Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

onetwothreefour loves youse all, but...

onetwothreefour

Bluelight Crew
well, some of you may have already picked that i'm a big fat liar. aus social does not actually need five mods, and in fact i'll be stepping down as soon as we appoint the new one.

i know i don't have the energy to do as much as i used to, and it's not fair on my fellow moderators or the people who come here and expect the place to be well moderated. aside from that, i'll be effectively leaving bluelight altogether for at least the foreseeable future - too much that i need to focus on elsewhere, and i'm sure we all know how damn addictive this place can be ;)

i guess i should thank my peeps then... :D this place - social, and bluelight in general - has been awesome; a massive part of my life for the last three years. i couldn't have had better people to have modded with and it's been an honour. and despite the fact that i tend to vent my anger a little too bluntly in some of the more political threads, i've got a great deal of respect for (nearly ;)) all of the people who've posted here over my time.

whilst i am intending to almost completely stop posting for the time being (although i'm sure i won't be able to stop myself from popping in every couple of weeks) hopefully in a year or two i will have the time to come back and perhaps take up some position. i don't think anyone ever truly leaves bluelight... :D

in conclusion, THANK YOU to everyone who has made my time here so bloody enjoyable :D (dammit, this is longer than i wanted it to be!)

p.s. i will be perfectly contactable on onetwothreefour at gmail dot com.

Last edited:
sounds like it came straight from the heart.

but i'm still inclined to call bullshit on the loving you all part...

Seriously though, you've been a kickass mod! And well.. I'd say see you around... but then again maybe not, so long as you keep being you [in all your fame and glory ;)].

Umm... yeah. Keep in touch some way or another. Shame to hear you're going to walk the walk... Your intelligent opinion will be sorely missed.

xox

This reminds me a Disney movie where a kid is forced to yell at his beloved pet dog to "GO AWAY GET I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY" because if the dog stayed then the villain would somehow get it back.

The kid loved the dog enough to let it go free into the wild.

Of course by the end of the movie the kid gets his dog and the villain get his just deserts.

So if Disney is anything to go by I think it is safe to assume that even though the 1234 movie looks to be over on a down note now, by the time the credits roll you should be back in here posting up a storm.

At least I hope so.

Thanks for all the work you have done man. Go attack life for a bit :D

Shnouzer.

Nooooooo!! :(

well i mean - yay for you and all that, but you've been an absolutely rad mod. :)

i fucking KNEW someone was stepping down....nancy drew on the case! YOU SEE THIS KB, YOU SEE THIS???!!!!!

sorry.

Brad - again, this place will miss you :\

Good Luck and check in from time to time ;):)

we got off on the wrong foot but i realised it was i who was being a dick and i have liked you ever since. all of the mods in here are great people, but none have put in the effort that you have in keeping this place as clean as possible. sorry i didn't get to meet you the other month, hope the opportunity to do so arises again in the future.

all the best
silvia

Thanks for being such an aweomse moderator brad, and thanks for helping me find my virtual 'feet' when i first became a moderator.

...and i'm still pissed that you're leaving. ;)

Shnouzerpuff said:
This reminds me a Disney movie where a kid is forced to yell at his beloved pet dog to "GO AWAY GET I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY" because if the dog stayed then the villain would somehow get it back.

Of course by the end of the movie the kid gets his dog and the villain get his just deserts.

So if Disney is anything to go by I think it is safe to assume that even though the 1234 movie looks to be over on a down note now, by the time the credits roll you should be back in here posting up a storm.

At least I hope so.

Shnouzer.

Oh please let it be true, I love a happy ending.

Great work Shnouzer.

1234............ Champion son.

It's only 2 weeks after the 2nd anniversary of your becoming a mod! How fun. But on the other hand, 2 years!

Sorry to see you go Brad, you've been a wonderful asset to Aus Social and to Bluelight :|

awwww!
This place will be no fun without you sweetie!
you have done a great job and its sad to see you go :(
i know you have lots of other bright and happy things ahead for the future
<3 you lots xoxox

Hands onetwothreefour the spliff of respect for being such a wonderful contributor to bluelight everywhere!

You goddamn liar! The only reason he's stepping down is because the 'Aus social needs 5 mods' has been the running joke amongst the other mods!

He's just trying to not get egg on his face :p

(;))

best of luck brad... don't stop your trashbag ways just because you're not on bluelight anymore =D

Goodbye and good luck with things in the real world Brad. :)

It's always good catching up and I hope you won't be too busy in the future to take the occasional break to spend a day getting your face shoved full of powders and liquids until you break...

...until you cry like a little girl for your mummy and beg, scream and choke on your tears for us to point you to the nearest train station and let you go home.

=D

You've been a kick arse mod, thanks for all your hard work :)

I'm not happy to see that you're leaving but I guess everyone finds something better to do from time to time. Don't stay gone for too long old mate :D

I really think the new mod position should be open to MALES only! Surely this place can't be run by 4 women??? :D

Bye Brad :(. We'll miss your goon-swilling larks in the drinking thread; who else will be able to mod and drink everyone under the table at the same time? Big shoes, big shoes .

:) x

Shnouzerpuff said:

At least I hope so.

Shnouzer.

I seriously love all your posts. You have such a way with words - this is such a shining example. There are few people on Bluelight that I respect for their posts, but you are one. Lets meet ? haha.

Anyway 1234, its going to be a shame that you are leaving.
Im sure Ill be seeing you again

Love,
Melissa/ BREAKaBEAT/ Breakyaself

Last edited:
After he has finished with his come down, he will be back! :p

Nioce work alround mate