onetwothreefour loves youse all, but...

An' Who Will Protect Me?

Boooooooooooooooo.
Brad,
man,
you're half my fun on here, capt'n.

Maybe I should fuck off too.

*hears murmurs 'n' echoes of nodding 'n' agreement*

I'll take the giant ego-pash I'm gonna give ya ta PM.

Thanx for all your work Brad :) This means you will have to surface more or we will have to hunt you down ;)

Take care and much love.

Raving Loony said:
Scrap the Best post of 2005 award. M4ddog now ownz it now fo sho!!!
In total agreement. =D

re: Brad stepping down; BAH! That is suckness. You know you rock so hard etc etc...also this shatters my fantasy that two mods were needed to replace me.. ;):p

to Unsquare, you're not allowed to leave in any kind of sympathy-type gesture; I am moving back to Sydney soon, so I will beat you mercilessly if you do. :)

Goodbye

Well....its very sad to see you go Brad. Its funny how you can become attached to someone you have never met, just from the posts he has made around an internet forum. Its like you were really part of my life and you are choosing to leave it.

I wish you the best with everything and selfishly want you to stick around just because I think you are so funny and entertaining- you really have bought a smile to my face, especially recently.

Damn.:( :( :(

deeCee said:
^Go back home :p

I didnt know there was someone else :p

Awwww! Deecee, you're no longer allowed to talk to me about your girlfriend. ;)

/me awaits your call =D

for someone who started off as one of the most annoying post whores I've come acrorss, you scrubbed up alright 1234. Best of luck with reality.

we already have a farewell thread
did this one really need to be stickied?

moderator, relocate!

You did good dude. The badass sheriff of Aus social shall be no more.

Peace.

-plaz out-

preacha said:
we already have a farewell thread
did this one really need to be stickied?

moderator, relocate!

i stickied it because it had disappeared and i figured i could either bump it - and look really lame and conceited (like, more than normal ;)) - or just sticky. so it is stuck!

it'll be gone soon anyway :p

Brad, you used to be much better when I could make alikeness between you and the thorpedo...

Your new hair limits my amount of loving.

I remember your warnings (haha) and your dominant (bwahaha) roles within this thread fondly.

Don't go, stay and have my children...

Merging and locking threads are easy ;) But your contemplative and insightful contributions will be a loss to Aust. Social. Take care and godspeed.

awww, Now i'm gonna miss watching your moods fluctuate in the late night thread.
Your use of language altered simultaneously with your concious, always made me laugh.
I respected moderating as well as your attempts to tidy pointless threads, inspire the hearts of those evil evil post whores. You knew how to get your post count up with style by flaming the irrelevant ones, it was all in good fun.

cya man

Nice work 1234!

You were the most fun mod to hurtle abuse at ;)

thanks for all your efforts and your fairness!

Best of luck on the outside bro :)

You have done some great work for BL and I'm sure that there is plenty to come. Keep it real!