• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Magazine Article

Hey xtcxtc, can I work for you? I have an IQ of 188. Let me know. Thanks.

Benefit said:

sure benefit but 2 questions >>

1 ) what is name of IQ test where you scored 188 & what is SD of the test ??

2 ) how are your computer & statistical skills ??

re "cheating" --- never in my life !!!

in the "Cigar" article i think it mentions my losing USD100m shorting the NASDAQ at its peak in early 2000.

last year my net of tax income ( basically i do not pay any as i do not live in any one country --- nor do i expect my 2 older children will either ) would have exceeded EUR100m.

relationships --- having had 2 wives leave me in a different life i have avoided having any girlfriends actually live with me for nearly 25 years.

in fact my normal pickup line is "my fantasy is to have 7 wives --- would you like to marry me". the usual response is yes or laughter --- i do not remember ever getting a no.

Yeah, I'm sure your lack of refusal has more to do with the pick up line than the money you have :)

xtcxtc said:
i have avoided having any girlfriends actually live with me for nearly 25 years.

This is quite possibly a very smart move and if I had my time over I would never ever have gotten married- especially to a freeloading cockface.

last year my net of tax income ( basically i do not pay any as i do not live in any one country --- nor do i expect my 2 older children will either ) would have exceeded EUR100m.

If you live on a boat in the middle of the ocean and you never really dock anywhere then can you not ever pay any tax?

If you ever want/ need an experienced bodyguard give me a PM.. i demand no salary, just an hour a week with your angels..

References & quals on request

zephyr said:
If you live on a boat in the middle of the ocean and you never really dock anywhere then can you not ever pay any tax?

most countries will not regard you as resident for tax purposes if you live there for < 6 months every year --- hence i split my time between 3 countries.

^ hey Alan- stop being a snob and come to a meet up. I think you would have a pretty good time as we rule. :D

I want an invite also... Would love to buy Alan a drink for all the support he has shown to Bluelight and other related groups( even though he could buy the company making the drink) :) Well done i say!! %)

Maybe if you're taking your money out of the economies of various countries it's only fair that you pay tax.

That infrastructure you cruise around on and in doesn't pay for itself.

The Govt does not donate money to run BL or other message boards like xtcxtc does.

Contribution comes in so many more forms than bloody tax- at least you KNOW where the hell its going and its not just lining some fat politician's pockets if you can contribute in donations instead.

Everyone tries to reduce the amount of tax they pay.

I was drunk.

I'm not sure where I stand. I would personally pay more tax if it went towards education and health care and not for military toys.

But as it stands a certain percentage of tax does go towards positive things and I'm not convinced that it's fair to not contribute.

I would prefer that xtcxtc fund Bluelight than say, the war.

Really, lets talk about getting rid of corrupt, overpaid politicians before we talk about tax dodgers :\

to my Board of Directors.

After a night out on Sat night I slept until about 2:30pm Sun afternoon. Tried to nap a couple of hrs later but failed.

Essentially worked pretty much non stop from 2:30pm until now with about 3 hrs sleep Mon morning & 2 hrs last night + a few unsuccessful attempts. These manic work episodes seem to occur every few yrs.

Anyway in the wee hrs of Sun Mon morning the lightning was flashing & the thunder deafening when the voice of God spoke to me and said “Hey Alan the answer is right in front of you”

I said “say what & anyway who the fcuk are you as there is no God”.

He said “well sometimes I just pretend to be God to play with the dim witted but I am talking about the CEO you need”.

“Crazy motherfcuker” I said “just piss off & let me get some sleep”

“Whatever you wish” he said, “but the answer is you” then he disappeared into the clouds outside the window.

Should I believe him ?? Alan

Benefit said:
I have an IQ of 190 and I know how to sail. hire me instead! =D

xtcxtc said:
After a night out on Sat night I slept until about 2:30pm Sun afternoon. Tried to nap a couple of hrs later but failed.

Essentially worked pretty much non stop from 2:30pm until now with about 3 hrs sleep Mon morning & 2 hrs last night + a few unsuccessful attempts. These manic work episodes seem to occur every few yrs.

Anyway in the wee hrs of Sun Mon morning the lightning was flashing & the thunder deafening when the voice of God spoke to me and said “Hey Alan the answer is right in front of you”

I said “say what & anyway who the fcuk are you as there is no God”.

He said “well sometimes I just pretend to be God to play with the dim witted but I am talking about the CEO you need”.

“Crazy motherfcuker” I said “just piss off & let me get some sleep”

“Whatever you wish” he said, “but the answer is you” then he disappeared into the clouds outside the window.

Should I believe him ?? Alan

An audio hallucination of internal monologue maybe????

I don't think the question should be, 'Should I believe him ??, rather, should you believe yourself???

You know what's best for your company and ultimately you. You asked the question, it's now a matter of accepting the answer.
smile.gif

Perhaps you have bipolar disorder, certainly would explain the manic episodes.