectly adequate ;).

well, you DO threaten physical violence to those that don't agree with you...

maybe I should look out :\

guys, at the risk of sounding biased and opinionated, leave it out of my mod thread ;)

feel free to slog it out via pm, off-topic.....anywhere except my own personal masturbatory thread, mmk? :)

Hehehe... the best mods have been the ones that caused controversy right from the start...

That Mean's Yeah.

Pleonastic said:
Hehehe... the best mods have been the ones that caused controversy right from the start...

+++++++++++

Congrats to you Mary Poppins.

I still want Raz back up there though ;)

Raz Or Sharp

^
Nah...
he changed his Avatar.
It's Gay an' I hate it.
The other one's gay, too.
But I love it.
;)

^^ Agreed.

I loved Raz's old avatar, and it made his head look teeny tiny! :D

<3

Mary Poppins, hon', you will do an absolutely stellar job - I can see it now. :):D:).
Congratulations and enjoy your new post! May it bring you many red bleary eyed mornings. ;).

yay Mary poppins!~

I have no doubts that you will do an exceptional job as mod.
Whee~!

i already congratulated mp via msn but i thought i should make an appearance in here just so everybody knows i still hold the door open for liberal voters (no pun intended) ;)

green is good =D

<3

^Haha' - - - I think the rest of BL should follow suit... hrm', on second thoughts minus a select few. ;).