• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

the lesbian guide to eating pussy (every man must read)

i wonder if i should do tyhe poofs guid to eating dick??

hmm prob wouldnt need any where near as much setail as the dykes guid to pussy eating

magpi said:
i wonder if i should do tyhe poofs guid to eating dick??

hmm prob wouldnt need any where near as much setail as the dykes guid to pussy eating

I bet you i could write up one about as long =P. Don't underestimate a bi mans ability to get a guy off, specially this one.

Vaughn said:
I bet you i could write up one about as long =P. Don't underestimate a bi mans ability to get a guy off, specially this one.

Put your money where your mouth is, son. ;)

mentaldent said:
Clits that don't outnumber clits that do. No surprise that a lesbian guide to cunnilingus assumes that aggressiveness is key. This is a Butch Guide.

pffft!

well, mine is a "clit that do" so who's doing to DO it ;)

^^^^ Well lets see, I am going to be in VA next month and NYC in April... What time is good for you?

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Sheer brilliance. Thank-you for doing all women a huge huge huge favour with this guide, magpi - hell, think we could service the community a little more by distributing handy waterproof booklets to all of the BL men? :).

Um, magpi, are you taking credit for this piece? cause it was published in Vice magazine ages ago... so you should probably put that in your post, eh?

ummm...excuse me.... will someone please made a simular thread for giving a guy a blowjob??? lol dont get me wrong... i am experienced there, but damn what a great night i just had reading on how to give head to a women...damn it...im not gay...lol anyhow... can some guy please create a blow job info thread?! thanks a bunch! happy munching to you all!!!!!

i was open too the help ,but i do this already ,all of it...i did it the first time i ate a pussy ,how i do not know but i remember it VERY vividly ,she like the clit murdered...was fun ,i think i was born for it,as my tongue is close to 4" measured at the teeth ...and i can make it FAT at the end to lick the whole pussy in one swipe or make it as skinny as a eraser(on a pencil) to flick/lick the clit

i can twist it back and forth like like a screw ,basically i can do whatever ,i really like sticking my tongue in it and pulling it in and out while twirling it ,and licking the walls inside :)

and when i get ready to go down there my fucking mouth waters?? right now its watering while i think about it ,so i dunno

was good advice none the less,cept with a long tongue i end up hitting the bum when i plan not too :) .....

Last edited:
^WOW!!!!!8(
If I was a chick I would be so wet right now.8)
I hope you validated your ego enough with that post

kiss ass i dont need to validate ego, ,i can get my girl to vouch for me,i please her and that is all i will ever care about ,pleasing the girl i love to the fullest extent that i can ,i just love to eat pussy......love pleasuring my girl whenever i can somtimes i dont feel like it ,but do it anyway ,takes longer but she gets done sooner or later,i have very little ego

when people dont have somthin and they see somone else has it they always say somthin smart ass like....im sorry for you if you arent good in this area but dont try and make me look/feel dumb cause it aint gonna happen ,

a good exercise for anyone whos tongue gets tired quickly is to put water in your mouth ,just like you would mouthwash and just push your tongue back and forth ,do it like twice a day ,and you can train your tongue to do whatever you want

,just curious i didnt see that anyone mentioned G-spot play while licking,kinda hard to do but is REALLY AFFECTIVE ...,as well as squezing butt cheeks,and runing finger nails over inner thighs gently

just my thought

^^OMG. I am getting wet reading HYDRO_CHRONIC's post, but luckily my current S.O. has all the same abilities(except the 4'' tongue, *tear*) and attitude.

Hands-down(lol) the best oral I've ever had. And when I asked him about how he acquired his skills, he said his best friend is a lesbian and taught him all he knows! I think every guy should be so lucky because I didn't even like oral at first but that was prolly a combination of I wasn't comfortable with my body yet and the guys didn't know what they were doing.

I hope I will never have to go back to bad oral again! Guys, take notes from the O.P.!!!

This was hilarious...and all true. I am lucky enough to be blessed with a man who gives superior head. I want him to read this guide as a refresher.

Was it written by a Canadian? The Micmac thing.

Last edited:
that was classic maqpi !!!

A real chuckle and an iformative read as well

Ta

;)

That was a good read and highlights one of the problems with sexual matters, its very well girls complaining about the quality of their lovers skills but we are not born with the knowledge, we need feedback from you. If its not quite right then tell us and maybe next time it will be.

Ahhhhhh.... all I need now is a test subject who is happy to receive free ograsms!!! Whos up girls *haha* kidding

Excellant. I will be completely honest here. I have brought girls to many many orgasms by eating their pussy but I learned a whole lot from this post. I just wish my girl didn't have to move away, now I miss her even more. I love her and I feel like she abandoned me, but I still would kill to eat her out right now. Great post./

I like your writing style! Believe me, you, I am not much of a reader and for me to finish the whole thread means that you can make it as a writer. ;) A good read and also learning something new today is not a bad idea at all! Kudos!

And to all you whining cocksucker...

GlobalWhiningStop.jpg