• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Pod Tea, Opium Extraction.

Snogasm

Bluelighter
Hey everyone. Just ordered some Pods, and was wondering if this hypothesis is correct. If I get the poppy pod tea all made and it is in the stage where it is to be drunk, can you evaporate the water sustaining an end product of opium concentrate?(theoretically semipure opium product) Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you won't end up with opium, you'll end up with pod putty. it is more concentrated than tea but you can't smoke it.. you can either eat it as it is or reconstitute it with water and drink it later

You will not be disappointed with the tea. The taste really isn't that bad IMO, (but everyone is different.) Just use some herbal tea, (like lemon zinger), lots of sugar and honey when you make your tea.....tastes fine.

out of curiousity, how does the pod putty taste? like shit, right? are there any recipes for using the putty in food or anything?

just seeing if anyone uses any alternatives to tea...

^
the amount you need is quite small usually and that's why the ebst way is to make small pellets , do start of small if you don't have a tolerance

when boiling it down take care not to boil the water , you could do a bit of boiling down and put the remainder in a shallow dish with a fan on it

The greatest advantage of poppy putty would be that you could mix it with 5 - 10ml in a syringe and adminster it rectally. Rectal administration of morphine is a lot more efficient than oral administration. It's on par with IM injection in terms of dosage and onset.

^^^ That sounds like a good idea - Rectal administration of pod putty.

I have never experimented with poppy tea but I am very interested in learning about it as it seems like a good way to save money and avoid w/d. I know, I know ... the w/d's from poppy tea are really bad. I just mean doing it for a day or two when nothing else is around ...

I think plugging it sounds like an excellent idea and I have never heard of that before.

Thanks!

There's a method of getting a more concentrated form by partially freezing the tea. Apparently, the large, complex organic molecules get trapped in the ice, while the morphine keeps moving to the water portion. Don't remember the details, but I think I read about it a poppies.org That's not a source, so I guess it's cool to post.

frizzantik said:
you won't end up with opium, you'll end up with pod putty. it is more concentrated than tea but you can't smoke it.. you can either eat it as it is or reconstitute it with water and drink it later
could you vaporize it at the temperature where morphine boils out?

you've never even tried the tea? You should try it at least once. Just use some strong tea to mask the taste, lots of honey and sugar too......its really not that bad.

Andruejaysin that tek is in club opium

do a search it's club opium .tk i think

oh and the only thing that makes tea more palatable and doesn't emss with it (i think glucose fucks with any high) imho is drinking it real cold.

pinch your nose also if that never occured to you

its not because i dont like the tea. i want to vaporize it because i want it to be shorter acting

orally, the high lasts into the next day (which is ok except sleeping all day screws up my sleep schedule..though i suppose that happens every weekend with or without pods), but i can't poop at all for three days

^
yah i understand you want smokeable , who doesn't , you'l get 2x the doses

this is the only really easy and effective method to smokeable material (all you need is a freezer compartment in your fridge , some plastic bottles)

all poppy lovers of Bl check this out!!!!! ----------------------->

http://adh.2.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=171

^did you try that, do you know if it works?

Poppy pod tea doesn't taste that bad without anything added. I just chase it with a sweet fruit drink.

Try tasting concentrated DXM for a bad taste (I'm not talking about sweet cough syrup).

yes it worked for me QWE , only on my second attempt , al extraction teks will take some practising (at least with me) i never got a high potency result using normal methods , this stuff will be potent if done correctly , and the nice thing is you can't fuck up , no heat no loss.

I did do it with fresh poppies , which is always easier but i don't think there will be a big difference.

the only thing you have to learn is the timing of the freezing , because you can't disturb the ice by opening your freezer.

^i turned it into a simple step by step thing. however i'm not sure what he meant by some of the wording, could you clarify a couple of them? (i put a _!_ before the steps where i'm not sure what to do) and the rest of it is here for any interested bluelighters

__Squeeze fresh pods, grind in blender

__ Add 3 volume equivalents of cold water, stand for 1 hour. example, if i use 4 tbsp (2 for me, 2 for friend, where orally we take 4 tbsp each) of pod powder, i add 12 tbsp of cold water

__ stir and sift through some sort of cloth like a sock or shirt..

__ dont fuck with it for an hour

__ had to look up decant.. draw off the upper layer of the liquid after the heaviest material has settled at the bottom. put this upper layer material into a bottle. do not fill up the bottle completely

_!_ "Extract filter residue with water, combine fractions" {could you word this differently}

__ store in freezer till 2/3 of it is frozen

_!_ Filtrate it, discard ice. {if 2/3 of it becomes frozen, wont much of the alkaloids freeze with it? and you just throw the ice away?}

__ Put filtrate back into bottle, freeze 2/3 of it again, filtrate and discard ice again

__ Evaporate the resulting brown solution on a hot water bath

__ This will yeld a brittle brown substance which can be smoked

Instead of decanting you can filter it , just do it crudely first and then with paper like stuff , decanting is easier but you should put a clear solution into the freezer particles are a no-no

with extract filter residue i guess he means put the pieces you sifted out , solids left over after decanting in fresh water and repeat process , or you could just read it as repeat process

now the 2 thing is important , the whole principle of this tek is that , the ice cristals wil entrap impurities (like plant sugars and fats/ big molecules) and the alkaloids will get pushed out in front of the ice and will accumulate in the 1/3 (ideally) of solution that stays liquid , so your not only removing impurities , this is actually a better way than boiling down for reducing your solution (no loss) .

now the only way alkaloids will get trapped is when you disturb the ice , or the bottle is like dirty , particles in it , the ice will form pockets and entrap your solution and alkaloids , if all goess wel you wil have a layer of ice , like growing from the top in a horizontal bar with water underneath (should draw this sure it doesn't make much sense) so when you unscrew the cap and let the solution drain the ice will stay in the bottle.

if all went well the ice should be white ,1 save it however and repeat the process once.

oh and it's recommend to use more than 1 bottle at the time , don't fill your bottle more than half and you need a standard pet bottle like the normal bottles coke comes in , decent size and small neck , and plastic.

now the guy only does it 2 , i had to do it 3-4 times to get good smokeable quality stuff , guess it depends on a lot of factors. I'll be glad to help you with any other questions or if some of my explanations are unintelligible please point it out.

The tea and the seed tea both make my neck and back feel very tense for a good hour or so. It is quite uncomfortable. Thebane? This is my only guess.... anyone have the same problem?