• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The LYRICA (pregabalin) Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just recently saw a nerologist and he gave me a Rx fir Lyrica, and two sample bottles of like 30 75mg pills.. that night i took about 675mg and after a little while i felt kinda good.. just really happy.. but then mabey like an hour later i started to trip... my computer was bending in and out like it was breathing...and the words on the screen were just kinda bouncing up an down a little. and after that for about 2 hours, everything i looked at was just....wavy i guess you could call it.
i was just wondering if anyone has had a simila reaction

What dose of Lyrica would be good for anti-anxiety effects in someone who has serious social anxiety? And would any psychiatrist ever prescribe it for anxiety?

As most know already, I am Scripted for morphine and Demerol. Most also know that both of those are difficult to locate here so one of the regular pharmacies that I deal with told my wife that there was a former customer who was trying to get rid of 80 morphine tabs of 10 mg. each and wondered if I would be interested at half price. Suuuuure, why not. We went there, talked with the ladt whose husband had just died from prostate cancer . She was alos the govt. pharmacist for the 4 province region we live in. As a result she had loads of stuff and on a whim, after we conversated, she gave me (literally) bags of Lyrica (75 mg), Celebrex (Celecobix, 400 mg), and Gabapentin (Calmpent, 300 mg) and to be honest tall 3 are just clutter. Lyrica to me, a long term opiate/opioid addict is completely worthless.

I HAVE seen things about combining opiates/opioids with Lyrica,etc. but even in that manner it is a wash. No thanks. I will end up tossing them probably.

I think lyrica and neurontin are great but not for recreational purposes. I find that 400mg of lyrica or 2000mg of neurontin is a great mood stabalizer and anxiety reliever

I toolk 400mg lyrica and a few neurontins and i was all over the place. i could not walk straight. i walked my dog and kept walking into trees. i took it about 14 hours ago and I can still feel it! though it is starting to fade. it was more of a drunk feeling with very little euphoria. i will do it again, but without the fioricet. btw, forgot to mention i was on a few fioricet at the time i took the lyrica and neurontin. dont know if it made a difference. do u think it did?
anyways, i still cant see straight and you should see my typing before spell check! :)

oo i cant wait to try this, im gonna switch my neurontin rx for it.

is shooting it noticably better than taking it orally jason?

900mg pregabalin: feels great, like I'm in a race car going 200 mph (but swerving wildly). Some very mild sedation.
10mg valium: I barely notice it (mild benzo tolerance). Zero sedation.
900mg pregabalin + 10mg valium: knocked me out, slept for 12 hours. Shrug...

yes, i have.....
i took 800mgs. of it,
and my computer kept like u said waving......
this is a GREAT drug....
it gives you a very good high.....
i just started snorting it, and the high comes on twice as fast and as strong,
and i can use an EXTREMELY smaller dosage while snorting it.

WhiteSuit KId said:
i just recently saw a nerologist and he gave me a Rx fir Lyrica, and two sample bottles of like 30 75mg pills.. that night i took about 675mg and after a little while i felt kinda good.. just really happy.. but then mabey like an hour later i started to trip... my computer was bending in and out like it was breathing...and the words on the screen were just kinda bouncing up an down a little. and after that for about 2 hours, everything i looked at was just....wavy i guess you could call it.
i was just wondering if anyone has had a simila reaction

it gives you a
drunk feeling
euphoria
and sedation.....
but the best part about it is how long the high lasts!!!

lyrica 2 x 50 mg caps cire 40% of my pain and i can only get samples so i canr abuse.

garuda said:
There is a similar unscheduled medication called phenibut, that I have often heard compared to neurontin and baclofen.

phenibut does, cotrary to pregabalin or gabapentin, not just act via sodium channels but is also a direct GABA-B agonist like baclofen. it might feel similar but defenitely requires another approach of finding the right dose.

pregabalin binds to the α2δ subunit of the voltage-dependent calcium channel, not the sodium channel...

neurotin high plus lyrica

Okay, so I have taken about 30 neurotin today 400mg capsules, I had a FULL bottle like 120 of htem, and my sis and I went out to eat, and somehow they fell out of the car adn are gone forever FUCK........ my question is, I will be going thur withdrawal from tramadol, should I take my 600mg Lyrica tonight to feel awesoeme or wait until tomorrow when i am withdrawing......

I am soooo worried aobut going to sleep in withdrawals, I cant take it, I aclled the doc and they will fill my neurotins scipt on teh 27th......4 fucking days from now,and if you have ever been through tram withdrawals , or ANY opiate withdrawals, oh shit, the chills sweats yawning snfiflnig....... I CANNOT sleep, soi I have four days to look forward to withdrawing

Okay, I have left 3 50mg tram, 20 400mg neurontn and bout 8 76mg lyrica........what would you guys do?? I am a little hight rightn ow from all the neurontin earlier, (yes it gets me high, and happy and euphoirc)shoudl I rock it out tonight, or spread it out slowly for my withdrawals

Please someone tell mee a good recipe to help mein withdrawals....... I would love the assitance..............please

I just took 750mg 10min ago. I have been taking it for two weeks so hopefully my tolerance is not too high to get some good effects. This is the first time that I have taken it for fun.

iwantitall-how much neurontin hits your sweetspot? i love the drug too and it gets me high too, but i cant decide on a dose, after hearing abotu all its absobtion issues and celing effects. i usualy take 900mg-3 grams.
i know there is no real equivelency, but do any of you feel like you know an equivilancy between neurontin and lyrica? like, is lyrica twice as strong? 6 times as strong? 10 times? seriously i have NO idea, i just know that 500 mg lyrica fucks me up so nice. so im guessing its somethign like 4 times the potency of neurontin

- what dose of nerontin would ANY of you guys take to get an experience similar to a half a gram of lyrica, or even a full gram (which i have only done twice and dont remember either time hahha)

i love lyrica, it makes me feel drunk the high last at least 6-8 hours for me it seems i was at a bowling alley on a shit load of it a full sample bottle and a half of 75s i got thrown out bc i was singing and dancing and shit and they thought i was drunk. what would be good to supplament this a benzo or soma? temazzies valiums or soma
also i havnt had any club drugs but i think would be a good replacement for alcohol.
i would like to add i can get fucked up in the 375-450 area bad
1200 mgs of neurontin got me fucked but that was heavy poly drug use 100-150mg of oxy 400mg of benadryl and 4-6mg of k pin forgot that one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.