Bluelight

Thread: Candyflipping? (X and LSD)

1. Collapse Details
    Candyflipping? (X and LSD) 
    sorry to have a third thread going, but i had another question to ask :/ ,
    so-- How exactly is candyflipping done? I have pure mdma powder, and good LSD blotters , but i'm not sure the period of time you wait between ingesting both of them? an older guy i know said to take the blotter, then after like 40 mins snort the x , while most of the things i read say either take it at the same time or like 4 hours apart , then theres the fact that i'm not much into sniffing anything (never have, not saying never will simply because i used to say that bout lsd/x ) but if i was on LSD sniffing something would probably be impossible for me, not to mention extremely ...upsetting..or however u wanna say it
    thanx again

2. Collapse Details

just do then when ever u want and call it good.

not quite rocket science here kids...

3. Collapse Details

well from what i read its possible that one will cross the other out if you do them at the same time or at a time when they would peak together etc , so i wanted advice from someone that had done it a few times...

4. Collapse Details

take the lsd and when you feel the first effects, snort the mdma powder, i will not let u waste powder by not snorting it!
    anyay, use the search function too, there is heaps of threads on this topic

5. Collapse Details

Most people prefer to take the lsd, then about 2 or 3 hours later take the MDMA. Search the topic and have a look at the posts. Thats what almost all people that have done it recommend to do.

The reason for that being is that LDS lasts longer than MDMA, and you peak later. So you really dont want to take them at the same time or even when youre just starting to feel the acid, because youll be coming down off the MDMA while youre still tripping, and thats probably not a good thing. Unless that is you have a shitload of MDMA powder and can keep taking it in small ammounts, key word being "small" so you dont deplete all your seratonin, throughout the night, then you can do that, and have some mild MDMA effects and an LSD trip.

Still I recommend the first one. First LSD, then 3 hours later, either snort or eat the powder.

Have fun dude. I'm really f*cking jealous too! lol

6. Collapse Details

Candyflipping... its the best! I still remember doing a lil research here on bluelight about the subject, few years ago. It still couldnt possibly prepare me for first time experiencing it. We god very good acid and good pill, and it was out of this world.

Anyway, most often people recomend eating MDMA 90 minutes to 4 hours after eating acid. You know, so both peak at the same time, with great synergy and amazing effect that results from it. I`v been doing it also with different timing, and - perheps its just by acident - but my best, most profound experience was when I ate pill close to 4 hours after doping acid.

Also, I`v read on two independent places about eating pill 3.5 hours after ingesting acid, and that the longer you wait the better. So 90 minutes should be enough for peeks to go together, but it just seems that waiting longer may be a good idea. Plus if you wait longer, you will not experience comedown from MDMA while still peaking.

So my advice: Eat lsd, and than, 3.5 hours after that, eat your mdma. Standard dose. Prepare to connect whats human in you and what is divine in your heart chakra. Its when heaven and earth meet on the neutral ground in your heart. Its... quite an experience.

7. Collapse Details

ok thanks for the tips

8. Collapse Details

CAANNNNNDDDYYYY FLLIIIIP!!!!!!!!!

I've been searching the web all over theplace just so i know whats the best way to do it.
    this new years, i'm goign to experiment personally.
    T+0:00 = eat LSD
    T+3:00 = Drop MDMA capsule.
    <smoke cannabis within the time intrevals>

But i have still one question, I heard that LSD is a vasoconstrictor, and MDMA is speedy, and increases the blood flow in the body. Would any interation between the two be negative? (i.e, putting too much strain on the heart?)

thnx

9. Collapse Details

i dunno about the risks involved, i still havent successfully done it. took the lsd first, but i was way too fucked up to remember to take the x, then my gf got naked (still not sure why) which sent me into a weird trip about everything being made up (it made perfect sense i would make up a girlfriend thatd just get naked for no reason)..but yea, maybe next time i'll listen to the dealer when he says each blotter has 4 hits, and not take 2 of em :/

10. Collapse Details

Without a doubt, candyflipping is one of the most amazing drug experiences you can ever imagine. It can never be put into words, because it's not tripping and it's not rolling. The drugs work together with this amazing synergy that makes the experience completely undefinable.

If possible, try to candyflip at an outdoor party, or at the very least outdoors with good music. A psytrance festival with a community of fellow trippers is primo.

Here's a great recipe for a perfect candyflip: Take a moderate dosage of acid (2 to 3 average hits of blotter). After 2.5 to 3 hours later when things start to get interesting and the direction of the trip has largely been set, take the MDMA. I would suggest about 75mg to 100mg of MDMA that you are certain does not contain meth, ketamine or any other psychoactive cut. Depending on how things are going, you may wish to boost with another 50mg to 75mg of MDMA an hour or two down the road.

Then sit back and when the MDMA kicks in, you will literally find out what it means to have your mind blown. The mind expansion of the LSD and the empathy and emotion of the MDMA will shatter every idea you've ever entertained about the true nature of reality. Dude, I can't say enough.....a good candyflip will connect you with the boundless universal consciousness, and when you get a glimpse of what holds it all together, you come out of it a changed person. You'll see things so beautiful and deep that you'll feel like you almost will explode.

All that goes up must come down. Candyflipping gives me one of the more difficult comedowns I've ever experienced from any drug or drug combo. Expect close to 24 hours of sleep deprivation and to be so completely scattered that something as simple as trying to order from a restaurant menu to be too much to handle. If the candyflip is good enough, you don't really mentally come down for about a week or two. The high is so intense that although you obviously aren't "high", it was so profound that you'll stay in that space for a long time.

It might be different for others, but that's the candyflip experience for me. It's so intense and so involving that it's something that I rarely do.

11. Collapse Details

um yeah what ^ said. perfectly said.

12. Collapse Details

LOL what a waste of a post. booooooooo this man

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by vancbc
    Without a doubt, candyflipping is one of the most amazing drug experiences you can ever imagine. It can never be put into words, because it's not tripping and it's not rolling. The drugs work together with this amazing synergy that makes the experience completely undefinable.

If possible, try to candyflip at an outdoor party, or at the very least outdoors with good music. A psytrance festival with a community of fellow trippers is primo.

Here's a great recipe for a perfect candyflip: Take a moderate dosage of acid (2 to 3 average hits of blotter). After 2.5 to 3 hours later when things start to get interesting and the direction of the trip has largely been set, take the MDMA. I would suggest about 75mg to 100mg of MDMA that you are certain does not contain meth, ketamine or any other psychoactive cut. Depending on how things are going, you may wish to boost with another 50mg to 75mg of MDMA an hour or two down the road.

Then sit back and when the MDMA kicks in, you will literally find out what it means to have your mind blown. The mind expansion of the LSD and the empathy and emotion of the MDMA will shatter every idea you've ever entertained about the true nature of reality. Dude, I can't say enough.....a good candyflip will connect you with the boundless universal consciousness, and when you get a glimpse of what holds it all together, you come out of it a changed person. You'll see things so beautiful and deep that you'll feel like you almost will explode.

All that goes up must come down. Candyflipping gives me one of the more difficult comedowns I've ever experienced from any drug or drug combo. Expect close to 24 hours of sleep deprivation and to be so completely scattered that something as simple as trying to order from a restaurant menu to be too much to handle. If the candyflip is good enough, you don't really mentally come down for about a week or two. The high is so intense that although you obviously aren't "high", it was so profound that you'll stay in that space for a long time.

It might be different for others, but that's the candyflip experience for me. It's so intense and so involving that it's something that I rarely do.

I couldn't have said it bettter. Right on the money. I even did the outdoor/indoor rave thing back in sept when I candyflipped. The mystery of the universe and parts of my inner mind were unlocked. I too, came out a changed person. While the effect faded somewhat, I still retained the insight.