• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

the lesbian guide to eating pussy (every man must read)

This is good, we need to make a gay mans guide to sucking cock(every woman must read). Coz although ive only ever been sucked off by a man, i hear alot of women cant do the job right at all.

So whos up for writing it? im too wasted on temaze to do anything about it now biatches.

I have been told that I eat pussy better than any lesbian :) can make a woman cum 6 times in 45 minutes using nothing but my tongue.

I like your writing style, hilarious and very informative. Thanks for taking the time. Another good thing for the ol' clit-beatdown is a series of rythmic taco tongue stimulation.

Interesting, thanks magpi.

Though if you wrote it and accept a bit of criticism on the writing... ease a bit on the metaphors. Some of them are way unpoetic and out of place, especially the "imagine-the-clit-like-a-tumour-in-a-pile-of-earlobes"... WTF?? lol.

Otherwise, great write, I'm sure many men would find it useful since communication seems to be an art too advanced for most humans.

Ah, well. I suppose it is just general criticism to whoever wrote it.

Still, thanks for posting magpi :).

thanks, that was a nice refresher and I loved how it was written. definitely good for a laugh and it's nice to know that my technique is already pretty decent. now i just need to put in some practice to keep my skills from getting rusty.