• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl vs Heroin

GoddessLSD-XTC

Bluelighter
Someone I know with lots of experience said he prefers fentanyl to heroin. My question is: Which do you prefer?

My interest in asking, having no intention of trying either is: synthetic heroin (fentanyl) can be manufactured for pennies, whereas heroin requires intensive labor (farming).

Several years ago a man in Kansas was arrested for manufacturing fentanyl. My guess is that if illegal drugs were made legal the economies of many nations including banks would go out of business.

No, if drugs were to become legal, not that much of an economical boost would occur. We make plenty more money off international affairs and trade then drugs would ever do. Not that many do drugs man, compared to the rest of the world ( illegal substances). If illegal narcotics were to bring in the big bucks, the US would jump on that shit.

Also, those farmers you speak of, the ones that farm the poppies and whatnot, they get paid SHIT. $5 a week sound good to you?

I overdosed on fentanyl the first time i tried it, go figure. Heroin was fucking over-rated. I prefer a nice parachuted dose of oxycodone or hydromorphone anyday, then again, opiates are my deal anymore.

Neither of you have had good heroin before. And your probably better off....... once you fuck with that dragon... well you know.

The Heroin I had was in 80% purity range ( powder). Its just not my feeling that all.

MildKandy said:
Neither of you have had good heroin before. And your probably better off....... once you fuck with that dragon... well you know.

I'm sure this person I know had good heroin. He lives in Mexico and is a chemist who can make his own fentanyl.

I have tried them both.
I have had the patches and they are ok. I mean i didn't get no euphoric pleasure of the thing. I wore it for 3 days 72 hours and it did keep the urge of me needing any other pain meds.
But with H Its warm pleasant euphoric. Life don't get much better with H. :) I LOVE IT%)

OpiatesRus said:
I have tried them both.
I have had the patches and they are ok. I mean i didn't get no euphoric pleasure of the thing. I wore it for 3 days 72 hours and it did keep the urge of me needing any other pain meds.
But with H Its warm pleasant euphoric. Life don't get much better with H. :) I LOVE IT%)

I doubt the patches deliver. He would shoot it.

The one person I'd like to ask is Keith Richards. He talks about his heroin use recently in Playboy. I'll look for it later and post a quote if I didn't throw it away.

i say fetynal is WAY better than heroin. it is a better high and cleaner. i would only choose herion if cost was the proble. h is cheaper, but fetynal is better.

MildKandy said:
Agreed!:D

PureLife said:
The Heroin I had was in 80% purity range ( powder). Its just not my feeling that all.

Interesting. How did you determine this ? I'm not gonna say you're full of shit but unless you were getting it from someone distributing quantity there is no way it was near 80%. 80% is what a GOOD dealer might get in bulk and then cut for the general populice.

I haven't taken fentanyl, but I have taken methadone which is pretty similar. Both potent opiates at least, and I prefer methadone to heroin by FAR. Granted the only times I tried H were a couple years ago and it was smoked tar, but methadone (and most synthetics) are great. My favorite thing about methadone was it's longevity, 12+ hours of absolute bliss - sitting around golden just having a blast even at work. Damnit, such a perfect drug! I almost considered taking up a junk habit just to get a script for methadone. 8o 8) 8o

Thats neither here nor there, but yeah, try out some fentanyl and get back to us with the results.

Fentanyl is an incredible high, as it is much more potent than heroin. The problem lies with its duration of action. Fentanyl does not last long at all. As such, when one develops a tolerance to it, they need to redose constantly to avoid severe withdrawals. The shorter the action, the more intense the withdrawals are, but they don't last as long.

Personally I prefer Heroin because its got great "legs" and is a much more relaxing nod. Fent is great too, but it has a lot of drawbacks.

Also, unless you have a very high tolerance, DO NOT FUCK WITH FENTANYL. It is active in the microgram levels and therefore is extremely dangerous to someone without a large tolerance. A couple of milligrams can easily kill a non-tolerant user.

Also, if you have pure fentanyl, it's extrodinarily difficult to get an accurate dose therefore creating a large danger of overdose. If you manage to not kill yourself and develop a bad fentanyl; habit, congratulations, you have King Motherfucking Kong of a monkey on your back.

As far as price, H is ridiculously cheaper especially considering the fact that you'll need to redose on fentanyl every 2 hours to stay well, unlike H that lasts at least 6.

I copped it from someone that I knew. I'm not really into it, but they hooked me up. Uhhh, i believe it was from newark or somewhere in that area. Straight off the docks.

The heroin in Newark NJ is some of the most potent in the country. From a good connect, 80% is not unreasonable. Same thing with NYC and Philly.

^^ I should have said that. HAHA. Yes, i completely forgot the tri-state area has the hardest shit around ( this country). It was actually in the newspaper awhile back. Like I'd say 80% percent of the dope you cop around here would OD you if you didnt realize how strong it was. I was doing tiny tiny like.. 30 mg lines, totally sky high.

Good heroin over fentanyl...but it depends. Fentanyl is nice, but only lasts like an hour when slammed. And you dont nod as hard... its like a really nice euphoric cold smooth wave.. I prefer the warm heroin sedative nod..plus it lasts way longer.

And psychetool...plz dont ever compare fentanyl to methadone again. they feel totatally different, and methadone lasts like 10 times longer of a high than fent...and fent is far more euphoric....its all about trade offs though.

I love to pop a bunch of methadone sometimes and be high for 36 hours...great shit....very scratchy high too.. :D

Fentanyl doesnt make me scratchy... I think fentanyl is overrated...heroin is definately not overrated.

For the people that think it is, you just havent done good shit, or havent done it enough. The enjoyment you get from Heroin sneaks up on you, and gets better and better each time...its the opposite with thigns like methadone, and fentanyl in my opinion....

Heroin anyday of the week. [Simply a better recreational or abusable drug]

Fentanyl - "heroin without the soul" No scratching, but no profound dreams either and it's pretty shortlasting unless your tolerance is low and you wear a 36hr time release patch. Plus it's so damned potent that if someone fucks up the cut, it's absurdly easy to take a hotshot. You usually know that there's a big batch of alpha-methyl-fentanyl on the street because you see news stories about big clusters of ODs. In my book, there's no real substitute for God's Own Medicine... and that ain't something that comes from a test tube but from the honest old poppy!

Fentanyl does not have the quality of euphoria associated with good heroin [CW #4] Nice white feels like Heroin, perfect Heroin...To me, Fentanyl feels like a very powerful synthetic imitation of Heroin, but the organic smack warmth was missing. This might sound blasphemous, but Fentanyl is like Heroin without a Soul.